Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-18-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great solid picks for sf ! Love it nice it work. Except a wide out would be great at some time in the 3rd or 4th.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Y2Jimmy0
Rookie

Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
OK Bears draft. Love Arthur Brown, but no way can they pass on Warmack and Cooper if both are on the board. Warmack + Te'o > Brown + Long.

And while the Bears could use a safety, if they take a mid round safety for the 19th draft in a row, I may hang myself. It's not a top 7 position need on the team. I'd rather go Stills or Goodwin there in the 4th.

Really like the Quanterrus Smith pick in the 5th, provided the Bears picked up strong players at LB and OG.
Good Bears draft. I love the Arthur Brown pick but I would love if they could move down a little and still take him, while acquiring an extra pick. The Bears certainly can pass on Warmack and Cooper if they don't have a MLB on the roster. It's a bigger need. Te'o sucks. He is not a scheme fit for the Bears. I have concerns about Te'o in coverage. Te'o is going to be a colossal failure unless he is a WILB in a 3-4 front. I definitely think the Bears go speed receiver at some point too. It'd be nice to acquire a 3rd rounder. They really like Markus Wheaton. I wouldn't be angry with Brown and Long though.
Y2Jimmy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like safety in the first for the Vikings given all our other needs. I would prefer an early corner and a later safety, but I dig the rest of the picks. Short and Wheaton would be perfect Vikings picks especially.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First two rounds are very good for the Bears. The safety in the fourth is confusing because we're incredibly deep there and there are still players that fit needs on the board.

Disregard the previous Bears fan. He knows nothing about our team..asking for a nose tackle when we already have two that are good...?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
After reading that mock for my niners, you may be my new best friend.

Best 49er mock I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
really dont like any of the saints picks, all seem to combine bad value with a mediocre need.

id go:
1 Werner
3 Brandon Williams
4 Reid Fragel/ DJ Swearinger
5 Shamarko Thomas
Almost this.

1. Cordarrelle Patterson
3. Brandon Williams
4. DJ Swearinger
5. Quanterrus Smith
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote