Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll wait for Jughead.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Now you've tried to select a player I already picked ... lolz

I'm gonna go ahead and post my pick while you sort this out since I've gotta get to work.
Sorry. His name was spelled wrong on the first page of the selection thread. When I searched for his name nothing came up. Give me a few minutes.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'll wait for Jughead.
Fixed it. You're up.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Sorry. His name was spelled wrong on the first page of the selection thread. When I searched for his name nothing came up. Give me a few minutes.
Whoops. I guess that one is my fault.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm confused. Did Prince keep Derek Holland or not? If you go to yahoo he's available as a FA.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm confused. Did Prince keep Derek Holland or not? If you go to yahoo he's available as a FA.
None of Prince's players were marked as keepers on Yahoo.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-18-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lemme look into it.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

It's a glitch of some sort, BF. Prince rightly owns Derek Holland. He's entered in as one of his keepers through Yahoo and listed on the forums.

EDIT: May have figured it out. Prince's keepers wouldn't show up if you look for them on the list of available players on Yahoo, but they appeared unowned if you did a direct search for them in the database.

It's fixed now.

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-18-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No problem. Hughes was 1B for me anyway.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Anybody got players they wanna trade?

I'm open to dealing Chase Headley since I also have Cabrera at 3B.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to trade my whole team. So, yeah.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need someone to take up the task of texting for the next few hours please.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Nice pick, D, but you have a lot of first basemen, haha.

Did anyone text Yo yet?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Did anyone text Yo yet?
I just texted him.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yo texted back and said he will pick in a bit
Old 03-18-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Did anyone text Yo yet?
Yeah I texted him.

I'm always unsure of my picks. Just going by gut.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D, if you wanna talk trade, you know who I want (primarily).
Old 03-18-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly thought Skaggs was kelt

Old 03-18-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

texted brody. he replied with... "Patience"
Old 03-18-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in class til 12:30 pm pt ill make my pick around then

Old 03-18-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

KCJ is on his way home and he'll pick.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

It'd be nice if we could get all the way through BF's next pair of picks tonight since he said he's completely unavailable on Tuesdays.

I did ask him to leave a list with someone (outside the league if necessary), so we'll see ...
Old 03-18-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
It'd be nice if we could get all the way through BF's next pair of picks tonight since he said he's completely unavailable on Tuesdays.

I did ask him to leave a list with someone (outside the league if necessary), so we'll see ...
We are still well above pace to be ready a few days before Opening Day right?
Old 03-18-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
We are still well above pace to be ready a few days before Opening Day right?
Yes, but losing a full day is still not ideal.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My draft so far...

Chase Utley, 2B
Adam Eaton, OF
Joel Hanrahan, RP
Michael Morse, OF
Steve Cishek, RP
Shelby Miller, SP
Jedd Gyorko, 2B
Starling Marte, OF
Julio Teheran, RP
Brandon Belt, 1B

High bust factor.