Originally Posted by BigBearFan
8. Buffalo - Dion Jordan - OLB/DE - Oregon
They will not be happy about right now, they need a QB but need to improve their pass rush & their OLine just as much.
13. Tampa Bay - Corradelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee
14. Carolina - Lane Johnson - OT - Oklahoma
15. New Orleans - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia
9. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse
My .02; Jordan is a good value, IMO he is earily similar to Manny Lawson, who we just signed in FA, Jordan does have upside in the PR department, but so did Lawson when he came out. IMO if they go PR, Jones is the pick and a perfect compliment at the WILL to Lawson at the SAM.
L. Johnson in reference to your Oline need comment makes alot of sense to me, slide Glenn inside to G or over to RT and upgrade 2 spots on the oline with one pick. I could see them taking Patterson over Jordan as well.
Unlike my mock draft counter part (BallerT, this is a very common difference/divide among Bills fans), I like Nassib so he works for me in the 2nd. IMO; Jones/Johnson in the first and Nassib in the second make the most sense.