Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I don't pick until tomorrow?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-19-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm letting Jug change his pick since he didn't really need to ask permission since the next pick hadn't yet been made.
All done. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
All done. Thanks.
No, thank YOU!

..pls BF51, don't take him!!! (you don't know who I'm talking about na na na na na na...)
Old 03-19-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
No, thank YOU!

..pls BF51, don't take him!!! (you don't know who I'm talking about na na na na na na...)
Hate to burst your bubble but he's not making it back to you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-19-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
So I don't pick until tomorrow?
Not unless BF surprises us.

Spoiler alert: He won't.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody wanna talk trade in the meantime?
Old 03-19-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hate to burst your bubble but he's not making it back to you.
Don't you dare!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Anybody wanna talk trade in the meantime?
Tulo intrigues me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-19-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Tulo intrigues me.
He should intrigue everyone. Can't see myself trading the unquestioned top shortstop though. I'd need someone equally elite.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hi kids. Thanks for your patience.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's my birthday today so I may be on sporadically. Luckily, it's not the weekend so I don't think you guys will have to wait too long for me to pick. I'll try to make a list when it gets a bit closer to my pick
Old 03-20-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GF must re-pick. McCann was kept by KCJ.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sorry about that. I was wondering why he wasn't taken yet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-20-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Juggy is on the clock.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Has anyone texted Yo?

I have DJP's next pick.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Has anyone texted Yo?

I have DJP's next pick.
I did right after I picked. He's on the forums but I guess he's just doing his thang.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

yo said to skip him. he's at a basketball game.

i asked him if he wanted a particular position. no reply yet.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

OK, Yo was skipped.

I'll text Brodeur.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wavered on Nolan. Sounds like he is going to make the team, but I didn't want a third prospect who isn't playing the first couple of months.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

KCJ is now on the clock.

I have Yoda's pick after that, which I'll post when I return in an hour or so. Gotta go get a hair cut.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
KCJ is now on the clock.

I have Yoda's pick after that, which I'll post when I return in an hour or so. Gotta go get a hair cut.
I just texted KCJ.

But that'll be my last text for a while. I'm going to the beach with the kiddies.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'll let Max know he's up.

EDIT: Max is at a restaurant and said we can skip him.

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-20-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

We can wait for Max before proceeding. I don't want to skip over two picks of his.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys. i'll do research right now.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Sorry guys. i'll do research right now.
I'll wait to post from the birthday boy, DJP's, list til you've picked.
Closed Thread