Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilson's a stud.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Bird
Rookie

Bird hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Reggie Ball limited Calvin more than any DB. Yes, Ball was athletic but had a weak arm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
umm, Eric Weddle played corner in college and held Calvin Johnson to 1 catch, despite running a 4.4 and having great acceleration like a 1.4something 10 yard dash with great 3 cone and shuttle times and ideal size for corner and not safety, he was still moved to safety. Most of these guys are moved to safety by the time they get to college Tom Zbikowski. I am supposed to believe that there are only one or two guys that can play cornerback at the COLLEGE LEVEL, out of 120 teams? its just lazy stereotyping. There are actually a few guys who play nickelback at times in the NFL but are just called safety, Chris Prosinski is an example, he had elite measurables. And I think playing nickel can be harder for some than playing on the outside because those guys are used to using the sideline as a boundary, there are outside corners who struggle to cover slot receivers. I mean Edelman lined up as a nickelback before and held his own.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
To me he's a second rounder but to answer your question I'll say Miami, 3rd round.
3rd sounds about right. Miami wouldn't be a bad place...they are making some moves.
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Since we are having this conversation, I'll take a chance and provide you an example of how black and white athletes differ. You take and athletic white basketball player with very good measurables versus a black player with similar measurables and have them both dunk. They look like night and day. The black player will likely **** the ball back and fluidly tomahawk dunk while covering a lot of ground in the air. The white player's jump and dunk will be more linear and mechanical. Tom Chambers was the guy who came closest to dunking like a brotha, and even he wasn't close.
I actually generally agree with what you're saying, but Rick Barry's kid had some street ball in him.

Last edited by WCH : 03-20-2013 at 11:28 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidprinter View Post
I want to join sf team :P

Box Printing
Can you play WR?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote