Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I texted Yo.

We should be done by Friday, which is nice. I'd like to not have to worry about this on the weekend.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D is on the clock
Old 03-21-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I know I'm up. Will pick soon.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the heck? Mike Olt's picture cracks me up! Who's that in the back wearing a speedo?! hahahahhaahaha!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Reminder to Yoda, Max and Prince.

None of you have an 18th round pick since you had the extra early round pick.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Has anyone told Jughead that he's OTC?
Old 03-21-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ricky P! Hope he's traded to the NL. If he is, I like the pick.

Yo is on the clock ..
Old 03-21-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Yo.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Ricky P! Hope he's traded to the NL. If he is, I like the pick.

Yo is on the clock ..
STL is calling... My Rangers are calling too.

I really wanted Andrew Cashman though... damn you GF.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
STL is calling... My Rangers are calling too.

I really wanted Andrew Cashman though... damn you GF.
The hot rumor was the Padres wanted him. Offered Street or Gregerson and the Tigers declined.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
The hot rumor was the Padres wanted him. Offered Street or Gregerson and the Tigers declined.
Porcello is gonna win the Cy Young one day. That's why.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Porcello is gonna win the Cy Young one day. That's why.
Lolz. That's bold.

But seriously, I really don't want Detroit to trade him now since I think they'll have to trade Max Scherzer this winter.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Lolz. That's bold.

But seriously, I really don't want Detroit to trade him now since I think they'll have to trade Max Scherzer this winter.
He's starting to enter his prime. It'd be wise for them to keep him. He'd be even better if the Tigers had a good defensive infield.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted DJP.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Porcello is awful.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-21-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Porcello is awful.
Get a ******* offense and then you can talk **** about talented players.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Get a ******* offense and then you can talk **** about talented players.
Yeah that makes lots of sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-21-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah that makes lots of sense.
LEAVE PORCELLO ALONE. He's a good infield D from being a very good pitcher.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
LEAVE PORCELLO ALONE. He's a good infield D from being a very good pitcher.
I used to say that about Mike Pelfrey. #keepinghope

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-21-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I used to say that about Mike Pelfrey. #keepinghope
When did your infield defense ever consist of Cabby at third, Prince at first and Peralta at short? Hell, throw in Raburn/random carcasses at second for half of last year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-22-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Did Mike Fiers fall or is this the right value? I've been thinking of drafting him the last 5 rounds.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:47 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did Mike Fiers fall or is this the right value? I've been thinking of drafting him the last 5 rounds.
good value

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 03-22-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
When did your infield defense ever consist of Cabby at third, Prince at first and Peralta at short? Hell, throw in Raburn/random carcasses at second for half of last year.
He should learn how to strike someone out.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
He should learn how to strike someone out.
Strikeout rate has risen 3 years in a row ...
Old 03-22-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Strikeout rate has risen 3 years in a row ...
Who cares? Just let him be what he is. He'll be better in the long run.
Closed Thread