Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like she just wants you to join in on the bukkake.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
There is a girl in one of my classes (college) who I am pretty sure is attracted to me. Today I talked to her for a minute and she brought up Spring Break (she's going to PCB) and she told me if I'm down there I should hit her up on facebook and we could get together. Well I got on facebook and messaged her with my number and told her she should text me. She texted me a minute or two after.

Girl: Hey! This is ___. Just so if I do decide to text you later, you have it. Or if you choose to text me. :P
Me: Ha, either way. Who are you going to the beach with?
Girl: I don't really know exactly as of now. My boyfriend and his friends and then a bunch of friends from auburn.

The BF is FB official and I knew she had one. But should I try to get her over to my place and if so how? Only time I've hooked up with girls with a BF, it has been their initiative. I've yet to even text back.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
There is a girl in one of my classes (college) who I am pretty sure is attracted to me. Today I talked to her for a minute and she brought up Spring Break (she's going to PCB) and she told me if I'm down there I should hit her up on facebook and we could get together. Well I got on facebook and messaged her with my number and told her she should text me. She texted me a minute or two after.

Girl: Hey! This is ___. Just so if I do decide to text you later, you have it. Or if you choose to text me. :P
Me: Ha, either way. Who are you going to the beach with?
Girl: I don't really know exactly as of now. My boyfriend and his friends and then a bunch of friends from auburn.

The BF is FB official and I knew she had one. But should I try to get her over to my place and if so how? Only time I've hooked up with girls with a BF, it has been their initiative. I've yet to even text back.
Cmon bro...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not understanding. I catch the girl looking at me all the time. there is a way for me to get in.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 03-13-2013 at 06:15 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Invite her to hang out one night "in case you don't see each other over the break" and make your move?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've noticed that girls who talk about their BF's a lot in public are the ones more likely to cheat on them. It's like they're trying to reinforce to themselves they are dating someone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Invite her to hang out one night "in case you don't see each other over the break" and make your move?
Yeah, I don't get the question. If you've decided that you don't care that she has a BF and want to go for it, just pursue it similar to anyone else. Invite her out for a drink to celebrate some BS thing, order some shots and go for it.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I've noticed that girls who talk about their BF's a lot in public are the ones more likely to cheat on them. It's like they're trying to reinforce to themselves they are dating someone.
That last sentence is spot on, and there are plenty of reasons why. Sometimes the reason is your first sentence, and sometimes it's because they are so self-conscious about something about themselves that its almost like a reminder to themselves that they are at least "good enough" to have a BF. And

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a update if anyone cares

So after our first date we keep on talking like always and then i mentioned doing something and she didnt reply and of course it put me in a bad mood. I told myself I'd wait for her to contact me and lucky she texted me first the next day.

She ended up having the surgery so I made sure to check on her and make sure she knew I was here for her. I was and still am worried that was gonna put me in the friend zone but I didnt see another way in. I ended up getting something for her at the store that she needed which gave me excuse to see her again.

So now that her health is back to normal and she is back at work I drop that off to her. I had mentioned something about lunch, but I didnt figure it would happen. But when I got there she said she was about to take lunch and ask me to go. I had just eat lunch and really needed to get back to work but ofcourse I went anyway. I was a little nervous and wasn't able to make her laugh as much I'd like but overall it seem to be another good step. She has since texted me on her break thanking me for lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
So there is this girl I've got to know recently through a combo of facebook/texting/mutal friend. After talking to her briefly in person a few times and not seeing anything change I tried to set up a dinner/date. She didnt really seem intrested which was no big deal and just chalked her up to the friend zone.

A few weeks later she started texting me more and more and eventully asked me to dinner on valetines day. Since she asked me at the last minute I already had plans and couldn't go. Because I figured the chance of a random hot girl asking me out vday was pretty slim so made plans the night before lol. I resisted the urge to try and force a raincheck and just let it happen nautrally.

This past weekend she started dropping hints for me to ask her to dinner and I did and everything went good. Afterwards I got the "Thanks for dinner I enjoyed it and had a great time text". We have been in contact since then and I havent tried to set anything up yet which I know needs to be my next step. She has been legit sick and having surgery in a few days. Part of me is prob taking it slow on purpose bc I know I will fall for this girl when we see each other again. Not sure what my question r advice is just thought i'd type this
Old 03-16-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******** where you eat has never tasted so good. I'm sure it will end well... [/sarcasm]
Old 03-16-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High five Kal! *Dance Party*

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-16-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To all the teachers here, have you ever took a **** where you eat or has any teacher you know done it before? I've always wondered how many of my teachers were secretly ******* other teachers. Is it a complete no go at school, or does it happen?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happens all the time, SP. Most teachers hate their jobs and are drunks, so they meet up at bars for drinks, get tipsy and **** each other.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rec'd for Homestar Runner reference.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:41 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
That last sentence is spot on, and there are plenty of reasons why. Sometimes the reason is your first sentence, and sometimes it's because they are so self-conscious about something about themselves that its almost like a reminder to themselves that they are at least "good enough" to have a BF. And
100%. One of my good friends talked about her boyfriend all of the time leading up to them splitting apart.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone ever try this technique? It's ons school.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

POOP, EAT AND DANCE IN THE SAME LOCATION!!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This girl and I had been *******. She's graduating in May and going to Europe for a year, so I knew that we would be in a real relationship and I'm cool about that. Still, last week before leaving for Chicago, when I was at her place, I told her that I had feeling for her. I wanted to be honest and I never wanted to have a 'what if' moment in my head, so I had to get it out.

Anyways, yesterday we decided to talk about it, so we do. I explain that Im not asking for anything to change, I just had to let it out so I would know that I never have regrets. She basically told me that she feels like a bad person because she doesn't want a relationship and she doesn't want to feel tied down at all. She wants to able to go to the bars and feel like anything can happen. Again, I was fine with this. I understood that she got out of a 4 year relationship a few months ago, so she wants to go out and have fun.

However, she kept on going on about how she feels like a bad person about that because she feels like it would hurt me. She asked me if I would think differently of her if she did hook up one night with someone else and if it would hurt me. I told her that I wouldn't think differently, but it would feel like a punch in the stomach when I would find out, but I would be able to get over it.

I went ahead and asked her the same question. Would she be think of me differently and be hurt if I slept with someone else? Her answer was a straight no. I gotta say, that hurt more than if I found out that she slept with someone else. That, to me, told me that I didn't mean anything to her, and it really pisses me off.

It really just doesn't make sense to me. First off, she was my first so I know the sex wasn't great. Secondly, she was the one that would text me first every single time, especially over spring break. Thirdly, she was the one that would invite me to come hang out with her and invite me over.

For her to tell me that I don't mean anything to her just doesn't make sense. Either she's not being honest with me, or she's not being honest with herself. That hurts that I've been so open with her and she can't be honest with me. If it's her not being honest with herself, then that is just one of my biggest pet peeves.

And if she is being honest with herself and I truly don't mean anything to her, then well that's the worst.

So now I'm trying to figure out what to do. She wants to **** still (not this weekend she said, she's on her period). Do I just drop things with her and hope she realizes that it did mean something to her? Do I **** her 1 more time, make sure I make her cum, and then drop it there? Do I keep ******* with her and the last time just go ahead and bust a nut on her wall/face/hair before I leave? Do I just keep ******* with her and try and let things play out?

sorry, long rant.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cut and run, ASAP. If she wants to go out and have fun and doesn't care if you have fun, the relationship doesn't have the depth you seem to want out of it. It seems she is pretty certain in what she wants from what you are saying. Its up to you if you want to get one more busted nut (and the actions you take with said busted nut) out of it, but I personally wouldn't. I hope this isn't coming off harsh, but from my perspective it seems like a case where you are only going to delay the inevitable "crashing down" feeling if you hang on emotionally any longer.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Sounds like she just wants a **** buddy and had fun with you. You're developing feelings makes it messy, but at this point you might as well just keep fooling around with her until she leaves.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
Sounds like she just wants a **** buddy and had fun with you. You're developing feelings makes it messy, but at this point you might as well just keep fooling around with her until she leaves.
And I would be fine with that, but then she needs to stop texting and talking to me til 4am, even on break and ish.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You gotta stop banging her I think. I mean if she still wants to talk, you can talk or hang out once in awhile. But if she is gonna keep ****** with you, then you are gonna get more attached and its gonna suck more. So just stop banging her and bang someone else.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
And I would be fine with that, but then she needs to stop texting and talking to me til 4am, even on break and ish.
Then talk to her about it, if all you want is a booty call and not be friends with benefits, tell her. Hell even bring up the feelings thing and tell her that it makes it hard for you not to develop feelings for her when you're texting late into the night. That said a lot of americans have hangups about sex and that's what this seems like to me, sex is great but sex isn't a binding, it's not love even if you are friends with benefits who text late into the night. Enjoy your time together and when it ends move on.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK I retract what I said. Rosebud nailed it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I really wish I could give myself advice when it comes to my own life. *sigh* At least I'm not back together with the busty ex and am soon going to be starting a job that takes me away from Chicago a lot. Plus I'm gunna be spending more time with my good friend who I almost hooked up with in the summer, and now that she's decided she's breaking up with her bf when she starts her rotations in the fall, I won't even feel guilty about it.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: