Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
lol Ok.....Ok...Who fears the nets?

Drop knowledge on me.
the Nets can easily beat any team in the East not named the Heat.

They have arguably the best center in the league this year in Bropez and D-Will, when playing like he has/can, is a top 5 PG. Oh, and Joe Johnson.

You're just a spoiled Heats "fan" who can't comprehend the rest of the league.

but I get it:

LOL NETS R SO BAD BROPEZ DIDNT DESERVE THE MAX NETS HAV ALWAYS BEN TRBL LOL NOBODY FRAID OF DEM.

it's cool, I get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow epic fail 76ers
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't think anyone will give Bynum a max contract this offseason. If anything, owners have become way more stingy, and if throughout all the years of complete incompetence by the Knicks have taught us anything, you don't give big men with bad knees max deals. I'm positive he will end up settling on a one or two year deal at about 12m per and see how he does.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yeah Denver.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yo lob city

Nuggets has to be one of the funnest teams to watch. Their depth is almost unfair.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
the Nets can easily beat any team in the East not named the Heat.

They have arguably the best center in the league this year in Bropez and D-Will, when playing like he has/can, is a top 5 PG. Oh, and Joe Johnson.

You're just a spoiled Heats "fan" who can't comprehend the rest of the league.

but I get it:

LOL NETS R SO BAD BROPEZ DIDNT DESERVE THE MAX NETS HAV ALWAYS BEN TRBL LOL NOBODY FRAID OF DEM.

it's cool, I get it.

Spoiled now? Yes. But I remember our Zo-Hardaway-PJ Brown - Leonard - Marjele so on and so on years, and though we had good teams...No one feared the heat in the playoffs..NO ONE...

Nets will be lucky to get out of the 1st rnd - that team is not made of winners.

And did you just say Joe Johnson?!?!?....

Kindly Leave.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see it either, Scotty. Crash and Joe have regressed pretty hard. Deron and Brook will have to carry you trough the first round. A lot of it is going to depend on the matchup.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
He's solid, very streaky, but decent enough. Playing really well right now though, yes.
He's having a really good March.

17 PPG
5.4 APG
53% FG
44% 3FG

He needs to stay aggressive. I think he was always overly passive when Harden or Melo was on the court but he has the greenlight to shoot, he can be really good.

I really want to see a Houston vs. OKC first round match up.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
He's having a really good March.

17 PPG
5.4 APG
53% FG
44% 3FG

He needs to stay aggressive. I think he was always overly passive when Harden or Melo was on the court but he has the greenlight to shoot, he can be really good.

I really want to see a Houston vs. OKC first round match up.
Yeah, it didn't seem like he was comfortable being the #2 option, but whenever he was used as a #1 option, he played extremely well.

I think he's finally starting to settle into the role of #2 and not losing his aggressiveness when he's not the #1 option. Houston is at their best when Lin is attacking.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sacramento added a 3rd owner to their prospective group, and this one will now take the lead. It's Vivek Ranadive.

He's a part owner of the Warriors and many think he would not have come forward to take the lead on this unless he thought Sacramento had a chance to keep the Kings.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so players need better nicknames nowadays. Lets come up with some.

I'll go ahead and claim Rudy Cool as an nfldc nickname. Even though it was accidental via word filters, it's still one of the best.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragantula

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Dragantula
"antula" is already taken though

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know thats the point

he is also the white mamba but then scalabrine took it

i came up with these after he butt raped the spurs

Old 03-22-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat up 5 @ end of 3

12 more minutes til #25!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-22-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

#25 In the Books..

Up Next...Bobcats aka #26

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ok, so players need better nicknames nowadays. Lets come up with some.

I'll go ahead and claim Rudy Cool as an nfldc nickname. Even though it was accidental via word filters, it's still one of the best.
My group of friends have a ton (some original, some stolen):

Rudy Cool, Brandon Roy (pronounced as Patrick "Roy"), Monta Ellis is "Irrational Confidence", Omer Asik is "The Sultan", Gallo is "The Rooster", Joe Johnson is "The Cap Assassin", Pau Gasol is "Gonzo", Steph Curry is "Bullseye", Chris Bosh is "The Boshstrich", Moe Harkless is "How Could You be Moe Harkless" said to the tune of Heartless by Kanye.....
Old 03-22-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

LiHu finally figuring out how to lose, correctly, leaving in Wes Johnson who is 1-8 :D

Old 03-22-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always called Omer Asik, "The Asterisk".

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh, I forgot Samuel Dalembert being "7.0"
Old 03-22-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Spoiled now? Yes. But I remember our Zo-Hardaway-PJ Brown - Leonard - Marjele so on and so on years, and though we had good teams...No one feared the heat in the playoffs..NO ONE...

Nets will be lucky to get out of the 1st rnd - that team is not made of winners.

And did you just say Joe Johnson?!?!?....

Kindly Leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't see it either, Scotty. Crash and Joe have regressed pretty hard. Deron and Brook will have to carry you trough the first round. A lot of it is going to depend on the matchup.
Joe Johnson is our 3rd option. Let that sink in. Regressed or not, Joe Johnson as the 3rd option is pretty damn nice. He's been streaky, but also clutch, as hell.

The matchups are huge and Crash has been a major liability on O, but is the same on D. But hey, let's not fear the potential 3 or 4 seed. That makes no sense. They only have the best center in the league this season, no big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I've always called Omer Asik, "The Asterisk".
Asik and Destroy

Damn it Larry Sanders quit getting ejected. One of these times will hurt my fantasy team

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Asik and Destroy doesnt work anymore, since he corrected everyone on how to pronounce his name, "Osh-ick"

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Asik is the Sultan.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These black guys sitting next to the lakers bench are hilarious, just there expressions

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote