Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-24-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it more than GF.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo has been on the clock since early last night. He's skipped. Must make final pick.

DJP still hasn't made his previous round pick. He's skipped. Must pick twice.

Brodeur is on the clock.

KCJ may pick two hours from this post if Brodeur hasn't.

Any picks that aren't made by tonight will be randomly assigned so I can enter the draft results.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it so much. How about we are able to keep 12 plus 1 NA guy? Gives us a chance to keep one of our prospects.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I love it so much. How about we are able to keep 12 plus 1 NA guy? Gives us a chance to keep one of our prospects.
I'll take it under consideration. It might get tricky because I'm not sure who will get to keep NA status after the season.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what I tried to do with my league, and yeah, it got tricky.

If you created an IP or AB limit, however, it could work.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That's what I tried to do with my league, and yeah, it got tricky.

If you created an IP or AB limit, however, it could work.
I'll make that determination at mid-season. We'll likely have a "prospect" keeper slot of some variety.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

OK. You all get who I assign you if you haven't made your last pick.

I'm sick of waiting and by the look of things, you've all been on the forums today and neglected to pick.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

So there are no questions later, I had no choice but to use the "As soon as Yahoo! adds the" setting for the player universe. Otherwise, Yahoo refused to let me enter in players for rosters that hadn't yet reached the majors.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Rosters are entered. If I made any mistakes, speak now or don't complain later.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the waiver priority correct?
Old 03-24-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio it should be the other way around. I had the 1st waiver spot the entire time last year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait so can i pick my last pick or did you already pick my last pick for me?

Old 03-24-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Is the waiver priority correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Xio it should be the other way around. I had the 1st waiver spot the entire time last year.
In the past, I've used the inverse. We're changing it this year to help level the field.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Wait so can i pick my last pick or did you already pick my last pick for me?
I'll change it for you if you PM me who you want, but I did already assign you someone.

Figured it doesn't matter since everyone can add/drop on Tuesday.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for doing all the dirty work Xio.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-24-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Also just checked my roster and you gave me the wrong d'Arnaud. I drafted Travis not Chase.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Also just checked my roster and you gave me the wrong d'Arnaud. I drafted Travis not Chase.
Fixed. But I really think you're making a mistake here ...
Old 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Fixed. But I really think you're making a mistake here ...
Could be the downfall of my 2013 season.

When do D's season predictions come out?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2013, 01:12 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Could be the downfall of my 2013 season.

When do D's season predictions come out?
It's pretty much useless this year since you got the Championship locked up.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It's pretty much useless this year since you got the Championship locked up.
Good point. I'm just hoping for a top 4 finish this year though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Both my starting 3B will be DL'ed to begin the year. I have Xio disease.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Both my starting 3B will be DL'ed to begin the year. I have Xio disease.
D and I lost our 3B to begin the year, too.

It's the damn position, man!
Old 03-25-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hey folks, put your players in your lineup now that I've hurried to enter the draft results.

(And post a trade block, too)

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-25-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xio's trade block

Willing to discuss — Edwin Encarnacion, Andrelton Simmons, Jacoby Ellsbury, Dexter Fowler, C.C. Sabathia, Kris Medlen, Jonathan Niese

Seeking — Stolen bases help, Closer
Closed Thread