Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2013, 05:00 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That would be correct.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Nobody is beating the Lebrons.
The Knicks.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Knicks.
Will be out of the first round

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Will be out of the first round
On our way to the 2nd round. Bc the Bulls are gonna get rocked in 5.

Then we'll beat Indy in the 2nd round.

Then all bets are off vs Miami.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then all bets are off vs Miami.

Is that code for Knicks lose in 5??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-24-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Is that code for Knicks lose in 5??
We own the series lead over you guys this year, and the one loss we faced we blew the game. We were up around 17 at half time. You don't want to see us in the playoffs.

Not saying we're gonna win, but we have a lot better chance vs the Heat then people are giving us credit for.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We own the series lead over you guys this year, and the one loss we faced we blew the game. We were up around 17 at half time. You don't want to see us in the playoffs.

Not saying we're gonna win, but we have a lot better chance vs the Heat then people are giving us credit for.
We're not beating the Heat.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:

Those 2 wins very early in the season.

The Heat are obviously on another level at the moment.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-24-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So the regular season matters when it's advantageous for the Knicks, but not when the Bulls wreck the Knicks?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So the regular season matters when it's advantageous for the Knicks, but not when the Bulls wreck the Knicks?
The Bulls are on a downward spiral. They are on fumes. They're not beating the Knicks in the playoffs.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bulls are on a downward spiral. They are on fumes. They're not beating the Knicks in the playoffs.
Just like the Heat are playing exponentially better than they were when we played them. Works both ways.

The Heat would absolute destroy us right now.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Just like the Heat are playing exponentially better than they were when we played them. Works both ways.

The Heat would absolute destroy us right now.
But we played them during this streak, and we actually blew the game. We had em by 17 at half. And we lost at the last minute. We match up well with them.

Again, I'm not saying we'll beat them, but I don't see why it's absurd to believe we have a puncher's chance.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I don't see anyway we can beat them. They are so much better than they were when we played them. I'm not just talking about when the streak began. They've gotten better since then too. And guess what, they still won then too.

Then factor in they will be going FULL speed in the playoffs on defense and offense and I don't think we can keep up.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By puncher's chance do you mean paying Sheed to sucker punch LeBron so he misses the series? If the case, yeah, we have a puncher's chance.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

So will we. We haven't gone full speed either.

All I'm saying is, I think we have an outside chance. I'm not saying we'll beat them, but I don't think it's absurd to believe we have an outside chance.

Anyone can be beat.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Everyone is ignoring their flaws that will become more obvious in a more physical slower paced playoff environment

1. They're small. They have NO interior presence. That's gonna matter in the playoffs.

2. They don't rebound. Again bc they're small.

If you have trouble with size and can't rebound, you're not invincible. We have size and physicality up front. We have a scorer who can take over a game. We play great defense when we want to.

It's not out of this world for them to lose. You guys act like they're a flawless team. They're far from flawless.

LeBron is playing out of his mind, that's why everyone wants to ignore their flaws. But they have flaws, and those flaws can get exposed.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Except we're old and not that fast (I'm talking literal speed as much as figurative). I don't think we have a chance.

Yes, anything can happen and anyone can be beat but outside of things like injuries I don't see us beating them.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Stop being so negative. Enjoy the ride man. I think we have a legit chance to get to the ECF, and who knows what happens from there. Just enjoy the ride.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

The Heat rotations are completely set right now. Our bench is effective and all know their roles.

You don't know the difference Chris Anderson has been since inserted into the 2nd rotation.

Completely different team compared to earlier in the year - and the small lineup is the way the Heat won the championship last year. Nothing is different.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-24-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#BBDstrikesagain.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Birdman sucks. Give me a break.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope......

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

He's not gonna make a big enough impact to mask your glaringly issues with size.

The Heat can overcome it, but to say there's no issue bc of Birdman is a stretch.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have more size than they did last year, and they beat the **** out of the Knicks in the first round then.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote