Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-23-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
JBScouting
Rookie

JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
JB, I was only looking at the Ivy league angle and how Catapano's supporters are hyping him like he's the best Ivy baller since Calvin Hill.

My point was Catapano isn't even more highly regarded than Zac DeOssie by most pro scouts.
Exactly but to be honest if you polled all 32 NFL teams right now I can tell you for a fact that on average, the teams would rank him #3 among this year's Ivy League players.

Cornell OL JC Tretter and Harvard FB Kyle Juszczyk are both rated higher. I'm not saying he will be drafted after both of them or can't be good but he needs a strong pro day to pass these other guys on draft day. I only know of a couple teams who really view him as draftable while most view him as a very good free agent who may go in the 7th round.

NFL teams view the draft different from most fans. They look at the 1st-5th round as draft grades and 6th or 7th round guys are pretty much PFA grades with great measurables or something elite about them that shows great upside, or they look for injury or character flags with good value.
JBScouting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBScouting View Post
A lot of good players who were not combine invites and it's possible to go in the 2nd or 3rd round without an invite. The problem is that it is very rare.

Last year there were more top 100 picks who did not go to the combine than usual and there were 4.

Here are the top 5 non combine invites drafted last year

1. S Tavon Wilson, Illinois- Patriots- 2nd round- 48th overall.
2. OG Brandon Brooks, Miami Ohio- 3rd round- 76th overall. People thought he was a huge snub from the start. He lit up his pro day and the Shrine Game.
3. DB Brandon Hardin, Oregon State- 3rd round- 79th overall.
4. OG Gino Gradkowski, Delaware- 4th round- 98th overall.
5. TE Adrian Robinson, Cincinnati- 4th round- 127th overall.

Notice that only one of them was a non FBS guy, one was considered a huge snub, and the #5 guy was a basketball player with very little football experience.

The next few happened to be a FCS SS in the 4th round and a DE convert to TE from SMU in the 5th round along with a D3 CB, Purdue OL, and Idaho LB taken in the 5th round.

With that said, small schoolers without a combine invite rarely go higher than the mid 4th round with a few exceptions going higher.

NFL teams view him as a 6th, 7th, or PFA prospect for the most part right now. Someone in every player's camp is thinking much higher than they go. I will say that the combine shows where most teams view a player and him not getting one means his workout will have to be good or else he won't get drafted. If he tweaks a hammy, runs a 4.85 or 4.90 and benches 26 reps he is not getting drafted. If he looks great, runs a 4.70, benches 32 reps, has a great BJ, VJ, and 3-cone while looking good in position drills then I would be surprised if he is not drafted.
I just hope Mike gets a fair look. He has earned that. I have seen him run personally at Parisi in fair lawn recently and he will run under 4.70...from what i saw maybe closer to 4.60 actually than 4.70 and he is around 275 lbs. He has great numbers but more importantly is a great football player who is accelerating and improving at a fast rate. After doing off season work in Georgia with Chuck Smith he went from a 5.5 sack junior year to a 12 sack senior year...thats quite a jump! He is improving going into his NFL career because of his work ethic. You can't teach passion for the game and work ethic. All NFL players are talented but those who work the hardest will improve the most. To me that is something that should be noticed and rewarded. Hopefully it is and he gets a good call on draft day.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
I just hope Mike gets a fair look. He has earned that. I have seen him run personally at Parisi in fair lawn recently and he will run under 4.70...from what i saw maybe closer to 4.60 actually than 4.70 and he is around 275 lbs. He has great numbers but more importantly is a great football player who is accelerating and improving at a fast rate. After doing off season work in Georgia with Chuck Smith he went from a 5.5 sack junior year to a 12 sack senior year...thats quite a jump! He is improving going into his NFL career because of his work ethic. You can't teach passion for the game and work ethic. All NFL players are talented but those who work the hardest will improve the most. To me that is something that should be noticed and rewarded. Hopefully it is and he gets a good call on draft day.
Mike Catapano is fat, lazy, slow, stupid, and takes plays off. He has 27 inch arms and did 4 bench reps. His 40 time was 6.1s. He's also ugly and I heard a rumor that he's gone and acquired unlawful carnal knowledge of the local raccoon population. Undrafted, doesn't even make the field in Arena League 2. Upside is sandwich artist at Subway. Eat Fresh. Downside is a toothless methhead drunkenly singing "Glory Days" from a puddle of his own urine in an alley behind a seedy bar.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Mike Catapano is fat, lazy, slow, stupid, and takes plays off. He has 27 inch arms and did 4 bench reps. His 40 time was 6.1s. He's also ugly and I heard a rumor that he's gone and acquired unlawful carnal knowledge of the local raccoon population. Undrafted, doesn't even make the field in Arena League 2. Upside is sandwich artist at Subway. Eat Fresh. Downside is a toothless methhead drunkenly singing "Glory Days" from a puddle of his own urine in an alley behind a seedy bar.
Went to Princeton, doubt he's stupid.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Went to Princeton, doubt he's stupid.
Uncle Phil went there and he's always being made to look stupid by the Fresh Prince...
Old 02-24-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uncle Phil went there and he's always being made to look stupid by the Fresh Prince...
True, but he's REALLY fresh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.

Catapano will run a 4.65 or less....Here is a recent video with trainer Rich Sadiv at Parisi Speed School of Catapano running a 10 yard split in 1.62. Anybody else over 270 lbs running this 10 yd split at NFL Combine? Demarcus Ware ran a 1.62 10 yd split as an example at over 20 lbs less bodyweight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jci7ktOQRK8

Last edited by Power : 02-24-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Catapano will run a 4.65 or less....Here is a recent video with trainer Rich Sadiv at Parisi Speed School of Catapano running a 10 yard split in 1.62. Anybody else over 270 lbs running this 10 yd split at NFL Combine? Demarcus Ware ran a 1.62 10 yd split as an example at over 20 lbs less bodyweight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jci7ktOQRK8
lolnovideothar

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air
Old 02-24-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

video isn't working for some reason but thats what he runs..maybe faster by pro day. I just hope he gets fair look is all.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
video isn't working for some reason but thats what he runs..maybe faster by pro day. I just hope he gets fair look is all.
Stop pimping your family member here.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Quote:
I'm not. He's not a family member. He worked for me years ago and I keep in contact with him about his training. And forget the 10 yard split time i posted yesterday...found out today that was an old number. I stand corrected its actually in the 1.5s now. After watching these DE's today its a complete joke that Catapano wasn't invited! He would've been the most impressive DE there. Anzah and Hunt looked impressive at over 270 lbs but Catapano would've shocked the hell out of people. Watch what he does on his pro day.

And hey, say whatever you want on here as long as you apologize when he becomes an NFL pro bowl player (which he will...I have zero doubt about that). I have worked with and trained many pro athletes in many sports and Mike is a different breed. Combine snub in the worst way here....its a crying shame he can't show his stuff in Indy. He has earned it. Someone is gonna get an absolute steal on this kid.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Quote:
I'm not. He's not a family member. He worked for me years ago and I keep in contact with him about his training. And forget the 10 yard split time i posted yesterday...found out today that was an old number. I stand corrected its actually in the 1.5s now. After watching these DE's today its a complete joke that Catapano wasn't invited! He would've been the most impressive DE there. Anzah and Hunt looked impressive at over 270 lbs but Catapano would've shocked the hell out of people. Watch what he does on his pro day.

And hey, say whatever you want on here as long as you apologize when he becomes an NFL pro bowl player (which he will...I have zero doubt about that). I have worked with and trained many pro athletes in many sports and Mike is a different breed. Combine snub in the worst way here....its a crying shame he can't show his stuff in Indy. He has earned it. Someone is gonna get an absolute steal on this kid.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

oops. Sorry for double post :-/
Old 02-25-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

I can't wait to tell Catapano that I want extra onions on my veggie sub. I'm sure he'll be the best sandwich artist there is.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
JBScouting
Rookie

JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBScouting is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NFL teams came through Princeton throughout the fall. He already got a strong look and will have eyes on him during his pro day.
JBScouting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Quote:
NFL teams came through Princeton throughout the fall. He already got a strong look and will have eyes on him during his pro day.
Catapano gets more impressive all the time. Saw this video of Mike today on his Facebook of him doing 34 reps and his 40 time is crazy for somebody his size. Top 5 time for ALL DE/OLB who were at combine and has a 10 yard split that will shock people! Don't be surprised if he has THE fastest 10 yard split of ANY DE/OLB in the entire draft. Its a shame he wasn't at the combine. But good to hear he will have eyes on him at Princeton Pro Day. He will impress

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater
Old 03-24-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is the video of Catapano's Pro Day...he aced it. 7.03 3 cone...4.21 shuttle...37.5 vert...33 reps. Crazy #s If he was in combine he would be big news with these times. He ran a 4.67 in 35 degree weather and windy conditions outside? why would they do that? Imagine what he wouldve ran indoors? He had 12 sacks this year and was called the best DE on his team by East Head Coach Jerry Glanville at East West Shrine Game (even though Catapano's teammates there are projected 3rd and 5th round). This is the most overlooked guy in the draft. Moves REAL well for over 270 lbs. I stand by my thread here. BIG sleeper pick. He has 7 private workout invites from Eagles, Bengals, Giants, Tampa, Vikings, Seahawks and Patriots. Who gets him and where does he end up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAL4b8lwXM
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will a KC fan please remind these superfans about the story of former Ivy 'future All Pro' OT Joe Valerio??

Old 03-24-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Catapano's #1 fan still using two different accounts to talk him up?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Quote:
If a prospect DE can't literally abuse a TE one on one, he's going to have issues in the the pros trying to beat starting OTs.

There's a reason why TEs don't block DEs man up in the pros. Because most of them would get their lunch money stolen.

I just didn't see much flash from Catapano in the actual game that would make an NFL team draft and Ivy League D1AA DE before the 5th round.

He looked like a JAG out there not one of the best defenders in the game, which is what I'd hoped to see when an 'unknown' prospect expects to jump past players from major programs in the draft.

Catapano's challenge isn't the draft, it's earning a spot in TC on some team's final 53 or make their practice squad.

In fact if he ends up on some team's practice squad in 2013, I'd say Catapano had a successful rookie campaign.

There's just such a greater degree of separation between Ivy ball and BCS programs than there was say in the 1970s, I think it's ridiculous to suggest Catapano is a major pro prospect at the position.

Who was the last D1AA DE to become a difference maker in the NFL?? Jared Allen??

I reserve the right to be totally wrong about Mike.lol

We'll see where he ultimately ends up.
Update: He ended up on an undefeated team with the best defense in the NFL. Despite getting a combine snub and being passed on by all 32 teams for 6 rounds (despite posting 1st round numbers at his pro day) Mike is contributing in a meaningful way and will be a great NFL player. Everyone should check out this video of the last few seconds of this past sunday's game and how Catapano closes it out to help send the Chiefs to 6-0 start. Watch what this kid does in the future. For all those on here who hated on him, well, no hard feelings. I hope you root for him in the future. Hes a great kid. Gonna be special in the NFL. Glad he landed on the right team. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8W5EGmG36g
Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Catapano graded as a sixth rounder on my board and felt he should have been drafted.

There were a lot of head-scratchers this year that in hindsight should have been selected.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what are first round combine numbers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never knew he made the Chiefs final 53. That's a major accomplishment.

The hype in this thread for Catapano however was still nauseating.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Never knew he made the Chiefs final 53. That's a major accomplishment.

The hype in this thread for Catapano however was still nauseating.
Still is. Why'd this thread need to be bumped? He got... a sack... on the last, meaningless play of a game that was already over. And it's only his second tackle of the season. I thought he was an interesting prospect when I first heard about him, but the fact that his name stayed on the front page of the forum for months got annoying. Cool, an Ivy leaguer made an NFL team. Ryan Fitzpatrick says hi. He's not that good, either.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Still is. Why'd this thread need to be bumped? He got... a sack... on the last, meaningless play of a game that was already over. And it's only his second tackle of the season. I thought he was an interesting prospect when I first heard about him, but the fact that his name stayed on the front page of the forum for months got annoying. Cool, an Ivy leaguer made an NFL team. Ryan Fitzpatrick says hi. He's not that good, either.
You also bumped it.

A guy was excited that he knew a prospect that eventually made it to a final 53. The fact that he's on the field is cool given this discussion all offseason. This thread was the first thing I thought of when I saw he had a sack. We had endless hours devoted to Aaron Curry, that was annoying because he never amounted to the hype. Catapano had a lot of skeptics in this thread and a lot of supporters, and considering how low his expectations are, it was cool to see him make a play regardless of how meaningful it was.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote