Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Brewers reportedly agree to 3-year, 30-ish million dollar deal with Kyle Lohse.
Not thrilled about giving up a draft pick but the rotation needs him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Lol deal is DONE

just gotta find out how much money the Yanks are eating. If it is more than $6 million I'll never hate on the Yankees again

this is just too kind of them. With Jeter likely to start the year on the DL, what's their current lineup looking like right now?

1 CF Brett Gardner*
2 RF Ichiro Suzuki*
3 2B Robinson Cano*
4 3B Kevin Youkilis
5 DH Travis Hafner*
6 1B Juan Rivera
7 LF Vernon Wells vs LHP, Brennan Boesch vs RHP?
8 SS Eduardo Nuñez
9 C Chris Stewart

brutal
I just say we have to play over our heads and play .500 ball for 6 weeks. Hell, the Orioles did it for 6 months last year. By then Jeter should be back as well as Granderson. Jeter should be back before then but I think even after he's back he'll take some time. The pitching staff NEEDs to stay healthy. Also I think Cervelli starts. At least I hope he does. He should hit a bit more. Which isn't saying much but we'll need every hit we can for the first several weeks.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cervelli is horrible. He's not much better than Stewart at the plate and he's a disaster behind it.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Cervelli is horrible. He's not much better than Stewart at the plate and he's a disaster behind it.
I wouldn't go that far. Neither is going to hit for power or walk much, but at least Cervelli can hit for better average. He'll hit at least .250 where Stewart will hit .210. And he's younger, and I don't think he's a disaster behind the plate at all. My guess is that Stewart catches when CC pitches. CC loves throwing to him, although CC used to say the same about Cervelli.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Brewers reportedly agree to 3-year, 30-ish million dollar deal with Kyle Lohse.
ugh, way too much to give up. Can't give him that much AND a draft pick to a division rival. Heard Attanasio was pushing the deal through. Boras > Attanasio...
Old 03-25-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So here are my predictions for the season......

AL East
I love what Toronto did in the off season, and they will very much like to thank Miami for their division championship this year. It is so shocking to pick the Yankees and Red Sox 4th and 5th, that is so weird to do. Yankees mainly cuz of injuries tho. Joe Maddon is my favorite manager, and is an awesome dude. Tampa finishes 2nd. And Baltimore has another solid season, but this is a hard division.

1. Toronto
2. Tampa Bay (Wild Card #1)
3. Baltimore
4. New York
5. Boston

AL Central
Um, this is all Tigers. A couple up start teams in Cleveland and KC battle for 2nd. As I really like what both did this offseason. White finish 4th cuz the Twins suck.

1. Detroit
2. Cleveland
3. Kansas City
4. Chicago
5. Minnesota

AL West
Trout has a season under his belt, LA is loaded, I just see them winning it. Texas finishes 2nd and gets a wild card, they still have a good team without Hamilton. Oakland always seems to surprise, so I'll prolly be wrong on them. Seattle has Felix, who has more talent himself than the Astros. The Astros are awful and may God have mercy on their souls since Bud forced them in the AL. He should really be charged with that.

1. Los Angeles
2. Texas (Wild Card #2)
3. Oakland
4. Seattle
5. Houston

NL East
Love Washington, and as long as they don't rest Strasburg like that again should be on everyone's list to contend for the World Series. Atlanta had a solid offseason, and should return to the playoffs, and even as a Cardinal fan I can admit to them getting boned in the playoffs last season. Don't see that happening again. Philly is banged up, The Mets still suck or are re-building or something, and the Marlins are a fraud who should really be taken away from Jeffery Loria.

1. Washington
2. Atlanta (Wild Card #1)
3. Philadelphia
4. New York
5. Miami

NL Central
We all know who I wanna take in this race haha. And I hope I am wrong, but I just see the Reds being phenominal once again and the Cards are going to miss Carpenter and Furcal and Motte. Chapman is back closing for the Reds and I hate that cuz any lead they have in the 9th will be safe. They will win. Cards finish 2nd, Pirates may finally get that 82-80 record. I just question Milwaukee's pitching after Gallardo cuz Braun may win the MVP again, but he can't pitch. And the Cubs will improve, but finish last cuz the Astros are no longer here. I am gonna miss Houston....

1. Cincinnati
2. St. Louis
3. Pittsburgh
4. Milwaukee
5. Chicago

NL West
**** YOU GIANTS, you tore my heart out and stomped on it. I hate you, but I love you. And you will once again go to the playoffs. The Dodgers will get the other wild card. Kemp is going to win the MVP, and Kershaw may very well be Cy. Arizona will finish 3rd cuz I can name both hitters and pitchers on their team. Colorado will finish 4th cuz I can name hitters on their team. Sand Diego 5th cuz I don't know who plays for them.

1. San Francisco
2. Los Angeles (Wild Card #2)
3. Arizona
4. Colorado
5. San Diego

AL Playoffs
Texas @ Tampa Bay

ALDS
Tampa Bay vs. Detroit in 5
Toronto vs. Los Angeles in 4

ALCS
Los Angeles vs. Detroit in 7

NL Playoffs
Los Angeles @ Atlanta

NLDS
Atlanta vs. Cincinnati in 5
San Francisco vs. Washington in 5, and yes the ******* Giants can lose in the playoffs. Those assholes.

NLCS
Atlanta vs. Washington in 6

World Series
Los Angeles Angels vs. Washington in 5
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 team H2H 5x5. I had 8th pick.

C: Matt Weiters
1B: Anthony Rizzo
2B: Kelly Johnson
SS: Ian Desmond
3B: Manny Machado
OF: Giancarlo Stanton
OF: Bryce Harper
OF: Jay Bruce
UT: B.J. Upton
UT: Ike Davis
UT: Aoka from Milwaukee not spelling that

BN: Mark Reynolds

SP: Brandon Morrow
SP: Matt Harvey
P: Mike Minor
P: Brett Anderson
P: Marco Estrada
P: Alex Cobb
RP: Rafael Betencourt
RP: Jason Grilli

BN: Casey Janssen

BN: Andrew Cashner
BN: Edwin Jackson
BN: Zack Wheeler

DL: Brandon Beachy
DL: Michael Pineda
DL: Corey Luebke

The pitching will sort itself out. I have enough possible studs/serviceable starters and I like to stream 2-start guys anyway in H2H.

My projections for the hitters are very good (I think Harper could be top 5) and I value power over all else. But I guess my average might be a weakness (although it doesn't matter as much in H2H). And they aren't proven commodities. But upside is always my drafting style.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna see how people think the AL Central standings shake out after Detroit.

GO!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

GO!
Do I really have to decide which of the Royals, White Sox and Indians will win 84 games and which will win 78 or 80? They're interchangeably mediocre.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing that Scott Kazmir won the 5th starter spot for Cleveland. It shows the guy still has talent that made him a mega prospect before he completely fell off a mountain.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

GO!
MI isn't ready for baseball. Its still winter here. Not sure how they are going to get games in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Do I really have to decide which of the Royals, White Sox and Indians will win 84 games and which will win 78 or 80? They're interchangeably mediocre.
You do. It's government mandated.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Amazing that Scott Kazmir won the 5th starter spot for Cleveland. It shows the guy still has talent that made him a mega prospect before he completely fell off a mountain.
Or it shows how terrible the Indians pitching situation is

a rotation with Ubaldo Jimenez and Scott Kazmir. Yeesh
Old 03-26-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You shut your whorish mouth.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Or it shows how terrible the Indians pitching situation is

a rotation with Ubaldo Jimenez and Scott Kazmir. Yeesh
So close to Dice-K too.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would have been an intense battle for who could end up walking more guys per outing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
You shut your whorish mouth.

Last edited by BloodBrother : 03-26-2013 at 09:42 AM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm posting this here too because it is that outrageous...

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...1410&sid=t1410

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Sanchez is starting in the rotation......
Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Good to hear. Means Gerrit Cole should be up much sooner to replace him
Old 03-26-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really a shame that Stanton is stuck with the Marlins. He's so goddamn good.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-26-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my god brett myers is going to get raped every start this year

#thirdplaceatbestin2013

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
my god brett myers is going to get raped every start this year

#thirdplaceatbestin2013
I do enjoy Brett Myers getting torn to shreds.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brewers sign Yuniesky Betancourt to a major league deal. So, um, yeah. If we could go ahead and fire Doug Melvin, that'd be great...

Last edited by EvilMonkey : 03-26-2013 at 03:53 PM.
EvilMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Now that is funny.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
Brewers sign Yuniesky Betancourt to a major league deal. So, um, yeah. If we could go ahead and fire Doug Melvin, that'd be great...
Melvin has done a good job as GM but bringing back Yuni B is terrible.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote