Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-25-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UGH!!! Why do you hate the Jets so much?

1. Nassib in the 2nd?? Get real. Guy is trash, he wouldn't even beat Mark Sanchez for the starting job.

2. Montori Hughes?? You mean the carbon copy of the guy we drafted in the 3rd 2 years ago and is already on the team in Kenrick Ellis? WHY???

3. Why in the world would the Jets PASS ON BRIDGEWATER and take Lee? What justification could you possibly have for that?

What a mess, I'd seriously pick a new team and give up on the Jets forever if those picks happened. At least your 2013 1st rounder for them is digestible.

You also didn't list the Jets in your summary at the end, thus proving my theory that you are a Jets hater.

PS-
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
UGH!!! Why do you hate the Jets so much?

1. Nassib in the 2nd?? Get real. Guy is trash, he wouldn't even beat Mark Sanchez for the starting job.

2. Montori Hughes?? You mean the carbon copy of the guy we drafted in the 3rd 2 years ago and is already on the team in Kenrick Ellis? WHY???

3. Why in the world would the Jets PASS ON BRIDGEWATER and take Lee? What justification could you possibly have for that?

What a mess, I'd seriously pick a new team and give up on the Jets forever if those picks happened. At least your 2013 1st rounder for them is digestible.
I did list you guys in the team breakdown. Check again broseph. And like I already explained, I had you guys passing on Bridgewater in favor of Lee because I have you guys taking Nassib in my 2013 draft. The Jets are rumored to be very high on Nassib, even taking him out to dinner along with team officials at his Pro Day.

Ellis has been a disappointment, and you guys just let Sione Pouha go, so Hughes was needed, and he is a guy on the rise that many draftniks are very high on and could end up going higher than that.

I thought the Jets draft was very favorable to New York. Got your QB of the future, arguably the pass rusher with the most upside in the draft, a 1st round calibre safety in the middle rounds and an anchor of the defense.

Not to mention the most electric playmaker in the entire draft in 2014.

Jets fans are never happy...

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stopped reading when you mocked Sharrif Floyd to the Raiders.

Good god. If the Raiders take Floyd weeks after the NBA BOG votes to allow the Kings to move to Seattle, I might just lose my marbles.

It's not that it is necessarily an inaccurate mock, it very well may be true. I just hate it.

I stopped reading again when the Raiders took Tyler Bray in the 4th.

And then again when they passed on Teddy Bridgewater for Jadavepn Clowney in 2014.

I might just end my fandom if this happened.

Why do you depress me so?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You said you stopped reading three times. Does. Not. Compute.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:18 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pats pick 29th not 30th. And, I'd take Desmond Trufant instead of Hankins. Hankins is an 18 wheeler chugging along with a 4-cylinder pulling it.
Buyer beware. Vollmer signed so don't need a tacke. With your board I'd go something like this;

1. Desmond Trufant - CB
2. Jesse Williams - DT
3. Markus Wheaton - WR
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
You said you stopped reading three times. Does. Not. Compute.
Just go with it.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just some notes no the rankings

- I like the inclusion of Ryan Griffin at the quarterback position

- Johnathan Franklin is severely underrated

- Same goes for Quinton Patton, who I see as a potential first rounder

- Nick Becton is another player I'd move up

- Eric Herman, who may be one of the best six or seven guards in this class, is absent from your rankings

- My safety rankings are quite a bit different than yours and Duke Williams is getting insulted big time with where you have him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I did list you guys in the team breakdown. Check again broseph. And like I already explained, I had you guys passing on Bridgewater in favor of Lee because I have you guys taking Nassib in my 2013 draft. The Jets are rumored to be very high on Nassib, even taking him out to dinner along with team officials at his Pro Day.

Ellis has been a disappointment, and you guys just let Sione Pouha go, so Hughes was needed, and he is a guy on the rise that many draftniks are very high on and could end up going higher than that.

I thought the Jets draft was very favorable to New York. Got your QB of the future, arguably the pass rusher with the most upside in the draft, a 1st round calibre safety in the middle rounds and an anchor of the defense.

Not to mention the most electric playmaker in the entire draft in 2014.

Jets fans are never happy...
?????????????????? Ellis has been a disappointment so we released Pouha? Does that make any sense at all to you? And you expect a 4th round pick to supplant Ellis on the depth chart? Ellis has been great, I have no clue where you are getting your intel from.

Not sure where you put the Jets draft summary because last I checked they alphabetically go after New York Giants and they weren't there, did a glance at the rest and didn't see them. Unless you put them in after this post which is fairly lame.

No comment on the Nassib thing, I think I already expressed my opinion on him at length. If he's the Jets 'QB of the future' then the organization is sunk for another 10 years with this trash GM (which I don't think he is, seems like a smart guy so far).

Edit: Just checked, learn your alphabet if you're going to do an alphabetical list. J comes after G, unless there was an errata I was unaware of =)
Old 03-26-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I stopped reading when you mocked Sharrif Floyd to the Raiders.

Good god. If the Raiders take Floyd weeks after the NBA BOG votes to allow the Kings to move to Seattle, I might just lose my marbles.

It's not that it is necessarily an inaccurate mock, it very well may be true. I just hate it.

I stopped reading again when the Raiders took Tyler Bray in the 4th.

And then again when they passed on Teddy Bridgewater for Jadavepn Clowney in 2014.

I might just end my fandom if this happened.

Why do you depress me so?

Bray in the 4th would be an amazing pick for the Raiders, as would Floyd in the 1st. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever and have no justification for your displeasure. You just don't like the players or what?
Old 03-26-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bray in the 4th would be an amazing pick for the Raiders, as would Floyd in the 1st. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever and have no justification for your displeasure. You just don't like the players or what?
Yeah, I'm not really sure why Raiders fans hate Bray and Floyd so much. Bray would be a great value in the 4th and Floyd would be a perfect fit at #3.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 03-26-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overall, your rankings look really solid. However, I have a few thoughts on some aspects that stood out:

• Does Tyler Wilson have enough upside to warrant the top pick in the quarterback rankings? I find it hard to envision him leading an otherwise mediocre team to the playoffs like a true franchise quarterback can.

• I would be very reluctant to draft Marcus Lattimore ahead of most of the other running backs in the class, especially considering that he looked significantly less explosive last season and then suffered the knee injury.

• I’m surprised at how low you have Markus Wheaton in your rankings; I’d be surprised if he made it out of the second round, so seeing him at the end of the fourth round is shocking. What contributed to your low ranking?

• I’m surprised to see how low Jon Bostic is ranked, especially in comparison to less athletic guys like Chase Thomas and Nico Johnson, neither of whom looks rangy enough to develop into a quality starter at the next level.

• In the linebacker rankings, I also felt as though A.J. Klein and Sio Moore were ranked too low. I could see either of those guys developing into starters at the next level, unlike some of the other guys (such as Wort.)

• Johnathan Hankins seems way too high. I just don’t think he projects as an elite run defender, as he had trouble against even single blocks. He also offers nothing as a pass rusher, which makes him irrelevant on most plays.

• I think John Simon is ranked a little bit too low, especially in comparison to a guy like Devin Taylor who has shown little that projects well to the next level. Margus Hunt looks a little bit low for my tastes as well.

• I don’t think T.J. McDonald really has any projectable qualities aside from his physical tools; he ranks well below guys like Shamarko Thomas, Phillip Thomas, and Tony Jefferson for me. Duke Williams looks really low too.

• At cornerback, I think David Amerson (can’t tackle, slow on tape), D.J. Hayden (slow reactions), and Tharold Simon (doesn’t play up to tools consistently) look high, while I’m surprised at how low Robert Alford, Will Davis, Nickell Robey, Dwayne Gratz, B.W. Webb, and Micah Hyde are ranked.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Overall, your rankings look really solid. However, I have a few thoughts on some aspects that stood out:

• Does Tyler Wilson have enough upside to warrant the top pick in the quarterback rankings? I find it hard to envision him leading an otherwise mediocre team to the playoffs like a true franchise quarterback can.

I have him #3, just because I am still very high on his junior tape as well as his physical attributes. I think he falls in line with Barkley as a prospect as far as being on a team that just fell apart and him just trying to make plays that just weren't there. I still think both can be above average NFL quarterbacks at least.

• I would be very reluctant to draft Marcus Lattimore ahead of most of the other running backs in the class, especially considering that he looked significantly less explosive last season and then suffered the knee injury.

LOVE Marcus Lattimore.
Always have. Maybe my favorite prospect in the entire draft. He just seems like the only superstar quality running back this class has to offer. I just think there's no quit in this guy and he's destined to be a very good NFL running back. I would not bet against this guy.

• I’m surprised at how low you have Markus Wheaton in your rankings; I’d be surprised if he made it out of the second round, so seeing him at the end of the fourth round is shocking. What contributed to your low ranking?

Just a numbers game with Wheaton. Really deep WR class and he seems like a one-trick-pony to me. Not my favorite guy in the group by any means.

• I’m surprised to see how low Jon Bostic is ranked, especially in comparison to less athletic guys like Chase Thomas and Nico Johnson, neither of whom looks rangy enough to develop into a quality starter at the next level.

Honestly, I have to watch more film on Bostic. I can be honest, I don't know as much about him as I'd like. I will re-rank in a week or two and he will probably be higher. Thanks for the heads-up though. Still more work to be done! :)

• In the linebacker rankings, I also felt as though A.J. Klein and Sio Moore were ranked too low. I could see either of those guys developing into starters at the next level, unlike some of the other guys (such as Wort.)

Just like Bostic, these are two guys I need to see more of. I will take a look a them more closely very soon.

• Johnathan Hankins seems way too high. I just don’t think he projects as an elite run defender, as he had trouble against even single blocks. He also offers nothing as a pass rusher, which makes him irrelevant on most plays.

Always been a huge Hankins fan. I personally like him more than Star Lotulelei, but at times I let the mock draft dictate where I rank certain guys based on where I think they could fall in the draft. Great 2 down run stuffer and I think he moves better than people give him credit for. Definitely a better football player than athlete, which is why he is getting underrated this time of year IMO.

• I think John Simon is ranked a little bit too low, especially in comparison to a guy like Devin Taylor who has shown little that projects well to the next level. Margus Hunt looks a little bit low for my tastes as well.

Just like Wheaton, it's a #'s game at DE this year for me. Not a particularly big fan of Simon. Just think there's a lot more players with more special type of ability than him. Seems like an average player to me. Don't see a lot of upside here, and a lot of my rankings are based on upside. I'm very guilty of that.

• I don’t think T.J. McDonald really has any projectable qualities aside from his physical tools; he ranks well below guys like Shamarko Thomas, Phillip Thomas, and Tony Jefferson for me. Duke Williams looks really low too.

Must do more work on Thomas and Williams, but I just like McDonald's physical ability and think he projects nicely at SS. Not the All-Pro he looked like prior to this last season, but still a very nice player that can play in the league. That I am sure of.

• At cornerback, I think David Amerson (can’t tackle, slow on tape), D.J. Hayden (slow reactions), and Tharold Simon (doesn’t play up to tools consistently) look high, while I’m surprised at how low Robert Alford, Will Davis, Nickell Robey, Dwayne Gratz, B.W. Webb, and Micah Hyde are ranked.

I hate small corners. Always have. I just don't see it with guys like Alford, Davis and Webb. Not a big fan at all of any of those guys. I'm neutral on Robey, Gratz and Hyde. Just don't see a ton of upside with those guys. On the contrary, I LOVE the big corners, partially because that's what I know my team (the Dolphins) look for so I am a bit biased. I see a ton of upside still with guys like Amerson and Simon at that size. I am almost unreasonable when it comes to Tharold Simon. One of my favorite prospects in the entire draft. And Hayden is probably ranked too low on my board compared to most draftniks out there now. For God's sake, Mayock ranked him in his top 3 at the position.
Responded in bold.

Last edited by thebow305 : 03-26-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job man, lot of work to get this in...but do have to say that anytime I see Manuel mocked to us I die a little. Would much rather have a guy like Scott in the 4th or 5th, and taking DLine help or a safety in the second if we go with Joeckel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Confusing mock for sf but it is a descent one.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you did a brilliant job mocking the Vikings. I would be very happy if our draft ended up like this.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ McDonald goes away from contact even with his physical contributes. That is why his season was so horrendous last year. He can't cover and doesn't like hitting. Now maybe he was thinking of his future last season?? and that is why he played that way, but I feel bad for a team that takes him high for SS.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Yeah, I'm not really sure why Raiders fans hate Bray and Floyd so much. Bray would be a great value in the 4th and Floyd would be a perfect fit at #3.
Bray is about as likely to provide anything to the Raiders as Andrew Walter. Picking Bray in the 4th is a wasted pick. Need to address a dozen other positions before Bray is a good pick.

And Floyd is just not a top 15 prospect. For a guy who gets to the QB, he certainly can't get to the QB.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Bray is about as likely to provide anything to the Raiders as Andrew Walter. Picking Bray in the 4th is a wasted pick. Need to address a dozen other positions before Bray is a good pick.

And Floyd is just not a top 15 prospect. For a guy who gets to the QB, he certainly can't get to the QB.
6.5 sacks is amazing in CFB for a DT. Bray has more arm talent than any qb on the raiders roster and if they cut Palmer which they most likely will if he refuses to restructure, he'd instantly be the favorite to start. Not bad for a 4th round pick.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
6.5 sacks is amazing in CFB for a DT. Bray has more arm talent than any qb on the raiders roster and if they cut Palmer which they most likely will if he refuses to restructure, he'd instantly be the favorite to start. Not bad for a 4th round pick.
Try 4.5 in his entire career.

Next.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Try 4.5 in his entire career.

Next.
Tell these guys to edit the 5th paragraph in overview then:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737102

Also let every nfl scout know that Floyd isn't worth the top 5 pick, I'm sure they'll value your opinion.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:18 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Tell these guys to edit the 5th paragraph in overview then:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737102

Also let every nfl scout know that Floyd isn't worth the top 5 pick, I'm sure they'll value your opinion.
Yes, because scouts are always right. Like Robert Gallery as the next Orlando Pace.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:54 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOW, you somehow did not rank kickers or punters, so as a congratulations for your 8,000th post, I have completed them as it seems you've left them conspicuously absent:

Kickers:

1) Dustin Hopkins, Florida State
2) Caleb Sturgis, Florida
3) Brett Maher, Nebraska
4) Brett Baer, Louisiana Lafayette
5) Anthony Cantele, Kansas State
6) Tyler Bitancurt, West Virginia
7) Dan Conroy, Michigan State
8) Matt Weller, Ohio

Punters (Really strong class this year):

1) Brad Wing, Louisiana State
2) Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech
3) Jeff Locke, UCLA
4) Quinn Sharp, Oklahoma State
5) Tress Way, Oklahoma
6) Scott Kovanda, Ball State
7) Pete Kontodiakos, Colorado State
8) Josh Hubner, Arizona State

As for my Buffalo Bills, its a well put together draft with the exception of Barkley. So overdrafted at 8! A million times over if Geno is somehow gone by 8 and we don't trade up, I would so much rather roll with Tarvaris as starter and use 2013 as a "Suck for Bridgewater" campaign...but we're the Buffalo Bills and we never do suck enough, so we'll pickup a Tyler Wilson in the 2nd or 3rd and he'll start or whatever, I'm a masochist. As for the rest of the draft, job well done, especially with the Minter and Pugh selections. I would like to see the secondary addressed at some point on Day 3 though.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not my ideal Titans draft, but I say it's pretty solid. Love Star, but some would say our DT position is kinda full at the moment. But if this guy is cleared by doctors, I think he can be the difference maker at DT we need and likely don't have. Hunt fills a need, but I'm just so-so on him at 40. Not sure we pick Frederick and Bailey consecutively. I think we may have our starting C for awhile, but RG is up for grabs.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:47 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Falcons: (we pick 30 in round 1)

-Love the Trufant pick. I think he will be an amazing CB, and a huge need.

-Escobar in the 2nd would be luxury for us. We arnt in an immediate need for a TE, it a position we can wait on. With who you have available at pick 60,(I'd really love to have Okafor, granted you have him gone at 58, so Khaseem Greene would be a great pick there).

-Also, I cant see us waiting till pick 133 to add a DE, its too much of a need and probably our biggest. All your picks tho are the correct positions as we need depth at OL, DL, WR, and S.

Solid draft overall, I would be pretty happy, mostly if we could land Trufant.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
BOW, you somehow did not rank kickers or punters, so as a congratulations for your 8,000th post, I have completed them as it seems you've left them conspicuously absent:

Kickers:

1) Dustin Hopkins, Florida State
2) Caleb Sturgis, Florida
3) Brett Maher, Nebraska
4) Brett Baer, Louisiana Lafayette
5) Anthony Cantele, Kansas State
6) Tyler Bitancurt, West Virginia
7) Dan Conroy, Michigan State
8) Matt Weller, Ohio

Punters (Really strong class this year):

1) Brad Wing, Louisiana State
2) Ryan Allen, Louisiana Tech
3) Jeff Locke, UCLA
4) Quinn Sharp, Oklahoma State
5) Tress Way, Oklahoma
6) Scott Kovanda, Ball State
7) Pete Kontodiakos, Colorado State
8) Josh Hubner, Arizona State

As for my Buffalo Bills, its a well put together draft with the exception of Barkley. So overdrafted at 8! A million times over if Geno is somehow gone by 8 and we don't trade up, I would so much rather roll with Tarvaris as starter and use 2013 as a "Suck for Bridgewater" campaign...but we're the Buffalo Bills and we never do suck enough, so we'll pickup a Tyler Wilson in the 2nd or 3rd and he'll start or whatever, I'm a masochist. As for the rest of the draft, job well done, especially with the Minter and Pugh selections. I would like to see the secondary addressed at some point on Day 3 though.
I appreciate that brother. I have included your rankings in mine now, with credit given to you of course. :)

With regards to the Barkley pick, I know with the exception of Wilson and Manuel, BallerT is also probably with you on the "Suck for Bridgewater" campaign. But I have a feeling Barkley is firmly on their radar. Although it seems like right now they are doing their due diligence on all the top QB's, so it's anyone's guess at this point which direction they will choose to go on that one.