Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2013, 02:46 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default RaiderNation's Top 20 Prospects 3/27

Have at it! Questions and comments welcomed as always...

1 Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M*
While Joeckel may not be the biggest or flashiest LT to come out in recent years, he is easily the most pro ready prospect in the draft and can start from day 1 at LT or RT for a team.

2 Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
Fisher has ideal size and athleticism to be a top level LT in the NFL, but some development and playing top level competition makes him my 1B behind Joeckel.

3 Star Lotueleli DT Utah
I've been a fan of Star's since the beginning of the 2013 draft process and believe he can be the type of player Haloti Ngata is for Baltimore being able to impact the game at all positions along the dline.

4 Chance Warmack OG Alabama
Warmack is the ideal OG prospect despite not being overly athletic and will improve your interior oline play from day 1.

5 Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia*
It's hard to put a ranking on Jones since his medical issues are still unclear to us draftniks, but if he is able to have a 10+ year career expect him to be near the top of this year draft class.

6 Dee Milliner CB Alabama*
This CB has to be by far the top rated player at his position, and after his impressive combine performance Milliner should hear his name called in the top 10.

7 Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon
I'm a huge fan of Jordan and seeing him tear up the combine only reassures my projection for him as a Pro Bowl type player for a team who runs multiple schemes and uses him correctly.

8 Jonathan Cooper OG UNC
Cooper is a much different player than Warmack, but should see similar success in the NFL due to his athlectism and fit into a ZBS in the NFL.

9 Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
What a freak athlete we have here in Johnson, who has a good chance of hearing his name called in the top 11 and being a very good starting LT.

10 Sharrif Floyd DT Florida*
I'm not as high on Floyd as most, but would still take a chance on him in the top 15 despite his unimpressive statistical output and overhype he has recieved from the media.

11 Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri*
Richardson is the best DT at getting to the QB in this draft, and it wouldn't surpise me if he turns out a better player than Floyd when it's all said and done.

12 Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB BYU
Ansah is a bit of a mystery and a team will take a huge chance on him early in the draft despite not having the production and experience you usually look for.

13 Cordarrlle Patterson WR Tennessee*
Easily the top WR in the draft, expact Patterson to be a legit #1 target in the NFL and a top 17 pick in the draft this year.

14 Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB LSU*
Another athletic freak pass rusher here, Mingo didn't have the season most expected at LSU but in the right scheme he should be a very good NFL player.

15 Bjoern Werner DE Florida State*
Werner isn't the athlete the previous ranked pass rushers are, but his combination of size and relentlessness will make him a very good 4-3 DE in the NFL.

16 Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
The need for big athletic TE's has risen over the year and I think Eifert can be on the type of level Jimmy Graham/Rob Gronkowski is in the right offense.

17 Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
Austin isn't the legit #1 WR you would usually find ranked this high, but his impact at a slot WR and return man will make a team very happy in the 1st round.

18 DJ Fluker OT/OG Alabama*
Fluker is limited to RT or OG in the NFL, but expect him to be a very good one with his size and power he will provide to an oline.

19 Geno Smith QB West Virginia
Right now I have Geno Smith as the top ranked QB, and will be top 5 pick in the draft but he won't be worth it.

20 Matt Barkley QB USC
I've been a fan of Barkley's ever since he arrived at USC, and I would not be surpised at all if he ended up better than Geno Smith despite being drafted lower than him once April comes around.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote