Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-24-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Thought it was s great episode but I wasn't expecting that at all.
I agree I loved this episode. It makes me think that the final episode is going to be epic?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really made it feel like that. If Merle can die this episode they obviously think they have something huge next week.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Predicted deaths from next week's show:

Governor
Martinez
Both of the other guys from Tyreese's crew
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's kinda what I think will happen.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-24-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Predicted deaths from next week's show:

Governor
Martinez
Both of the other guys from Tyreese's crew
Beth
Ben (the son) already died. I have a real feeling that is going to play into the next episode.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-24-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Ben (the son) already died. I have a real feeling that is going to play into the next episode.
Oh, I thought that was the asthma kid that died.

Edit: Just check, you were right. Then replace him with asthma kid because I can't see him living through this.. Ben's dad is going to die too. Not sure about Sasha though. I really hope Milton lives though.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 03-24-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was funny when that guys kid got popped. He just walked right into it. I agree that it'll play a part in the next episode because that kids dad (I can't remember either of their names) seems to be a hot head.

That was a pretty good little plan by Merle. He should have just shot the Governor first though and then started taking out the others. Or just pop the Gov and bail before anyone figures out what's going on.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really enjoyed that episode. I hope next weeks is good too.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how they make it look like Woodbury has an infinite amount of cronies. How many Woodbury men have been killed this season? There's no way their fighting force outnumbers the prison by that much at this point.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastic episode. Just all around well done.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
And there goes half of the people who watch this show on these forums.
Oh they'll continue to watch it.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:06 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Episode started stupidly with Rick changing his mind five times off and on screen, but strong finish at least.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Oh they'll continue to watch it.
I'm actually surprised I thought Merle's death would have created a much larger response when so many people said that he was the only reason they watched the show.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent episode. Sets up a tense finish that will hopefully feature Darryl being a baddass and taking out the governor.

I am curious to see how Michonne treats Rick now.

Anyone else know the second Merle tied Michonne to the post that she was guaranteed to head-pop a walker with that wire? lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Episode started stupidly with Rick changing his mind five times off and on screen, but strong finish at least.
It was a slow start. There were still a few laughable classic Walking Dead moments that made me shake my head but the good outweighed the bad. Daryl, Merle, and Michonne all were really strong and it is evident that the show is so much better when it doesn't focus on any of the many ****** characters (though the ****** characters are slowly being killed off which is good).
Old 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got goosebumps when Daryl put his hand on Merle's shoulder. Also, I'm really glad they didn't romanticize Merle's redemption...

"I love you, Little Brother."

Ugh, that would have been gross.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't see the Governor being killed. I think he will be around for at least some of the next season.

As long as Glenn,Maggie and Daryl stay alive that is all I care about.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally watch last Sunday's episodes and avoided this thread until now.

Definitely liked the episode like the rest of you. When Merle dropped off Michonne - you knew this would be his last episode with whatever he had planned. That would have been a badass plan by Merle if he had the rest of the crew with him in different places.

Setup for a really great finale this sunday.

I'm thinking Governor, Andrea, Michonne, and Milton are all going out in a blaze.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Finally watch last Sunday's episodes and avoided this thread until now.

Definitely liked the episode like the rest of you. When Merle dropped off Michonne - you knew this would be his last episode with whatever he had planned. That would have been a badass plan by Merle if he had the rest of the crew with him in different places.

Setup for a really great finale this sunday.

I'm thinking Governor, Andrea, Michonne, and Milton are all going out in a blaze.
I really hope Michonne, Milton, and Daryl don't die. Everybody else is expendable. **** em.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I really hope Michonne, Milton, and Daryl don't die. Everybody else is expendable. **** em.
If Daryl dies, I'm just no sure what I would do with myself.

TWD fans would flip their **** if they killed him off.

Michonne would be 50/50.

And I think a lot of people would like to see Milton and his character join Rick's crew.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Toy Story and Walking Dead... same plot

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/unden...-story-have-th

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
And I think a lot of people would like to see Milton and his character join Rick's crew.
I think Milton is most compelling with his relationship to the Governor. I'm also not sure how he would function in a setting outside of Woodbury. Just seems like a character that would get killed if he was a part of the group. Then again, everyone becomes a sudden badass in this show. You never know.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I think Milton is most compelling with his relationship to the Governor. I'm also not sure how he would function in a setting outside of Woodbury. Just seems like a character that would get killed if he was a part of the group. Then again, everyone becomes a sudden badass in this show. You never know.
I agree with all of this, but it seems like this crew is lacking a forward thinking logistical leader (same could be said about the crew of writers), and he would fit a nice complimentary role where he wouldn't have to step too far out of his current role with the governor. They could make it not only work, but he could be a valuable member of Rick & Co. but we'll have to see if the writers are willing to explore that possibility.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I agree with all of this, but it seems like this crew is lacking a forward thinking logistical leader (same could be said about the crew of writers), and he would fit a nice complimentary role where he wouldn't have to step too far out of his current role with the governor. They could make it not only work, but he could be a valuable member of Rick & Co. but we'll have to see if the writers are willing to explore that possibility.
I think Herschel is a ******* terrible character and I think Milton could step right into that adviser role if he were to say kill the Gov or something to that effect to gain Ricks trust.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, they've got to be tired of setting Herschel up with crutches and the fake half-leg every episode. He's as good as gone Sunday. Milton does fit into the Herschel/Dale role very well.

I hate making predictions because it kind of ruins things for me (I like playing dumb and just watching), but Herschel is definitely a goner and so is the Governor.

Hoping Andrea dies, but it's unlikely. Outside of awkward moments and having zero logical actions, Carol is useless, so I hope she dies.

When the dust settles, I'd want the crew to be:
Rick
Daryl
Glenn
Tyrese & his nameless dick scabbard
Milton
Carl
Maggie
Blonde Girl
Michonne
(seems like too many?)

Hope the baby dies, but unlikely. It's too easy of a plot device for filler episodes.

I still say the best part of Season 2 was Dale finally ******* getting what was coming to that awful ******* character.

Last edited by nepg : 03-29-2013 at 10:39 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote