Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 03-15-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keenan Lewis is a good, strong, physical corner but he's another no catching mother****** in the secondary. The dude has one, ONE career interception.

I want to add either Nnamdi or Victor Butler. Either one of those two would make me happy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints are bringing in Nnamid Asomugha for a visit
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf..._report_2.html

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-17-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they ever bring Victor Butler in for visit?
Old 03-18-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just signed TE Ben Watson. Very nice.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

We also re-signed Ramon Humbar to a one year deal.

Watson complements Graham so well. I can't wait to see our 2-TE sets next year.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally hope we try and get Bryant McKinnie and Shaun Phillips. Two older players, but they can plug and play for one year stop gaps.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
We also re-signed Ramon Humbar to a one year deal.

Watson complements Graham so well. I can't wait to see our 2-TE sets next year.
I thought of you as soon as I saw the Saints' signing of Ben Watson. I knew you were hoping for the Saints to use some two tight end sets and now, it's a real possibility.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAFan View Post
I've always been a fan. Dude can rush the passer and has a nose for the QB, he makes plays on the field and never got a chance to truly flourish with Ware & Spencer here. You may have some concerns over how good of a run support guy he is, but that wouldn't be why you would be signing him anyway. He's very disruptive and explosive and I always wanted him to get more snaps then he got here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

«@MikeTriplett «@Saints Mark Ingram has changed his jersey number from No. 28 to No. 22 #Saints»»

Keenan Lewis number 28, Watson 82.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how much Lewis paid for that one.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Probably nothing. Ingram probably wanted to remind people how many yards per carry he averages. The only thing missing is the decimal between the twos.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAFan View Post
Guess who is visiting the Big Easy?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

We are still 3.3 million under the cap.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Saints have brought in cornerbacks Nnamdi Asmougha and Tracy Porter, linebacker Victor Butler, but so far, all of them have left town without a contract. Do you think it's because of the team's salary cap situation that the Saints haven't signed any of these three players?

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
So the Saints have brought in cornerbacks Nnamdi Asmougha and Tracy Porter, linebacker Victor Butler, but so far, all of them have left town without a contract. Do you think it's because of the team's salary cap situation that the Saints haven't signed any of these three players?
I think it's the players salary demands and that's why they haven't signed anywhere.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-28-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Well, according to NFL Insider's Adam Schefter, free agent Victor Butler will apparently be signing with the Saints after all. Schefter applauded the move on Twitter saying Butler will be able to help teach other players on the team new defensive coordinator Rob Ryan's scheme.

Source: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...cording-source

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Last edited by Saints Dome Patrol : 03-28-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: added link
Old 03-28-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news...c-28b24c5c1ecd

AWESOME!!!!!

Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Asmougha or Porter is pretty much an impossibility now based on cap numbers.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Asmougha or Porter is pretty much an impossibility now based on cap numbers.
dont really care to be honest, keenan lewis and jabari greer starting with robinson or one of the young guys coming in is good enough at corner. It allows us to draft reasonably freely

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

The Saints have signed former Cowboys DE Kenyon Coleman
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...orleans-saints

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-30-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Hard to get excited about 34 y/o guys on their way out.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Luke McCown is now Brees' back-up.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
Called it...!

*pause*

A while ago.

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 04-02-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

49ers signed Asomugha to a 1 year 1.35 million dollar contract today.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
49ers signed Asomugha to a 1 year 1.35 million dollar contract today.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter