Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
D and I lost our 3B to begin the year, too.

It's the damn position, man!
Seriously, I'm taking a beating and the season hasn't even started yet. :(
Old 03-25-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Seriously, I'm taking a beating and the season hasn't even started yet. :(
Might have to trade some of your surplus pitching ... to me.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so its only one N/A spot and four DL spots?

Old 03-27-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
so its only one N/A spot and four DL spots?
That's the plan.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Yoda. That trade is WAAAAAY to crazy for me to accept.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Sorry Yoda. That trade is WAAAAAY to crazy for me to accept.
Spill ....
Old 03-28-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Guys, guys ... there are still three more unowned pitchers in the Tigers' bullpen that could be added!!

Who's gonna gamble on Darin Downs becoming the closer!?
Old 03-28-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guys, guys ... there are still three more unowned pitchers in the Tigers' bullpen that could be added!!

Who's gonna gamble on Darin Downs becoming the closer!?
I gambled on Dotel in both leagues. Jim has to love those vets.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I gambled on Dotel in both leagues. Jim has to love those vets.
It's a decent move. I don't think any one guy will get more than about 5 saves before something changes.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a decent move. I don't think any one guy will get more than about 5 saves before something changes.
I'm just hoping maybe Dotel gets half the saves one of my DLed guys would have over the first 3-4 weeks.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Spill ....
Please do cuz I am not aware of this trade either. ITS A SMOKESCREEN, ITS A SMOKESCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 03-28-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

In the end it's gonna be Alburquerque.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Please do cuz I am not aware of this trade either. ITS A SMOKESCREEN, ITS A SMOKESCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hahahaha! This thread was getting boring. I had to do something to stir the pot!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Somebody make me a trade offer.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Somebody make me a trade offer.
But....but the guy u want from me has the same name as Gordon Bombay....
Old 03-28-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
But....but the guy u want from me has the same name as Gordon Bombay....
He's not the only guy I'd want ... and I have CARDINALS!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Brandon Beachy is on the DL, so I had to add a player. My first transaction was a Cardinal!!! Wooooo-hooooooooooooo! I think that puts me up to 10!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

But you don't have the good Cardinals. I do.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
But you don't have the good Cardinals. I do.
Yes, yes, ur Cards are good too, but I see two of them as untouchable at least in my opinion......
Old 03-28-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Hey Yoda,
Is this picture still hanging on your bedroom ceiling?

Old 03-28-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Hey Yoda,
Is this picture still hanging on your bedroom ceiling?

Aaaaaah, I am more of a fan of Latinos, so its Oscar. But thats awesome too....
Old 03-28-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yoda actually has a group picture of Oscar, Shelby, Wacha, and Trevor. Fap fap fap says he.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-28-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yoda actually has a group picture of Oscar, Shelby, Wacha, and Trevor. Fap fap fap says he.
Yeah, that one is in my bathroom for obvious reasons. Good, the Cardinals are.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that one is in my bathroom for obvious reasons. Good, the Cardinals are.
It's ok my Harvey, Wheeler, d'Arnaud is in mine also. I had to throw out my Wright, Reyes, Kazmir, Milledge one. It got smelly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's ok my Harvey, Wheeler, d'Arnaud is in mine also. I had to throw out my Wright, Reyes, Kazmir, Milledge one. It got smelly.
Aaron Heilman and Justin Huber were doing something else during that photo shoot?
Closed Thread