Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it is crazy to say with Indiana being down 12, but by the end of the half Oladipo is now in Carter-Williams head with the defense.

Look for that in the 2nd half.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Zeller is nowhere to be found.
Story of 2012. Kid is crazy good when he shows up, but disappears randomly.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Story of 2012. Kid is crazy good when he shows up, but disappears randomly.
Every time i've seen him play, i see more and more things i hate. He plays awfully small and soft for a 7footer that's supposed to earn his bucks in the paint. He's gotten pushed around in every game i've seen him so far.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Verne is clueless. Harmless, but clueless.

Also, Arizona is a class team. Good kids. Solomon Hill is especially well spoken, charismatic, and mature.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Every time i've seen him play, i see more and more things i hate. He plays awfully small and soft for a 7footer that's supposed to earn his bucks in the paint. He's gotten pushed around in every game i've seen him so far.
He's an overhyped marshmallow. He's got some great offensive skills but his biggest problem is that he's a *****.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles made a lot of good points about Indiana and how they need to attack the zone.

Zone defense is garbage IMO, but if you just fall into the traps and take every 3 pt they give you then it looks amazing.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-28-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oladipo's on-ball defense is just absurdly good.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He will need to be all over Carter Williams in the 2nd half like he was at the end of the 1st.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
He's an overhyped marshmallow. He's got some great offensive skills but his biggest problem is that he's a *****.
This is probably the best scouting report on him. If you have any kind of size, he shrinks. He only over powers smaller opponents and tries to out finesse/athleticize stronger opponents. He needs to stay in school at least one more year.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Wichita State is good. I don't care if it's La Salle.

They also match up well against OSU. Should be another intense one.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Wichita State is good. I don't care if it's La Salle.

They also match up well against OSU. Should be another intense one.
Greg Marshall should be high on UCLA and Minny's lists at this point.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
This is probably the best scouting report on him. If you have any kind of size, he shrinks. He only over powers smaller opponents and tries to out finesse/athleticize stronger opponents. He needs to stay in school at least one more year.
Further, he has really short arms for a dude his height. I'm willing to bet I have a bigger wingspan than his. He won't be an effective defender at the next level either. I'm talking little t-rex arms.

Finally, I think he needs to come out this year. If he stays in school another year he could suffer from "senior year quarterback syndrome." IU will be under a microscope again and scouts will continue to see how limited he will probably be and his stock could plummet.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 03-28-2013 at 10:07 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Greg Marshall should be high on UCLA and Minny's lists at this point.
Agreed. If Stevens doesn't work out (seems like the case at the moment), I'd want UCLA to look at Marshall and Buzz Williams.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Charles made a lot of good points about Indiana and how they need to attack the zone.

Zone defense is garbage IMO, but if you just fall into the traps and take every 3 pt they give you then it looks amazing.
Easier said than done. A good zone team is effective with their athleticism, not so much the scheme. You can draw up all the X's and O's about how you need to cut and flash at the seams and dribble penetrate, but when you have two guys closing in on you with ridiculous size, it's damn near impossible. Syracuse beasts on defense because they're all working hard and have a size advantage.

Quote:
Almost Avery Bradley good.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Zeller getting bitched once again.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oladipo is willing to give his life to stay in this game.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indiana annoys me. Well mainly Hulls and Zeller (mainly Hulls). I'm also enjoying watching Zeller get bitched inside. So go Cuse.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taken nothing away from Syracuse, but man Indiana is laying a giant egg here.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

I think it's hulls' face. If he changed his face he'd be fine

Old 03-28-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I think it's hulls' face. If he changed his face he'd be fine
Yea, his face + hair combo is the ******* worst.

And LOL at Zeller getting destroyed inside once again.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zeller looks absolutely awful.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
yo123
Legend

This is a terrible game for Zeller's draft stock. Not responding well to Syracuse's length at all.
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Taken nothing away from Syracuse, but man Indiana is laying a giant egg here.
Syracuse is raping them on defense, that's why they're laying eggs.
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Zeller is playing like a ***** out there. He looks like he has no business even being out there.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I'll join in: Zeller looks soft as ****

Sig by the King BK

Quote: