Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-29-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Last three drafts in regards to our biggest need -

2012 - WR A.J. Jenkins
2011 - OLB Aldon Smith
2010 - OT Anthony Davis and OG Mike Iupati

I agree with 2010 and 2011 but Jenkins was NOT a need. He was 5th on the depth chart after Crabtree, Manningham, Moss and Williams. Seriously, he wasnt a need and neither is a WR now. Unless injuries happen, Jenkins and a rookie WR will barely if ever get on the field.

As for Ravens and Jaguars, I agree with you but I think that Ravens go center at 32 because right now, its about their offense. have to keep the offense clicking and not having a franchise center with Flacco could turn out to be a problem. Jaguars....who the hell knows what they do. LOL.

I wouldnt mind your scenario of Hunter, Jones and Jones but I dont see Barrett lasting that long. As for Hunter, again, im seriously hoping that its not a WR at 31. Back to back drafts at WR??? UGH.
A play making WR was definitely a need for this team. Who knew what Moss we were going to get? Manningham is a good WR, but more of a #3. Williams will never be more than a #3/4. Jenkins had to be viewed as the future #2 opposite of Crabs.

I don't see us going with another WR early as some of you have mentioned. I still think we focus on the defensive side of the ball with our early picks.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
WR was our biggest need, regardless of what we did in free agency. We didn't have any young talent ready and waiting in the wings so yes, it was a draft need. MM and Moss were one and two year deals. It was the only real glaring weakness on the roster, even with signing Moss and MM, especially considering how piss-poor our passing game was the previous season.
With Smith as the QB, I'll agree but not with Kaepernick as our QB. Because of Kaepernick's running ability and the fact that he's a triple threat means that we dont need yet another WR and yes, while I wanted Wallace, there's a huge difference between a playmaker like Wallace who's already proven himself for the last four years compared to a rookie who may take three years just to develop.

Moss was a waste in my opinion. Enough said.

Manningham was okay but I actually started to like him as a starter opposite Crabtree. His injury which is sad, screwed up everything and the only reason why I wanted Wallace again this year. If Manningham never got injured, I wouldnt have wanted Wallace.

As for Jenkins, he's more of a long term project. he wasnt meant for 2012 or even 2013. If he does anything this year, I'll be shocked.

Excluding the injuries, I actually liked Crabtree and Manningham as our starting receivers with Williams in the slot who I think is perfect for that role.

This year, hell no. I dont want another WR just so he can waste away from two or three years. Dont know about next year's draft class but if there's going to be a better class of receivers, I would wait until then.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
A play making WR was definitely a need for this team. Who knew what Moss we were going to get? Manningham is a good WR, but more of a #3. Williams will never be more than a #3/4. Jenkins had to be viewed as the future #2 opposite of Crabs.

I don't see us going with another WR early as some of you have mentioned. I still think we focus on the defensive side of the ball with our early picks.
Well, thats why I wanted Wallace who fits the bill perfectly. A lot of money? Yes but better than waiting two or three years for a rookie that you hope develops and becomes a starter.

Before his injury, I think that Manningham could and would have been a good solid starter opposite Crabtree. Williams is perfect in the slot role in my opinion. Jenkins is a wait and see approach.

As for this year, drafting a WR at 31 would be for three years down the line which im not exactly a fan of doing right now. Trufant/Rhodes/Barrett and Datone Jones would either be a starter in 2013 or definitely in 2014. A WR would depend on how everyone else at WR does this year.

Would I be surprised if we drafted a WR at 31?, yes....happy?, no.

It all depends on at happens at 31 and the first round in general. If the three top corners are gone by 31 and we dont trade up to get any of them, it comes down to Datone Jones and Barrett Jones for me. Honestly, I would be happy with either pick especially if we were to get the other at 34.

I know a lot of people here think that 34 is high for Barrett but like Bill Walsh once said, its better to reach for a guy you really want than to wait and take the chance he's not there later on.

Also, the more I think about it, if Trufant/Rhodes are both gone by 31, I wouldnt have any problem trading 64 to the Jets for Revis for one year. Do what the team did in 1994 when they acquired Deion. Take the chance with the hopes of winning the Super Bowl next season. And cap wise, it wouldnt hurt us and acquiring Barrett Jones, releaseing Goodwin evens out the costs and quite honestly, would be upgrades at both C and CB.

Just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the topic of Baalke and needs...

In FA i think we solved a few needs- K (Dawson), Other special teams help (Skuta, Marlon Moore, Dahl), and NT (re-signing Ian Williams, signing Glenn Dorsey). I also think Darcel McBath (who was re-signed) could be solid depth at FS and ST's, although not a starter. WR too with Boldin but he's only on a 1 year deal.

I would say Secondary is our biggest need (S, CB). Then DL (5 tech, Pass Rushing 4-3 DE). Then either #2 TE, or a WR (Mario, Kyle, Anquan are all FA's next year so 1 of them should be re-signed too).

So knowing Baalke, he'll likely make a small "reach" on a DB that's viewed as a mid-2nd rounder at the moment, most likely a S. Last year everyone thought he would draft an OG or Stephen Hill at this time. Nobody suspected Jenkins (who was widely viewed as a late 2nd rounder in early April by the media/fans).
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
On the topic of Baalke and needs...

In FA i think we solved a few needs- K (Dawson), Other special teams help (Skuta, Marlon Moore, Dahl), and NT (re-signing Ian Williams, signing Glenn Dorsey). I also think Darcel McBath (who was re-signed) could be solid depth at FS and ST's, although not a starter. WR too with Boldin but he's only on a 1 year deal.

I would say Secondary is our biggest need (S, CB). Then DL (5 tech, Pass Rushing 4-3 DE). Then either #2 TE, or a WR (Mario, Kyle, Anquan are all FA's next year so 1 of them should be re-signed too).

So knowing Baalke, he'll likely make a small "reach" on a DB that's viewed as a mid-2nd rounder at the moment, most likely a S. Last year everyone thought he would draft an OG or Stephen Hill at this time. Nobody suspected Jenkins (who was widely viewed as a late 2nd rounder in early April by the media/fans).
Solid post. I agree.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang...had a dream we started off the season 4-6, Alex Smith was still our quarterback somehow, and at one point Chris Culliver gave up like a 60 yard touchdown to some team and got roasted. It was really depressing.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Dang...had a dream we started off the season 4-6, Alex Smith was still our quarterback somehow, and at one point Chris Culliver gave up like a 60 yard touchdown to some team and got roasted. It was really depressing.
Jeez Ness.....you really have some crappy ass dreams.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jeez Ness.....you really have some crappy ass dreams.
Yeah, but Dan you have some crappy ass posts.

Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a side note, saw on espn that we brought in Matheiu ( spelling ) CB fro LSU for a work out today sometime . Also Pats worked him out as well.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
On a side note, saw on espn that we brought in Matheiu ( spelling ) CB fro LSU for a work out today sometime . Also Pats worked him out as well.
They are definitely interested.

Immediately a top return man and someone with a little swagger and playmaking ability in that secondary.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non-specific 49er talk but I loved seeing Romo get his $108M extension today, with more guaranteed money in it ($55M) than Flacco's ridiculous deal. It shows that we won't have to worry about the Cowgirls being a huge threat for the next several years. :)

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, I feel its going be a DB, but a guy ppl will consider a reach....like a Amerson or Reid. Even a guy like Simon. Like I said, Baalke always goes biggest need first. FS is clearly the biggest need at this point. Especially if we don't sign either Woodson or Aso, which I am praying for.
The past doesn't always predict the future, pretty small sample size also....nothing would surprise me @ 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought that too and its still a possibility. But honestly, that little cluster of picks is really an ideal spot to actually trade back, not necessarily move up. We are really in a good spot because if a couple of players slip to the bottom of the first or to the second, who GMs thought would be gone(which happens every year,) teams will be looking to trade up and grab guys they didn't know would still be on the board. It will all depend on how our board is set up. Baalke generally does a great job at knowing when guys will come off the board and if he really likes guys that he knows he can probably grab later, he could very well trade back.

Or he could wait and see what talent falls into his lap and pounce. Like I said, Baalke's in a great position to own this draft. Its one of the reasons I was kind of surprised he has been so active in free agency. I figure we'd sign a vet FS, some lowly ST signings like Skuta and Brock and maybe a penetrating DT but that would be it. We did all those, traded for Boldin, signed a kicker, brought in a lowly WR, and are still looking at bringing in Aso or Woodson. That could also signal he's not going to have as many players drafted as I think, which would support your arguement that he's looking to move up in a major way to grand tbr

I will say this, I think the surprise position might be QB. Maybe not at 31, but at 34, I could definitely see a Baalke targeting a QB.
Oh god no, please no

Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Oh god no, please no
Well technically we do have a need for a #2 or #3 QB....I put nothing past Harbaalke.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe draft a QB at 6th or 7 round maybe. then just go FA.

But it looks like Palmer has chosen us or AZ . Thoughts ?
Old 03-29-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

If we miss out on Jordan Reed I think Chis Gragg from Arkansas could be a guy that could fill Walker's spot. A little more of a project than Reed but similar skill set. Gragg is 6'3 245, ran a 4.50 at the combine.....interesting guy...

Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
maybe draft a QB at 6th or 7 round maybe. then just go FA.

But it looks like Palmer has chosen us or AZ . Thoughts ?
We don't have the cap room, no thanks

Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we miss out on Jordan Reed I think Chis Gragg from Arkansas could be a guy that could fill Walker's spot. A little more of a project than Reed but similar skill set. Gragg is 6'3 245, ran a 4.50 at the combine.....interesting guy...
Gragg is actually a better fit than Reed, who is allergic to blocking. I posted some tape of Gragg in this thread about a month ago, along with some other prospects who I liked as well.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yeah, but Dan you have some crappy ass posts.
True but at least my dreams are awesome. I'm still trying to figure out how you always have these nightmarish dreams about the 49ers. You seriously have nothing better to dream about?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

As for Palmer, wouldnt mind him as the backup for the veteran minimum. :)
Old 03-29-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Reed is definitely a project
Old 03-29-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
True but at least my dreams are awesome. I'm still trying to figure out how you always have these nightmarish dreams about the 49ers. You seriously have nothing better to dream about?
Always? When was the last time I had a nighmarish (don't recall saying it was a nightmare) dream about the 49ers?

And yes, I'm sure your dreams seem awesome to you, maybe like your posts which also share that distinct qualification of having no basis in reality.

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 01:49 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
According to a league source, the Niners have shown “considerable interest” in Michigan State’s Le’Veon Bell, a 6-foot-2, 230-pound bruiser who led Division I in carries (382) and ranked fifth in rushing yards (1,793) last year. According to STATS, Bell led the nation in yards after contact (922).

The 49ers were among seven teams to meet with Bell at the NFL combine in late February. At Michigan State’s pro day on March 13, a 49ers representative met with Bell after the workouts for a private film-study session.

Bell, who is projected as a second- to fourth-round pick, has been clocked in the 4.5s in the 40-yard dash. He is scheduled to have pre-draft visits with the Cowboys and Jets.
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/03...n-states-bell/

The article goes on to say that we showed similar interest in Robert Turbin last year, a back who I liked as well. But I just get the feeling Baalke leaks false information to throw ppl off his scent. I've always liked Bell. As far as RBs go, he, Lacy and Christine Michael are probably my three favorites. And it wouldn't suprise me if Baalke drafted another back, even though its probably the last position we need to spend another draft pick on.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 03-30-2013 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:10 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:

The article goes on to say that we showed similar interest in Robert Turbin last year, a back who I liked as well. But I just get the feeling Baalke leaks false information to throw ppl off his scent. I've always liked Bell. As far as RBs go, he, Lacy and Christine Michael are probably my three favorites. And it wouldn't suprise me if Baalke drafted another back, even though its probably the last position we need to spend another draft pick on.
I think we all liked Turbin if memory serves correct....

Quote:
Old 03-30-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I like Bell, also. At this point, I'd hope that if a bigger back was selected, it'd be Lattimore. But Bell would probably be my 2nd choice.

Last edited by phlysac : 03-30-2013 at 09:02 AM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote