Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-23-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Bengals FA Contracts

Will update accordingly

Robert Geathers
3 years @ $9,000,000
1y - 1.8 mil , 2y - 2.5m, 3y - 2.85m
First Year Roster Bonus of 1.25m, +$450k in incentives

Wallace Gilberry
3 years @ $6.3m
$1.25m Roster Bonus

Clark Harris
5 years

Kevin Huber
5 years @ $14m
2013: $750,000 , 2014: $1.95 m, 2015: $2.4 m, 2016: $2.65 m, 2017: $2.8 m
2013 - 1.65 roster bonus

Michael Johnson
1 year @ $11.2m

Josh Johnson
2 years

Pacman Jones
3 years

Rey Maualuga
2 years @ $6.5m
2013: $1m, 2014: $2.25m
2013: $2.25m signing bonus

Mike Nugent
2 years @ $2.3m
2013: $1m, 2014: $1.3m

Cedric Peerman
2 years @ $2.515m
2013: $715k, 2014: $1m
800k signing bonus

Richard Quinn

Dennis Roland

Brandon Tate
1 year
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one moderately annoyed of the resignings of Geathers and, moreso, Tate?

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Am I the only one moderately annoyed of the resignings of Geathers and, moreso, Tate?
I was really fumed over the Tate resign. The Geathers resign is all that pricey. I am really surprised at all the back loaded contracts. I imagine they will probably be cut before their final years
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:49 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tate pissed me off. As you guys know he is a real liability on punt returns. Hopefully we pick someone up in the draft. I like Adm Jones back there on returns, but on a limited basis as we need him to stay healthy to play CB especially if Newman doesn't come back.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Ehh Geathers is still good against the run just take him off the field on passing downs. Tate is only 1 year deal and I expect them to draft a WR or CB that has return skills to push Tate off the roster.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:48 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Newman coming back, we're set at CB. Now lets get Smith signed up, even so, I am still thinking that we draft an OT with one of our top 4 picks.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote