Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-31-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Toro
Rookie

Toro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default World's Most Accurate Mock Draft...Maybe!

1. Chiefs - Luke Joeckel OT
Just ask Matt Cassel about the need for help on the offensive line. With Alex Smith now in the fold, who isn't the most fleet-footed QB, this pick is a no-brainer. Joeckel is the best OT prospect in the draft, probably not a #1 pick in other years, but the Chiefs do fill a real need with a real talent. This pick of reminds me of Jake Long in 2008.

2. Jaguars - Geno Smith QB
We all know it's a quarterback driven league and Blaine Gabbert is not the answer for this team. With all the hype of last year's rookie QB class, with all the success of young QB's like Newton, RGIII, Russell Wilson, it's going to be real hard for the Jags to pass on Smith. Jax passing game last year was non-existent at times, and the team desperately needs an exciting playmaker.

3. Raiders - Sharrif Floyd DT
Floyd had a great combine and the team needs help on the defensive line with all the releases they've made there. He looks like a prototypical DT in 4-3 defense, so seems like a good fit here.

4. Eagles - Dion Jordan DE/OLB
The team is switching to a 3-4 defense and Jordan reminds me a lot like Aldon Smith, who is an absolute beast in the Niners 3-4 defense. Throw in the fact that Chip Kelly is the new coach there, and it'll be really tough to pass on Jordan despite the team's pressing need on the O-line.

5. Lions - Eric Fisher OT
Local kid who fits the part to become Jeff Backus' replacement. The Lions can't afford any injuries to their franchise QB and pocket protection is so vital to the success of their offense. No-brainer.

6. Browns - Jarvis Jones OLB
The Browns could trade up and take Geno Smith, but I have him locked in at #2 to the Jags, which in my opinion leaves the team stuck between CB Dee Mlliner or OLB Jarvis Jones. I personally think Jarvis Jones is one hell of a football player, and could become that star defensive playmaker the Browns have never had. As for the injury concerns, people have known about his spinal thing since his high school recruiting and look at what he's done since then.

7. Bills (trade w/ Cards) - Matt Barkley QB
If Barkley skipped his senior year with the dysfunctional Trojans, he would have been a top 10 pick last year. I know he's been sliding down some charts recently because of his senior year performance but I personally think he's going to be a very good, if not great pro QB. Buffalo needs him bad and they'll throw an extra pick at Arizona to get him.

8. Cards - Lane Johnson OT
I've been reading that the Cardinals are looking at Carson Palmer at QB, so that tells me they're not looking to draft a QB, especially another one from USC. Their offensive line has been terrible the past few seasons and it's really the reason Kevin Kolb suffered so many injuries and is now playing elsewhere.
This may be a bit of a reach, but OT is real bad need.

9. Jets - Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB
Jets pass-rush needs some serious revamping and Ansah is the best pass-rusher available. He's ideal for a 3-4 defense, so this looks like a good match here.

10. Titans - Dee Millner CB
Titans could not be more happy Millner falls to them at #10. Millner is a real talent and impressed a lot of people at the combine. Best cornerback in the draft who's both physical and fast. Great pick for the Titans here.

11. Chargers - Chance Warmack OG
A lot of mocks have San Diego drafting Lane Johnson, but he's off the board to Arizona, so I have the Bolts drafting the next available offensive lineman. Warmack is supposed to be the best offensive guard prospect in years, and is one of those rare, once in a decade type talents at the position.

12. Dolphins - Bjoern Werner DE
The Dolphins could go in a lot of directions here and they have the luxury of taking the best available talent at a number of positions. I like Werner as a player and I think he's suited to play end in a 4-3 defense. He's got a non-stop motor and reminds me of a better version of Kyle Vanden Bosch.

13. Bucs - Xavier Rhodes CB
The Bucs are desperate for CB help and this pick makes sense if they don't make a trade for Revis. Whatever the case, this pick will be spent somewhere on defense. I think Rhodes has solidified himself as the #2 CB.

14. Panthers - Star Lotulelei DT
This is a dream scenario for the Panthers, and they'll be real happy if Star falls in their lap at #14. The interior defensive line is definitely their most glaring weakness and they fill that need in a big way here.

15. Saints - Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB
Local boy who will fit well in the Saints new 3-4 scheme on defense. The team is definitely going to use this pick somewhere on defense.

16. Rams - Tavon Austin WR
I'm fairly sure this pick will be used on the best available WR. The Rams have no playmakers at all, zero, and Bradford needs all the help he can get this year. Austin's been quickly rising up boards because of his speed. Fastest player on offense in this draft.

17. Steelers - Kenny Vaccaro S
The Steelers have holes everywhere, defense and offense, and they're definitely in retooling mode where they're trying to replace some of their aging veterans. They could go in a number of directions, but they choose to address the secondary where Clark and Polamalu aren't getting any younger or healthier. Vaccaro is the #1 safety in the draft.

18. Cowboys - Jonathan Cooper G
Cowboys ranked 31st in rushing offense last year and a major part of that was the offensive line. Cooper will help protecting Romo and his new fat contract, as well as help the running backs gain some yards.

19. Giants - D.J. Fluker OT
I believe the Giants will take the best available defense or offensive lineman. Fluker will be a solid RT for many years, kind of like what Kareem McKenzie was, just a big, mean, mauling lineman that excels at run-blocking.

20. Bears - Manti Te'o ILB
The Bears would have liked to draft one of the premier offensive linemen but they're all off the board, so they draft Urlacher's replacement here. You have to remember before his whole controversy, Te'o was locked in as a first round talent. I think it's a good fit here and Chicago doesn't seem to mind taking on talented controversial players.

21. Bengals - Alec Ogletree ILB
The Bengals have turned into one of the better defenses in the league and have a pretty solidified roster. They do have a couple of spots they need to fill in their linebacking corp and secondary. Ogletree just might be the best available talent at this pick.

22. Rams - Cordarelle Patterson WR
With the Rams two first-rounders they take the two best WR prospects in the draft. I mean, why not? Bradford needs weapons and having both Patterson and Austin will be huge. I like the fact that they're different type of receivers and they should be able to really compliment each other. Austin the speed guy and Patterson the physical guy.

23. Vikings - Desmond Trufant CB
I know the Vikings need help at WR but they signed Greg Jennings and they equally need help at CB. Antoine Winfield is gone and you definitely need secondary depth when playing in the NFC North.

24. Colts - Sheldon Richardson DT
Best available defensive lineman. Best available talent. Easy pick here.

25. Vikings - Kevin Minter ILB
They fill a real need here with no starter at the position. Minter is a solid pick who's got first round talent.

26. Packers - Datone Jones DE
I'm a little surprised the Packers kept TE Finley and his fat contract because I would have instantly slid Tyler Eifert here, but they do need to improve their depth and pass rushing on the defensive ends.

27. Texans - Keenan Allen WR
The team desperately needs another sure-handed receiver to compliment Andre Johnson. Allen isn't the fastest guy but he's a good route runner with decent size and hands.

28. Broncos - Johnathan Hankins DT
The Broncos most glaring need is on the defensive line where they're pretty thin on depth. Hankins is a big ol' space eater that will help out on run defense and create space for guys like Von Miller to fly around.

29. Patriots - Robert Woods WR
With the loss of Welker and the release of Lloyd, the Pats are extremely thin at WR. They're probably looking for a guy with a bit more size, but they need someone who can run precise routes and Woods played in a pro-style offense at USC. He's quicker than fast and is very dangerous after the catch. Brady should like him.

30. Falcons - Tyler Eiftert TE
The Falcons would like to draft CB here with all the loses at the position but there really isn't someone that's worth the 1st round grade, so they take Tony G's future replacement Eifert, who should turn into a Pro Bowler. If I was Eifert, I would be ecstatic because he gets to catch balls from Matt Ryan and get lessons from the greatest TE to ever play the game.

31. 49ERS - Jesse Williams NT
The Niners let NT Sopoaga walk, so they could really use a replacement at the position. I personally think Jesse Williams is going to turn out to be a special kind of player (thinking Vince Wilfork type career). He played at a very high level for the best college program in the country, and will now have the chance to make an impact for one of the best defenses in the NFL.

32. Ravens - Eric Reid S
The team has a lot of holes to fill after letting so many players walk after their championship season, but they choose to draft Ed Reed's replacement as they start the rebuilding process on defense.

Let me know what you guys think. I might add a 2nd round soon.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree will have to be kicked outside because the Bengals for some reason are keep Maualuga there.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your accuracy went to **** with the Buffalo trade and pick.

The Bills brass is not impressed with any of the QB's overall and stated that none are a total package. We just paid Kolb 13mil over 2 years to run our vertical offense. We will take a QB in this draft to be the heir apparent but not in the 1st and we sure as hell aren't going to give up our very few picks to move up 1 spot to take Barkley when we got many glaring needs. That is all.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ansah is a good pick for the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Realistic pick for the Bears
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Toro
Rookie

Toro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

...and that's why they're the Buffalo Bills. You can't believe Kolb is the answer at QB, he's terrible. And now he's going from one bad offensive line to another. He's never been starter quality in this league and he never will be. Bills are making a huge mistake by not taking Barkley if they got the chance to.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:58 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star needs to be the pick for the Eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones is a good pick for Green Bay.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
Realistic pick for the Bears
Not at 20. I could see them taking Te'o in the first, but it would have to be a trade down. Plus, they've shown more interest in Ogletree (private visit lined up) and Brown (sent LB coach to his pro day) than Te'o. I'd hope they'd take Sheldon Richardson or Cordarelle Patterson if that's the draft board after pick 19, they are the best 2 on the board and both fill a need for depth/playmaking at their positions.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great vikings pick if we grab a wr in the second

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 cliche I hate, If such and such had skipped his senior year, he was going to be the top pick or a top ten pick. No, false. If you are going to fall, you will fall regardless. You go through the pre-draft process either way and all of your flaws get exposed eventually. You are who you are. Barkley would have gone to Cleveland at 22 last year IMHO.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Your accuracy went to **** with the Buffalo trade and pick.

The Bills brass is not impressed with any of the QB's overall and stated that none are a total package. We just paid Kolb 13mil over 2 years to run our vertical offense. We will take a QB in this draft to be the heir apparent but not in the 1st and we sure as hell aren't going to give up our very few picks to move up 1 spot to take Barkley when we got many glaring needs. That is all.
Where did you read that we are running a Vertical passing game? Everything I have heard is we are going to be running a West Coast Offense which generally involves a lot of 3 and 5 step drops. I've seen you say this in quite a few threads and Kolb doesn't have an arm to run a vertical passing game. I do agree that Bills will not be drafting a QB in round 1 or 2 maybe even.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
...and that's why they're the Buffalo Bills. You can't believe Kolb is the answer at QB, he's terrible. And now he's going from one bad offensive line to another. He's never been starter quality in this league and he never will be. Bills are making a huge mistake by not taking Barkley if they got the chance to.
The Bills dont have a bad offensive line. Goes to show you how much you know. We have been amongst the least sacked team the past couple of years and we've been pretty high up there in YPC by our running backs. Our o-line is a strength even after Levitre left.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ansah would be a decent pick for the Jets. Would prefer Jones or Mingo personally but at least it's not something awful like lotuleilei or Austin
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very good pick for the Colts in terms of best player available. However, they seem pretty set at 3-4 DE with Redding, Francois, Moala, and Nevis. If they feel they can mix all those guys to have a great rotation at DL Id be fine with this pick.

Other option is trading down to early 2nd and picking WR DeAndre Hopkins.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Where did you read that we are running a Vertical passing game? Everything I have heard is we are going to be running a West Coast Offense which generally involves a lot of 3 and 5 step drops. I've seen you say this in quite a few threads and Kolb doesn't have an arm to run a vertical passing game. I do agree that Bills will not be drafting a QB in round 1 or 2 maybe even.
Look up Marrone.

And just a little quote from yesterday's signing

"Per The Sideline View's Adam Caplan, Buffalo put a full-court press on Kolb this week and believe he's a strong fit for rookie coordinator Nathaniel Hackett's "K-Gun" offense"

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Look up Marrone.

And just a little quote from yesterday's signing

"Per The Sideline View's Adam Caplan, Buffalo put a full-court press on Kolb this week and believe he's a strong fit for rookie coordinator Nathaniel Hackett's "K-Gun" offense"
Where in the quote does it say Vertical offense lol...it says K-Gun which is quick play system.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not very accurate for Miami. Werner is not a good fit for us right now. We'd probably go Mingo instead or even Desmond Trufant.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Werner not a good fit? They are looking for a complementary pass rusher than can play the left side. Werner to Miami is one of the best fits in the draft IMO.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I have seen some football athletes run a "slow" 40 yd dash - however, once they get on the field and strap up the pads they close on a ball carrier who is much faster than they are as according to 40 times.

Besides I like the intangibles that Teo' could bring to the table & the MOTOR that he has.

So....overall I like the pick of Teo' & I think that with our supporting cast of veterans (especially Briggs playing alongside of him) I think Teo' could possibly put the 'Catfish' story behind him & blossom into a STUD
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods would be a solid pick.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your reason for the Chiefs pick makes absolutely no sense. Ask Matt Cassel? The reason Cassel was hit so much is because he was indecisive with the football. He took forever to get rid of it. The guy that Joeckel would be replacing only gave up a single sack all of last year.

Furthermore, it's quite clear that Jake Long was the wrong pick for Miami. They weren't a whole lot better with him on the team and now he's a Ram. Clearly Matt Ryan was the best pick for them in that draft.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote