Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-20-2013, 06:30 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ansah at 3 is scary, especially if they want him to play LB. And now he may have pulled some Dominican baseball player okie doke about his age? Maybe that's BS, but it's worrisome.

Still an intriguing guy, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Am I the only one who hasn't bought into the Sharrif Floyd hype. He's a 5-15 prospect in my book, he'd be a reach at #3 IMO.
I don't see what makes him a better UT prospect than Houston, quite honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Raiders sign LB Kevin Burnett.
Solid. Had a strong season as a WILL last year, and knows his way around a 34 defense as well. I'm for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Raiders sign Falcons DT Vance Walker. Reggie has added 6 new players to the defense 3 LBs and 3 D-line.

Dee Milliner at 3?
Only got him for one year. That sucks. But, I like the signing nonetheless.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Ansah at 3 is scary, especially if they want him to play LB. And now he may have pulled some Dominican baseball player okie doke about his age? Maybe that's BS, but it's worrisome.

Still an intriguing guy, though.

I don't see what makes him a better UT prospect than Houston, quite honestly.

Solid. Had a strong season as a WILL last year, and knows his way around a 34 defense as well. I'm for it.

Only got him for one year. That sucks. But, I like the signing nonetheless.
Ansah's passport says he is 23. Enough of this nonsense.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
dra
Rookie

dra hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Am I the only one who feels this teams is making moves to be in line for either Jadeveon Clowney or Teddy Bridgewater next year.

Last edited by dra : 03-22-2013 at 12:06 AM.
dra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland fans, what's the word on Rolando? I haven't caught too many Raiders games the past three years and other than a few things word of mouth, I don't know how yall feel about his talent/potential. It's a safe bet to say his contract warrants his release, but could he be valuable to some team out there looking for a MIKE?
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
AJP19
Rookie

AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can't get out of his own way off the field, and he didn't do a great job of getting in anyone's way on the field.
It would take some pretty massive changes for him to be considered a valuable player.
AJP19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:47 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Ansah's passport says he is 23. Enough of this nonsense.
Because, as we all know, Ghana is among the world's leaders in high tech identity verification.

I'm not saying he's not 23. Odds are, this is just another BS story intended to hurt a guy's stock so a team can draft him lower than he'd otherwise go. But, it warrants investigation.

It's not exactly unheard of for immigrant athletes to lie about their age. We can't just pretend the story is some unthinkable tinfoil hat scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
Oakland fans, what's the word on Rolando? I haven't caught too many Raiders games the past three years and other than a few things word of mouth, I don't know how yall feel about his talent/potential. It's a safe bet to say his contract warrants his release, but could he be valuable to some team out there looking for a MIKE?
Piss poor attitude. As unsound in his assignments as any MLB you'll find. I dunno if he's a viable reclamation project, but some team that runs a 3-4 defense might be able to get something out of him.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
dra
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
He is still young and has the measurables. It is a matter if some team thinks they can get him to change between the ears. He will get another shot with someone and maybe in the right organization under some vet leadership he'll do better.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo Jared Veldheer is ******* huge

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My goodness I thought this was photoshoped haha
Old 03-26-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He bulked the **** up. He doesn't look 320-330 at all

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like he's on something...
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommy Kelly is released, saving us 4.5M in cap. Rumors are we could be aignin Tracey Porter and/or Kellen Winslow as result. Pretty much guarantee's Lotulelei/Floyd will be in silver and black unless Palmer is also gone.

Also my Pyor sig is sexy

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis

Last edited by RaiderNation : 03-27-2013 at 02:51 AM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tommy Kelly is released, saving us 4.5M in cap. Rumors are we could be aignin Tracey Porter and/or Kellen Winslow as result. Pretty much guarantee's Lotulelei/Floyd will be in silver and black unless Palmer is also gone.

Also my Pyor sig is sexy
Gettin ready for the season ay? Because I think Pryor may be our starter this year if we don't get Geno.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Pryor is our starter we will be a lock for the #1 pick. He might make a decent backup because he can run around and make things happen, but as a passer he looked a little lost.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Reggie isn't a fan of Geno Smith the pick will most likely be Star Lotulelei or Floyd. Raiders only have Pat Sims and Vance Walker on 1 years deals and Christo Bilukidi at DT. All the pass rushers make me really nervous in this draft. I guess I like Ansah at RDE the most but at 3? whew.. I just don't know.

Dion Jordon could play DE but I just think he's better of in a 3-4, same goes for Mingo and Jones. This draft is really hard to figure out.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
dra
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
If Reggie isn't a fan of Geno Smith the pick will most likely be Star Lotulelei or Floyd. Raiders only have Pat Sims and Vance Walker on 1 years deals and Christo Bilukidi at DT. All the pass rushers make me really nervous in this draft. I guess I like Ansah at RDE the most but at 3? whew.. I just don't know.

Dion Jordon could play DE but I just think he's better of in a 3-4, same goes for Mingo and Jones. This draft is really hard to figure out.

I'm with you, I like the DT's better than the DE's. Lots of good DE's but we know half of them will be busts. The top 2 DT's seem like the real deal. With Pryor as our QB (which looks more and more likely) we could look at Jadeveon Clowney next year at the DE spot.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Gettin ready for the season ay? Because I think Pryor may be our starter this year if we don't get Geno.
Possibly with the way Palmer is acting. I hope we don't just outright release him, we can get a 3rd/4th for him from the right team. If we do draft Gebo though I'm going to be very disappointed. Go with Lotulelei or Jordan, or trade down. I'm highly against taking Floyd at 3, but if we trade down in the 7-13 range I wouldn't be too mad if he was the pick. Nothing about him IMO makes him worthy of going in the top 5.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have Matt Flynn and Quitter Carson has one and a half feet out the door. Bravo, Reggie!!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

I was worried we would give up quite a bit for Flynn but doesn't seem like it's too much. I think it's worth the risk. Now lets focus on that horrendous defense.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Looks like it's a 2014 5th and a conditional pick, not bad at all. Have to remember Flynn's only 28 so he still has a lot of playin years ahead of him compared to Palmer.

Now lets upgrade at DT or pass rusher and get things rolling!!

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 04-01-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Looks like it's a 2014 5th and a conditional pick, not bad at all. Have to remember Flynn's only 28 so he still has a lot of playin years ahead of him compared to Palmer.

Now lets upgrade at DT or pass rusher and get things rolling!!
I say if there is any way possible to trade down, that is now the focus. You can't focus on any one player, but I would LOVE to trade down and still land a player like Warmack!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
I say if there is any way possible to trade down, that is now the focus. You can't focus on any one player, but I would LOVE to trade down and still land a player like Warmack!!!
It's going to be very hard to trade down, I only see it happening if Geno falls to 3 or a team wants Eric Fisher at 3(Arizona?). There's just too much equal value throughout the 1st round this year and it will make it difficult to move down for the right value. I'd gladly take a player like Warmack, but only if we get a 2nd round pick as well from it since we still have too many holes on defense.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 04-01-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's going to be very hard to trade down, I only see it happening if Geno falls to 3 or a team wants Eric Fisher at 3(Arizona?). There's just too much equal value throughout the 1st round this year and it will make it difficult to move down for the right value. I'd gladly take a player like Warmack, but only if we get a 2nd round pick as well from it since we still have too many holes on defense.
I agree, it will be difficult, especially when teams aren't focused on QB.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point with the Flynn trade the free agents we added if available I'll be shocked if Floyd isn't the pick.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tracy Porter has been added.. idk the terms yet but most notable for his pick on Peyton Manning in the SB.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote