Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Small School Sleepers

I'm gonna try not to get caught by surprise this year. It seems like every year the draft unfolds for us and I'm left scratching my head on some of these selections...

...Matt Johnson, Eastern Washington... Round 4? Who the ****?

...Caleb McSurdy, Montana... Who the? He was drafted???

...David Arkin, Missouri State... Round 3? SRLSY??

...Josh Thomas, Buffalo... We traded up for who?

...Dwayne Harris, East Carolina... OOh! A WR! Scrambles to youtube...yes! I love him now! .. but um why didn't we talk about him before?

...Robert Brewster, Ball State... Round 3? WTF?

...Sean Lissemore, William & Mary... Umm ok, but who is he?

I'm gonna start listing some guys one by one in this thread, but if you wanna jump in feel free! Thought I'd start a new thread because our main Draft thread would totally drown this. Let's see if we can hit any this year!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mike Catapano DE Princeton

The 6'4 270 lb DE from Garrett's alma mater finished his career as the Ivy Leagues defensive player of the year. Coming from a division known for developing IQ's not football players he is a little off the map but is an interesting developmental prospect.

Forty - 4.67-4.69
Bench Press - 33
Broad Jump - 9'8"
Vertical - 37.5
3-cone - 7.04
Shuttle - 4.21
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DT Chris Jones, Bowling Green - 6'1, 295

Cowboys interest:

Chris Jones is a squatty Tackle who could fit in for the Cowboys at the 1-technique if the value matches the pick for us in the last day of the draft. He does not possess the ideal size for the position, but he's got other attributes that the team may like about him enough for them to take a chance on. So don't count out his height/weight because Boogar McFarland was the same size.

Production:

Year GP TKL TFL SACK
2009 13 29 2.5 1.0
2010 12 39 11.0 6.0
2011 12 47 14.0 8.5
2012 13 42 19.0 12.5

Career Totals: 50 Games, 157 Tackles, 46.5 TFLs, 28 Sacks

Here's a guy who has a motor that doesn't quit. These aren't normal stats you see from a DT. Yeah, it's the MAC Conference, but they are still impressive and will pass the Production checkmark.

Motor:
When I heard Garrett talk about Tyrone Crawford last year, the word that kept resonating was "Motor". THAT is what he looks for because it shows the guy's passion for the game. It shows desire to never quit. Those are the kind of guys that make the most out of their abilities. Chris Jones has that kind of motor. He isn't gonna wow you with closing speed, range or length, but he's always attacking, moving forward and collapsing the pocket. What he does often goes unsung, but helps others make plays.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

DT Nicholas Williams, Samford - 6'4, 309

Cowboys Interest:

Williams is a linear sized DT who would be a candidate to help improve the depth along the D-Line and I believe would be a fit at the 1-tech or 3-tech. Extremely raw, so I wouldn't expect much from him but there's potential to be tapped for sure.

Measureables:

A last day type selection, Williams caught attention for himself at the combine where he turned in excellent measurables. He ran the fastest 40 time for a DT when he turned in a time of 4.94 and a 33" vert. He was also only 1 of 3 to have the combination of 34"+ arms and 10"+ hands. The other 2... Sheldon Richardson and TJ Barnes (the Georgia Tech beheamoth - 6'7, 370). Even with those long arms, he put up a bench press of 28 lifts. Richardson put in 30. Barnes, 25.

Sheldon Richardson Missouri 6024 294 5.02 34 10 30
Nicholas Williams Samford 6044 309 4.94 34⅛ 10 28

For a guy who's slated as a late round pick/UDFA, those are numbers that should interest a team like the Cowboys who have shown a savvy care in a player's raw measurables.

Production:

Doesn't have the gaudy resume that Chris Jones does and didn't really flash much in terms of statistics during his career. But I've done ZERO game study of him. Mainly wanted to mention him because the numbers he put up at the combine and his pro day opened eyes and I think maybe the Cowboys took note.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:23 AM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A boardee from DCU sold me on Safety Rontez Miles from California(PA).
cmd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd34 View Post
Gonna give us something to chew on?
Old 03-26-2013, 01:31 AM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's one post I found on him. Will look for more.

Acceleration to the ball. Tackling technique. As much as this guy is practically playing against high school players, the acceleration to the ball carrier and strong fundamental tackling (drives the shoulder into the waist and wraps/lifts the legs at full speed) are both something that would not change in the pros. Yes, there are many other factors that would expose Miles as being small school but I like the starting skill set. Other than Rambo, here is my pick to be the JohnLynchPin of Kiffin's scheme.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMkNHbI...DwMk NHbINWt4
cmd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Acceleration to the ball. Tackling technique. As much as this guy is practically playing against high school players, the acceleration to the ball carrier and strong fundamental tackling (drives the shoulder into the waist and wraps/lifts the legs at full speed) are both something that would not change in the pros. Yes, there are many other factors that would expose Miles as being small school but I like the starting skill set. Other than Rambo, here is my pick to be the JohnLynchPin of Kiffin's scheme.

HOLY SNAP! You've made me fall in love. At least from that clip... that's one of the most impressive youtube clips I've seen. DAYYYYUUUUUM. I hope the Cowboys find him.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
primetime217
Rookie

primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.primetime217 is so money.

Quote:

I've never even heard of this kid before. Then, I watched the YouTube clip, and am trying to figure out why. The dude is an absolute missle out there! It might be a little different if it was someone like AP or S. Jackson he's meeting in the hole, but still impressive. I actually just looked at the mock draft on drafttek.com and they have us taking him in the 6th.
primetime217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i've seen of him, he was at kent state, he would be a good special teams player
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manase Foketi is one mean SOB and small school prospect from West Texas A&M.

Game-tape from two games but wanted to highlight a penalty that demonstrates his nasty demeanor. Check around ~3:55.

He's certainly not a LT like he was at Kansas State and West Texas A&M but I think he'd get a shot as a powerful RT before moving inside. His kick-slide is decent and he's very raw but he needs a lot of work on his technique.

Another "local" prospect would be Armonty Bryant, DE, East Central University.

Has the pass rushing tools but is nowhere near ready to defend the run in the NFL. Work on his technique and how to utilize leverage and he'll develop a natural counter to his explosive first step.

Highlight video so take it with a grain of salt. One thing that is crazy obvious was that he was too talented to be playing at that level. He could flat out run by every player that lined up across from him.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eastern Michigan isn't as small as some of the schools being mentioned, but they're not exactly a football powerhouse so I feel compelled to mention Eric Herman. In my opinion he's one of the top six or seven guards in this draft class and there's very little buzz on him. He was the catalyst to a EMU rushing attack, which saw its highest single season rusher in school history, and he started 51 consecutive games for the Bobcats. He reminds me a lot of current Packer Josh Sitton.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

RB Michael Hill, Misssouri Western - 5'10, 204

Cowboys Interest:

The Cowboys have said they are looking for a scat back/change of pace type back to compliment Murray. But what about our 3rd RB? I think we should cover our bases in case Murray goes down and a scat back can't be counted on for that. Doubtful that we spend 2 picks on RB, I think scouring the UDFA market could produce some competition. Dunbar and Phillips are 2 UDFAs who made the team in the past, so I think we should keep our radar on a guy like Michael Hill. Hill is a workhorse type back that would seem to be a great fit. He passes the 3 key test: Can run, Can catch, Can block. Seriously.. dude can really BLOCK!

Production:

Hill was the NCAA Division II Player of the Year. He lead his team to an 11-1 record as he ran for 1809 yards, 7.4 ypc, 166 ypg. When the season was over he was invited to the Raycom College Football All-Star Classic.

Quote:
01/19/13 - Michael Hill received a surprise invitation to the first Raycom College Football All-Star Classic, but looked like he belonged. Hill rushed for 148 yards and two touchdowns on 12 carries to lead the Stripes to a 31-3 victory over the Stars six days after getting the phone call that a spot had come available. "You never know what to expect coming from Division II," said Hill said. "You hear about the SEC and all that speed. "I thought I could come compete and play with speed, too. I didn't know what to expect. I guess I fit in." He did indeed, flashing speed, moves and big-play ability in a game that featured 22 players from the Southeastern Conference.

Hill was chosen offensive MVP by NFL scouts and had runs of 44 and 49 yards for two of the game's biggest plays, both setting up his touchdowns. The defensive MVP was Charles James of FCS Charleston Southern, who had two tackles and a pass breakup that resulted in a third-quarter interception. - AP Sports
Passion:

I don't know about you but I'm so sick of watching our RBs go down on first contact. Felix hasn't broken a tackle in his career. Tanner simply can't. Dunbar isn't consistent. When I watch Hill's youtube clip, the one thing that is consistent is he doesn't go down easily. He plays with a hunger to stay on his feet. His stiff arm is picture perfect. He is the kind of back that makes something out of nothing. Gotta love that.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

C Lamar Mady, Youngstown State - 6'2, 317

Overiew from NFL.com

Quote:
Mady and his Butler County Community College teammates couldn’t finish off a championship season in 2010 despite going into the game as the undefeated, top-ranked favorite. And somehow he slipped to FCS Youngstown State instead of joining a major college program as a two-year starter and all-league pick at Butler. But NFL scouts aren’t overlooking his athleticism and sturdy build, which makes him a potential starter in a zone system at the next level.

The All-Topeka pick as a senior center, Mady stepped into the lineup for the Butler Grizzlies for the final six games at right tackle. In that somewhat bittersweet sophomore year where he helped his team get to the national title game, Mady started all 12 games at right guard. He moved over to the left side for his first year in Youngstown, starting every game inside and not allowing a sack or pressure the entire year. As a senior, Mady started in all 11 games.

Natural athlete with the bend and footwork to mirror in pass protection, often uncovered because defenders want to take on other linemen. Quick hands get into his man and keeps them at bay, flashes a strong punch to knock back defenders. Good mobility to be effective to run-block in a zone system, keeps his bend while engaged to move a target with leverage. Also capable of reaching and negating second-level targets, as well as pulling outside and trapping inside.
Cowboys Interest:

The need for a Center is on every fan's radar once again this year. Another year, another go at it. We've been doing this since we knew Gurode was done years ago. The NY Giants have made it clear that Mady is on their radar, but hopefully he's on ours too. Seeing as we look for similar players on the OL. Mady played every position except LT in college but in HS he was a C. This kind of versatility makes him all the more attractive. I think he's adept at playing in either a zone blocking or power man blocking scheme.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great name drop with Mady, D-Unit. He fits the profile of a late round, undrafted player that Ted Thompson would target and try to develop for my Green Bay Packers.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Great name drop with Mady, D-Unit. He fits the profile of a late round, undrafted player that Ted Thompson would target and try to develop for my Green Bay Packers.
I think the Giants might beat us to the punch.

Quote:
Lamar Mady piques New York Giants’ interest at pro day
By Gil Brandt |

Youngstown State held its pro day on March 5 indoors on FieldTurf. Twelve NFL teams sent representatives, which included the New York Giants’ offensive line coach, to watch five Penguins participate in the event.

Lamar Mady, OL (6-1 3/4, 317) — The Giants came specifically to watch Mady work out. Mady ran the 40-yard dash in 5.31 and 5.32 seconds. He did 26 reps on the bench at 225 pounds, ran the short-shuttle in 4.97 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.61 seconds. He looked good in an extensive workout.
http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/16/youn...st-at-pro-day/

I've heard him mentioned among the Steelers and Ravens too. ...and I can see why. He looks like a freaking bull!

Old 04-04-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw this today

Latavius Murray, RB (6-foot-2 5/8, 223 pounds) — Murray ran the 40-yard dash in 4.40 and 4.38 seconds. He had a 10-foot-4 broad jump and a 36-inch vertical jump. He did the short shuttle in 4.36 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.81 seconds. He also performed 22 lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press. Murray was not at the combine, but has had a lot of workouts with NFL teams. This is a hot prospect right now and will be a draftable guy later this month.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/04/04/tony...Twitter_brandt

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Last edited by pocketaces : 04-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since we are linked with him now :)

Jakar Hamilton, S/CB, South Carolina State

Originally a JUCO transfer but suffered a broken ankle and was expected to be a redshirt Senior he instead transferred to South Carolina State.

Highly touted in high school:

Quote:
He is a freakishly athletic headhunter, listed at 6'2", 200 lbs, and reportedly clocking in at under 4.4 seconds in the 40 yard dash.
Then again high school measurements and timing are not reliable. He measured in at 5-11, 192 at his pro day running a 4.56 and 4.58 40s.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Is Latavius Murray related to Demarco Murray? They look the same!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
nope but he is similar type of back. the difference is he lacks the lateral quickess that demarco murray has.

and since 3 of the 4 guys i would have put up (armonty bryant, latavius murray, and jakar hamilton) have been taken i guess i'll put this guy down before someone else beats me to the punch

Travis Chappelear

6'5'' 270
40 yard dash: 4.7
Vertical jump: 37''
Bench Press: 34 reps

very raw but has absolute non-stop motor, has been compared as a poor man's JJ Watt. could be late round/priority free agent. best fit in a 4-3 is as base end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1HoefilU0I
Old 04-05-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
They look like brothers! WOW!
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Saw this today

Latavius Murray, RB (6-foot-2 5/8, 223 pounds) Murray ran the 40-yard dash in 4.40 and 4.38 seconds. He had a 10-foot-4 broad jump and a 36-inch vertical jump. He did the short shuttle in 4.36 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.81 seconds. He also performed 22 lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press. Murray was not at the combine, but has had a lot of workouts with NFL teams. This is a hot prospect right now and will be a draftable guy later this month.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/04/04/tony...Twitter_brandt
I have a feeling his legs are gonna get blown out. Too tall, doesn't have the lower body bulk I like to see in RBs.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Frank Beltre, DE, Towson

Matches the RKG motto and supposedly is both a gym and film rat. Motor is constantly running and he keeps moving until the whistle. Undersized but has managed to put on weight between playing at Towson and working out at the Super Regional Combine without losing any of his burst. Supposedly from playing at 225 up to 248. Has the frame to add more as well.

Doing a two-fer this time around :)

Kendial Lawrence, RB, Missouri

Scat. Back. Ran his 40 at 4.33 and has displayed the hips and short-area quickness to declare him a jitterbug. Not ideal size at 5'9" 195 but showed his strength with 19 reps of 225.

Rest of his pro-day numbers:
Quote:
Lawrence ran the 40 in 4.33. He had a 37-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-5 broad jump. He did the short shuttle in 4.33 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.95 seconds. He also performed 19 lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Lawrence is a good mention. He might be a little small but he certainly has the explosiveness to be a change of pace back.

Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Kendial Lawrence, RB, Missouri

Scat. Back. Ran his 40 at 4.33 and has displayed the hips and short-area quickness to declare him a jitterbug. Not ideal size at 5'9" 195 but showed his strength with 19 reps of 225.

Rest of his pro-day numbers:
small school sleeper, he played in the sec