Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My roommate only eats chicken. He makes it by putting olive oil in a pan and then putting in the frozen chicken. He then puts the burner on medium and leaves to his room for an hour. He comes back an hour later to flip it. Sometimes he forgets and our house smells like burnt ****. But in the end our house smells like **** anyways because his chicken smells disgusting. Not to mention how he can burn the whole house down. We try talking to him but he refuses to listen to reason.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Myers.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:41 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
My roommate only eats chicken. He makes it by putting olive oil in a pan and then putting in the frozen chicken. He then puts the burner on medium and leaves to his room for an hour. He comes back an hour later to flip it. Sometimes he forgets and our house smells like burnt ****. But in the end our house smells like **** anyways because his chicken smells disgusting. Not to mention how he can burn the whole house down. We try talking to him but he refuses to listen to reason.
Show him videos on how to cook chicken other ways
Old 04-05-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got phobias and racists....is there a word for hating people who chew with their mouth open? Because I'm one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. I can't stand popcorn munching hillbillies at the movie theater. Just close your mouth, you get the same great taste but don't make noise. Why listen to surround sound when you have some fat disgusting family behind you smacking their mouths?

Also...people who can't park straight. Its not hard. I'm not even talking about parallel parking. Just basic parking skills. Pull into the place and level out without having to reverse or do something excessive. Just turn the wheel and align yourself appropriately in between the lines.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I agree. I can't stand popcorn munching hillbillies at the movie theater. Just close your mouth, you get the same great taste but don't make noise. Why listen to surround sound when you have some fat disgusting family behind you smacking their mouths?

Also...people who can't park straight. Its not hard. I'm not even talking about parallel parking. Just basic parking skills. Pull into the place and level out without having to reverse or do something excessive. Just turn the wheel and align yourself appropriately in between the lines.
Agreed as well, when someone doesn't know how to park I have no problem writing them a very polite little note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When SickwithIt lures our facebook votes in with a "hot mom" and still is yet to produce pictures of said hot mom.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
When SickwithIt lures our facebook votes in with a "hot mom" and still is yet to produce pictures of said hot mom.

He speaks the truth Sickwithit....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
for the 417th time: anyone in the left hand lane who isn't actively passing someone. you're a scumbag and i hope you die slowly and painfully.
That is the worst. Especially on a 2 lane road or highway.

I usually just tailgate the **** out of them until they move.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 04-05-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
for the 417th time: anyone in the left hand lane who isn't actively passing someone. you're a scumbag and i hope you die slowly and painfully.
Was that you behind me on I-5 kicking and screaming?

I tend to drive in the left lane a lot but with my car most others are quite a ways back in my rear view mirror.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bout to slap the **** out of these high school bitches on the megabus. No on cares bout your feelings. Shut up. Now.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I hate when I'm on the train is a dude who talks on the phone extremely loud. If I can hear you through my headphones, you need to quiet down. I just can't wait till we go underground and he loses his service.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
That is scary no matter what your agenda is.
It doesn't serve your agenda well at all, but at least those people help get the word out faster and to a wider audience, to people who are actually willing to stick around. Their purpose may be "insignificant", but still there. There is an inherent danger in relying too heavily on those types of people though, for sure.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Driving is the cause for many of my ground up gears. Slow assholes who take up the passing lane, people who don't know how to park, etc. Pretty much whenever I come to this thread and I'm not responding to someone, I'm posting about ****** drivers. Its all common sense and safety. If you can't drive safely, smart, and assertive (not aggressive), get off the road, you cause accidents.

And people who **** up parking spots for everyone... I usually find a way to make their un-parking experience suck ass.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A friend drove me to the Sabres game last night, and not only does he insist on using the ridiculously priced/crowded arena lots, but he shows no assertiveness whatsoever when it comes time to exit that logjam. He basically did the opposite of everything I told him to do while I contemplated murdering him if he made me miss Game of Thrones.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I'm bout to slap the **** out of these high school bitches on the megabus. No on cares bout your feelings. Shut up. Now.
be sure to mention to them that they are, indeed, rudy cool.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
A friend drove me to the Sabres game last night, and not only does he insist on using the ridiculously priced/crowded arena lots, but he shows no assertiveness whatsoever when it comes time to exit that logjam. He basically did the opposite of everything I told him to do while I contemplated murdering him if he made me miss Game of Thrones.
I've seen some people really go apeshit leaving those types of places. My only rules are staying on the paved surfaces, and "*****, you better not hit me!"

Old 04-09-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* hate working with people who are lazy as ****. Im doing a project with 5 other people and no one wants to do anything. I've texted everyone to meet up today and here I am sitting in the libary by myself working on it for the past hour. No sign of anyone. Usually you have one or two people who dont do any work, no the whole ******* group. Presentation will be embarassing as hell.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how is there still traffic at sabres games?
No kidding. The crowds are terrible. Maybe not in terms of attendance, but the games are basically treated as a forum for people who want to sit back and complain (and pay too much money to do so)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
******* hate working with people who are lazy as ****. Im doing a project with 5 other people and no one wants to do anything. I've texted everyone to meet up today and here I am sitting in the libary by myself working on it for the past hour. No sign of anyone. Usually you have one or two people who dont do any work, no the whole ******* group. Presentation will be embarassing as hell.
You should do all the work for everyone, and then give them their "parts" they have to present but make sure you go first. In each of their parts, you should throw in random facts/comments that are completely irrelevant and if you have the cajones, borderline insulting to the class/teacher. Only give it to them the morning of the presentation because you were up late finishing so they have no time to review/practice.

Basically, go first and look like you have your **** together and then set them up to look like assholes.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
You should do all the work for everyone, and then give them their "parts" they have to present but make sure you go first. In each of their parts, you should throw in random facts/comments that are completely irrelevant and if you have the cajones, borderline insulting to the class/teacher. Only give it to them the morning of the presentation because you were up late finishing so they have no time to review/practice.

Basically, go first and look like you have your **** together and then set them up to look like assholes.
I wouldn't give them anything. Just send the prof the presentation materials ahead of time, explain that you tried to work with the others but no one would respond, and present the stuff yourself. If they have no proof that they contributed to the presentation they won't be able to argue that they should get a good grade.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In some classes it makes sense, but overall I think group projects in college are stupid. I dealt with the same thing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I wouldn't give them anything. Just send the prof the presentation materials ahead of time, explain that you tried to work with the others but no one would respond, and present the stuff yourself. If they have no proof that they contributed to the presentation they won't be able to argue that they should get a good grade.
This is the best course of action you can take in a situation like this. I had a similar experience in a stats class (had to ingest a **** ton of adderrall to teach myself a bunch of stuff) then stayed up for almost 2 days straight building the material for the presentation.

A poster on here was actually generous enough to help me with it. That was a low point in my life since i was snorting adderrall in the library bathroom to stay awake and focused :/

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Further proof that poor choices make excellent stories.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a different opinion on group projects. I think they are very necessary. Very rarely in work are you working alone. Most work in a professional setting is done in groups. People need to learn how to work in a group. And if people aren't pulling their weight, do the work for them. Because in a real job, your boss isn't going to care that the project is incomplete because other people didn't do their part. Even if you complete your portion perfectly, you're still getting bitched at because the whole thing isn't complete. Tell the professor the other group members sucks, but complete the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote