Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I don't understand why anyone talks about it like it's in any way a legitimate thing.
You're in the professional wrestling thread...listen to what you just said.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
You're in the professional wrestling thread...listen to what you just said.
wait.....it's FAKE?!?!?!?!?!?! None of us knew!!!!!!! Next thing you know you'll be tellin' us Santa ain't real!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
wait.....it's FAKE?!?!?!?!?!?! None of us knew!!!!!!! Next thing you know you'll be tellin' us Santa ain't real!
One more exclamation mark and I might be able to see sarcasm built in the sentence.

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
One more exclamation mark and I might be able to see sarcasm built in the sentence.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punisher, you should just look up Botchamania videos on Youtube. Those are much better than gifs.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:39 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks sick. Can't wait to be there.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's pretty sweet.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince comes out and talks about the set randomly during Mania, then...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hassan was so awesome
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to Mania, right?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is making its way around axxess

and Punk gave an awesome interview to Chad Dukes of 106.7 The Fan DC / CBS Radio while at WrestleMania Axxess.

Quote:
Wearing the Antonio Cesaro shirt: "It was a clean shirt that grabbed and I wore that day. It's not some sort of silent protest because he's not on Mania, although I will go on record right now that it's absolutely ridiculous that he doesn't have a match at Wrestlemania. I will pimp that guy until the cows come home. He's awesome. He's everything that the WWE should want in their superstars. He's tremendous. He can wrestle, he's a brick house, he's looks the part, he acts the part, he walks and talks that part. He can speak seven different languages! You're missing the boat on this guy."

On the company: "This is not my company; if it was it would be run very differently and I'm not saying that the way Vince [McMahon] does things is 100% right or 100% wrong all the time and I'm not saying that I know the answer to everything. Vince does what he thinks is best for business and he's right a lot of the time and there's just sometimes I think he's missing the boat on stuff, Cesaro being one of them. [Wade] Barrett's another good one. I think we start and stop guys too much. They did it with me forever; they did it with Sheamus forever. You're the flavor of the month. You're doing this, you're doing that, and then you just kind of get shuffled to the back. I don't think anybody can truly organically grow and become these superstars that they say they're looking for when you start and stop guys all the time. But it's just a difference of opinion on how the business is."

MMA: "I don't think Vince would let me do that. Am I interested? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Doing what I do now, I would not be able to train how I would need to, but we'll see what happens."

The new WWE title: "That was actually one of the goals. I never would have spoken about it on TV if there wasn't a new title belt ready to go. So, I did that and I just got the run-around forever about it. It was talked about, it just never happened."

The Streak: "I've got the Undertaker and I think the streak, ultimately, is bigger than the title. Twenty years undefeated at Wrestlemania and the way this thing's been built up, no I'm not salty about not even having the title anymore. I think I built that thing (the WWE title) up and I worked very hard to do that, to get it ready for the next guy. So no, not salty at all."

Steve Austin: "It's never been really acknowledged within the WWE. This isn't me trying to promote something that isn't there, but there was just this hilarious tension in the room when me and Steve were in there. It's funny to actually be in a room live, everybody else is uncomfortable except me and Steve. There's this weird magnetism. It's this unspoken thing. The only way I can describe it, and Paul Heyman completely 100% agrees, it's the Old West and there's the two gunfighters, and they're buddies, but everybody always goes, 'I wonder what would happen... what if?' And that's all it is. It's fun."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're going to Mania, right?
I will be there. Tailgate starts at 11:30. I'll be part of the group with a "Feed me adequate portions" sign.

Last edited by Rob S : 04-06-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I will be there. Tailgate starts at 11:30. I'll be part of the group with a "Feed me adequate portions" sign.
Ill be there too. Ill look out for the sign.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wonder what is going to open the show. I also wonder if they will get Cesaro a ******* match (even if it's dark).
Old 04-06-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wonder what is going to open the show. I also wonder if they will get Cesaro a ******* match (even if it's dark).
nah they're too busy pushing "Tons of Funk" instead of their damn US Champion.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If we get a Rhodes face turn and a Sandow fued out of it, it will be far more palatable.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I just watched this weeks' Smackdown on my DVR. That was probably the worst show ever and I feel terrible for anyone that paid to be there. The only saving grace was that I could blow through it all in ~20 minutes.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Sandow needs to be pushed for a title soon.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I just watched this weeks' Smackdown on my DVR. That was probably the worst show ever and I feel terrible for anyone that paid to be there. The only saving grace was that I could blow through it all in ~20 minutes.
Pretty sure they taped that before Raw this week.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Pretty sure they taped that before Raw this week.
They must've. They should've just not aired a show. It was a complete abortion.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-06-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hit me with your predictions, folks.

WWE Champion The Rock vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - Ziggler cashes in

Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs. The Shield - Orton heel turn

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins
Old 04-06-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also tried to predict the match order.

WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

World Championship
Alberto Del Rio
(c)
vs. Jack Swagger

Randy Orton/Sheamus/Big Show vs. The Shield

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No (c)
vs. Dolph Ziggler/Big E Langston

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Tons of Funk/Funkadactyls vs. Rhodes Scholars/Bella Twins

Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz

Last edited by WMD : 04-06-2013 at 04:32 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote