Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Victor Cruz and RFA...

Why has no one taken a shot at signing Cruz to a offer sheet? Or even had him in for a look? The guy has 2600 yards over two years. Got in the end zone 19 times in that span and has had plays of 99 yards and 80 yards which shows he can change a game around. He's only 26 which means at the end of a 5 year deal he'll be 31. And while not big he's not small at 6 feet 208.

I know what all you are going to say. It will cost the team that pulls that trigger a 1st round pick. Which is very true. But if you look at the rate at which WR's don't play up to their draft spot I say why not sign the guy who you know can play in this league? Also you're going to say, you have to pay him a boat load of money. Again true, but if you're looking at Cruz means you need a good WR and guess what... THEY COST MONEY. And last but not least the whole lets wait till he's a FA and sign him then. Nice... But you don't know if you'll be first in line for him and that boat load of money you were just talking about becomes two.

I look at two teams that should look at signing him. 1. Minny, with Jennings and Cruz you have two good WR a Pro bowl TE and the best RB in the game. And all you did was move down two spots in the draft giving up your pick and picking the Hawks. 2. The Pats, they needed to upgrade the Wr core outside of WES for a long time. Now Wes is gone you bring in Danny which is nice, but still and team of Gronk, Cruz, Danny, Aaron and Tom tossing them the ball looks too good to me.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote