Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-06-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I don't understand the doubling up with Jesse Williams and Jonathan Jenkins.

Cyprien and Swearinger both seem more like similar box safeties, as well.

Great thoughts but you could expand and make it an all-time great 49ers mock, IMO.
Exactly, 2 NT's in the 1st 2 rounds? Noooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

solid pats draft, although im not a big fan of dobson

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible mock for sf. No need for two DT . But I like Reed.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
cjrugger
Rookie

cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.

Skins need a safety at this point much more than a CB, so I'd prefer Eric Reid. Actually I'd take Ertz if he fell that far

I'd go Dobson over Wheaton but thats fine, and I like McDonald in the 4th but I hope we address S before that

1. S Landon Collins
2. T Ty Sambrailo
3. G Arie Kouandjio
cjrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd rather see the Bengals go Bernard at 53 than Franklin but a great mock otherwise.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not my favorite Patriots mock, but I could dig it. Solid B+ or so. Not sure New England would take Kawann Short now that they have Wilfork, Love, Kelly, Armstead, Deaderick, etc., though.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Best Bengals mock I have seen. Very well done.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfalcon804 View Post
ROUND 1

8 Buffalo Bills: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
11 San Diego Chargers: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

41 Buffalo Bills: Justin Pugh, G/OT, Syracuse
65 Detroit Lions: Robert Woods, WR, USC

71 Buffalo Bills: Vance McDonald, TE, Rice

105 Buffalo Bills: Ty Powell, LB, Harding
118 Cincinnati Bengals: Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
As it is that is a very good Bills mock, hits needs with good value. I like McDonald (and think they do too, having shown lots of interest) and Powell in the 3rd and 4th respectively. I do think Mathieu would be a perfect fit in thier new Defensive system and would have to draw consideration in the 4th.
Patterson in the first makes sense, although I think he is falling (he does alot of body catching) and I think L. Johnson's value is too good to pass on (trade down likely as well). C. Glenn has done a solid job at LT, I do not think he will make the pro bowl there, where as at G or more specifically RT I think he is a all-pro caliber player and with Johnson at LT and Glenn at RT, they would have bookend tackles for a decade. It also upgrades 2 positions with one pick. They could then take R. Woods in the second and have a compliment for S. Johnson.

L. Johnson, R. Woods, V. McDonald and then T. Mathieu would be phenominal draft IMO, Patterson, Pugh, McDonald and Harding would be a good draft with potential to be great.
My .02...

Deion Sanders
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Kniles Davis is not a third round RB. Le'veon Bell would be a much better pick for the Steelers there. Davis in the 5th, maybe.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

causticon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't see the Broncos double dipping at DE, but who knows. The Broncos will draft a CB in the first 3 picks.
causticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dig the Vikings mock. I really hate Te'o, but he might be decent value in the second.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Falcons get three new starters on defense and Marcus Lattimore.

I see what you did there.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:20 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 Tennessee Titans: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
40 Tennessee Titans: Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana
70 Tennessee Titans: Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
97 Tennessee Titans: Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
107 Tennessee Titans: Jelani Jenkins, OLB, Florida

Pretty awesome Titans mock. I'd prefer to take Barrett Jones with our 3rd comp, over Swope. He's a bigger need as Velasco is only on a one year deal. Barrett has potential to be a potential pro-bowler for years. This mock handles all of our biggest needs, and I have zero arguements other than the above.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could stomach Wilson in Rd3 if Floyd in Rd1 wasn't such an awful pick.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote