Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be fine with Rhodes.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same here, I think I'd be fine with any of em. My only concern with those listed, and I posted this elsewhere, would be if Mingo turns out to be a Kam Wimbley clone. I just can't shake that thought.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Mingo is a pure 3-4 OLB, and have him as a late 1st/early 2nd round value. If he ends up being our pick, I'll be sick.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I view him as a top 10-15 guy as a 34 OLB. As a down lineman, I'd probably rank him in the range you have him in.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 04-05-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Was looking up his workout numbers and saw that he weighed 237 at the LSU pro day.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still trying to figure out why we spent time visiting with Luke Joeckel.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the same, I like Mingo as a 34 OLB guy, but I simply don't see the need or fit for him in our system. I'd be perfectly fine with Rhodes though.

Also, I know a lot of people like to say that the Titans traditionally draft guys that they visit with, but its hard to say what Webster's tendencies will be when we've only seen him for a year as GM.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-05-2013 at 01:19 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Visitors don't include names like Ziggy, Star, Bjoern, and Sheldon...I'm a bit upset :-/ All those names sound cool!!!

Doubt the Titans have marked any of those guys off the board, but we dont seem like the type of organization at this point that cares to play coy. Looks like they are open for G in rounds 1-3, not just 1. Good!

I won't be shocked to hear Rhoades name or upset. Mingo and Jordan still would be a bit surprising, but maybe they already think Wimbly was a mistake (hate to say it, but I do...hope he proves me wrong). Could they be thinking of either of them like Von Miller?

At this point after FA, and with our current depth vs needs, is there any pick that would really be shocking?
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a couple of thoughts here.

Gregg Williams and Jerry Gray both have a history of smaller DE on the weak side. Kearse played regularly between 245 and 255 for the Titans. Aaron Schobel played between 243 and 255 while with the Bills. Andre Carter played at 250-260 for the Redskins. When the defenses are most effective there's usually a smaller DE.

So if Williams sees a 2nd coming of the Freak, are you guys really going to bash the pick because we think he's better in the 3-4 or doesn't have a true NFL position (just as people said with the Freak)

It should also be noted that we often played Kearse at LDE to get his speed matched up with a big slower RT. If this is the case, Morgan would be playing the RDE position when in the base with Brown behind him, Mingo would be playing the LDE with Ayers behind him. That alone would help the run D. The problem with the run D is that you had a smaller DE (who wasn't used to playing DE, so I think he will be bulked up and stronger this season) with a LBer that people said coming into the draft was a little soft against the run.

Another possibility is that we've seen what Denver has done with Miller and try to replicate that with Mingo. This would result in a permanent move to DE for Ayers, where I think he may be more naturally suited. He's a bit of a liability in coverage, when against TEs and backs. He could easily add 5-10 pounds and get stronger and he would probably like the move because it would make him more money. Therefore, Mingo would be a SLB for us @ 241 pounds.

Either way, here is my opinions on Mingo. Production doesn't match his athleticism, but I can't really expect it to when he was playing the LDE position, constantly getting double teamed, which he is relatively surprising at dealing with. The question is what exactly was he asked to do at LSU? We all saw the Freak waste away in Philly, partly due to injury, but also due to being asked to read and react, not explode off the ball and get upfield like he was used to with the Titans. Mingo may be in the same boat at LSU, he was played at the LDE position which didn't seem to be the best fit for him at 241 getting double teamed all the time. In addition, he spyed the QB and when I watch the film he looks like he was basically playing a down lineman position but playing a LBer contain role. I cant tell how many times the 3 DL to the right of him were pass rushing and he was reading the QB. But every once in a while when you're watching film, you'll see him explode upfield and run the arch so fast you'll think he's going to be the next Freak.

The coaches get the chance to talk about scheme and what they were asked to do. If this is correct I can definitely see the interest in Mingo.

Also, to me, Rhodes isn't much better than the CBs that can be grabbed in the 2nd. I think Rhodes may be a better safety prospect than a corner. Sure, he's got good size but he doesn't do that much that makes me think he'd be anything more than a safety in our defense.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really buy Rhodes as a safety to be honest. Being a saftey is about reading route combinations so the corners that make the transition best are the ones that are used to sitting back in coverage and reading routes. Rhodes is actually kind of the opposite in that he predominantly plays press coverage and runs with his WR the entire way.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rhodes compares to Malcolm Jenkins and/or Antrell Rolle coming out. He could play CB for a few years, but ultimately I think his future is at S.

When watching film, I just don't get too excited watching him.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Just a couple of thoughts here.

Gregg Williams and Jerry Gray both have a history of smaller DE on the weak side. Kearse played regularly between 245 and 255 for the Titans. Aaron Schobel played between 243 and 255 while with the Bills. Andre Carter played at 250-260 for the Redskins. When the defenses are most effective there's usually a smaller DE.

So if Williams sees a 2nd coming of the Freak, are you guys really going to bash the pick because we think he's better in the 3-4 or doesn't have a true NFL position (just as people said with the Freak)

It should also be noted that we often played Kearse at LDE to get his speed matched up with a big slower RT. If this is the case, Morgan would be playing the RDE position when in the base with Brown behind him, Mingo would be playing the LDE with Ayers behind him. That alone would help the run D. The problem with the run D is that you had a smaller DE (who wasn't used to playing DE, so I think he will be bulked up and stronger this season) with a LBer that people said coming into the draft was a little soft against the run.

Another possibility is that we've seen what Denver has done with Miller and try to replicate that with Mingo. This would result in a permanent move to DE for Ayers, where I think he may be more naturally suited. He's a bit of a liability in coverage, when against TEs and backs. He could easily add 5-10 pounds and get stronger and he would probably like the move because it would make him more money. Therefore, Mingo would be a SLB for us @ 241 pounds.

Either way, here is my opinions on Mingo. Production doesn't match his athleticism, but I can't really expect it to when he was playing the LDE position, constantly getting double teamed, which he is relatively surprising at dealing with. The question is what exactly was he asked to do at LSU? We all saw the Freak waste away in Philly, partly due to injury, but also due to being asked to read and react, not explode off the ball and get upfield like he was used to with the Titans. Mingo may be in the same boat at LSU, he was played at the LDE position which didn't seem to be the best fit for him at 241 getting double teamed all the time. In addition, he spyed the QB and when I watch the film he looks like he was basically playing a down lineman position but playing a LBer contain role. I cant tell how many times the 3 DL to the right of him were pass rushing and he was reading the QB. But every once in a while when you're watching film, you'll see him explode upfield and run the arch so fast you'll think he's going to be the next Freak.

The coaches get the chance to talk about scheme and what they were asked to do. If this is correct I can definitely see the interest in Mingo.

Also, to me, Rhodes isn't much better than the CBs that can be grabbed in the 2nd. I think Rhodes may be a better safety prospect than a corner. Sure, he's got good size but he doesn't do that much that makes me think he'd be anything more than a safety in our defense.
I'd certainly love another Freak. I just don't think Mingo is that kind of player, and I think he's overrated as a physical specimen as well. When he does rush the passer, I don't see the special explosion from him that everybody else sees. And at his size, he HAS to be special every time, or else we don't get equal return for what Mingo gives up in run defense. Can he bulk up another 15-20 lbs and keep his current explosiveness? And it seems silly to me to draft Mingo to play SLB while we move Ayers to DE, when we could just keep Ayers and draft a prototypical DE for the line. If we still ran the Wide 9, that'd be one thing, but I'd much prefer Ansah, Werner, or Jordan over him.

As for Rhodes, I like his ability as a man-coverage CB. He can play bump and run, and with his size and speed, he can win physically or athletically. If Ansah, Werner, and Jordan are all gone, then I'd be for taking Rhodes and pairing him with McCourty so we can employ more man-under coverages and allow for blitzing from the LB's and S's. It'd also allow Griffin to centerfield as his primary responsibility, which is what he's good for. Improving the pass-defense would not only improve the pass-rush, but also opens up the defensive playbook. I don't think we can get a similarly talented CB in the 2nd either. Milliner, Rhodes, and Trufant will all go in the 1st, so we'd be looking at Poyer, Alford, etc. Good players, but I definitely like Rhodes much more. DE, CB, or OG is what I'm expecting in the 1st this year. Just depends how close the coaches and scouts think the DE's and CB's are to Warmack and Cooper. If they're close, I'm guessing they pass on OG. If they're not that close, then they may decide to neglect their "no 1st RD OG's" philosophy due to the caliber of players available.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I agree with the Mingo thing, i was just truing to throw out why we may be interested in him.

It's also possible that the many have him slightly overrated and we want to be prepared in case he slides or we move back
Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted the following in the "Do, Don't, Surprise" thread in the draft section. What would you guys put?

I want:
Bjoern Werner. It might just be my German heritage, but the Germanator is my dude in this draft. Of course that means the Titans will not draft him.

I don't want:
Jonathan Cooper. I've seen this guy picking up a lot of steam in professional and amateur mocks alike. I just don't like him over Warmack, and I don't like his value at 10 over guys like Warford, Long, Thomas, or Jones in the second or third. Especially since the Titans have signed Levitre, Turner, and Spencer so far this offseason.

Possible surprise:
Cordarrelle Patterson or Tavon Austin. The Titans have been very interested in WR all offseason. They've tried to trade Nate Washington, Kenny Britt is a speeding ticket away from a life sentence in jail (and a free agent after this year), and Munchak has proven he believes in a more wide open offensive attack than Jeff Fisher so it's entirely possible the Titans could go the wideout route.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I think mine would look a lot like yours Cash.

I want Ansah. I'd be fine with Werner, and Carradine (even in the 1st).

I don't want Cooper. He's a finesse guard/center and I really think Larry Warford is the better player. Levitre isn't a dominant run blocker, although he is more than adequate, so I'd really like a mauler at the RG position.. I really don't want Warmack either, just because I don't want a Guard at 10.

Possible: I can get behind a lot of selections. Austin and Patterson are two of them. I think both would be great selections in the development of Jake Locker. I think Austin may give us more benefit in the short run, while Patterson may be the best in the long run. Britt and Wright on the outside with Austin would be a very good combo in the short-run. In the long run we could have one of the smaller WR sets in the league. With Patterson, we could get an outside player for the future that can also help right away.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I've really got to watch some Ansah film. Don't know why I've been putting it off.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I could probably convince myself to be ok with Jon Cooper, as long as we don't leave Warmack on the board to draft him. Ultimately, I agree with you guys though, I'd rather have Warford in 2 than Warmack or Cooper in 1. Sheldon Richardson is one of my favorite players in this draft, and I watched Warford eat his lunch for 4 quarters. Same with Sharrif Floyd, although they weren't lined up on each other as much as he and Richardson were.

Ansah or Werner are probably my ideal picks. The age thing with Ansah is a little scary, not gonna lie, but I'm still good with him. Werner I love...German roots here also. He actually reminds me a bit of Morgan.

My next choices after those two would be Milliner if he drops, or Rhodes.

Don't want Vaccaro at all, and I don't think its likely at all anyway, but I've seen him mocked to us a couple times.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do want : Ansah. A true 4-3 DE with power and athleticism.

Do not want : Mingo. Not a true 4-3 DE with power and athleticism. Yeah I can see why they would want him or even Jordan if they are scheme fits (assuming the scheme changes much), but is it worth it with two OLB's we have already invested a lot in who can fill the role? I would not make Ayers a full time DE, and he and Brown need to be on the field as much as possible.

Possible : Patterson is one I'd be happy with. But maybe a DT (any of the top 3). I don't mind trying to find a difference maker at DT, doubt we have one on the roster. I really like Kawaan Short if we traded down a ways.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think more people need to warm up to Mingo. How often can a team add a player with that name. In my opinion, that makes him a once-in-a-generation type talent.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:20 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I think more people need to warm up to Mingo. How often can a team add a player with that name. In my opinion, that makes him a once-in-a-generation type talent.
Don't forget, his hand gesturing ability is top notch as well.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Don't forget, his hand gesturing ability is top notch as well.
Almost half of the pictures of him on google highlight that fact. That's how I scout, based on pictures.

Look at the form in both arms there. The elbows are shoulder height so you know he's giving it his all.

The man is the complete package, I can't dispute it and I highly doubt anyone else can.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm rethinking my stance as I type this
Old 04-08-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

I'm a man. A man can admit when he's wrong. I was wrong about Mingo.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post

Ansah or Werner are probably my ideal picks. The age thing with Ansah is a little scary, not gonna lie, but I'm still good with him. Werner I love...German roots here also. He actually reminds me a bit of Morgan.
People were saying the same thing about JPP when he came out, how he was an older prospect.

The truth is, Ziggy is 23. He'll turn 24 this season. To me, that's nothing to be concerned with at all. The rookie contract is generally 5 years I think for a guy @ 10 overall. He'll be 29 when his rookie contract expires, if we franchise him he'd be 30 before he hit FA. There's no guarantee we are going to get the guy once his first contract expires, so as long as he's young enough to make it through that, i'm ok with it.

Werner is a lot like Morgan, and I wonder if that's a good or bad thing in the coaches eyes. I'm not as high on Werner as others, but I'd be fine with Werner, Ansah or Carradine. I'm conifident in all their abilities.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I was speaking more to the rumblings that he may be older than his listed 23. If those rumors have been put to rest, then good. 23 is not extreme.