Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-08-2013, 03:53 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's pretty strong, too:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC16GRzyfeI
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:01 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentJaguar View Post
Well, Alabama has a walk-on safety in Jai Miller that played baseball for 7-8 years before deciding to go to school, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue(but who knows with the NCAA).
Miller even got some times in the bigs for Oakland a couple years ago. Just a little cup of coffee, but he definitely was collecting a major league paycheck.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:06 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy has absolutely no girth. I would be really interested to see how he could perform as a DT without it. 300 lbs is 300 lbs. My mind wants to play tricks on me and tell me he needs to fatten up, but I have to question if he really does.

The closest player I can recall to that type of lean, yoked body type at DT was Bunkley coming out of FSU. Even Bunkley had a little bit of a belly. He wasn't fat, and he def had abs to go with it, but his stomach pooched just a little bit as a prospect. Okoye looks like Vernon Davis to the extreme.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:13 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is an interview with Lawrence Okoye and Jamaal Anderson. I found him to be very intelligent, and, while he has lofty goals, I think he has the athleticism to become something. He claims to have run the 100 meters in 10.95 when he was 18, and ran the 40 in the 4.5 range recently at his training facility. I don't believe I have ever heard of a 300 pounder running a 4.5.

6th round to the Rams, chalk it up:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJdODBYTns
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:28 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I don't think he is allowed to go NCAA because of his pro rugby career. I do wonder if that will help things like tackling technique and stamina.
It doesn't really help with tackling. The technique is different and a rugby player will have habits that they would have to fix.

It helps with the toughness and stamina aspects of it though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
The guy has absolutely no girth. I would be really interested to see how he could perform as a DT without it. 300 lbs is 300 lbs. My mind wants to play tricks on me and tell me he needs to fatten up, but I have to question if he really does.

The closest player I can recall to that type of lean, yoked body type at DT was Bunkley coming out of FSU. Even Bunkley had a little bit of a belly. He wasn't fat, and he def had abs to go with it, but his stomach pooched just a little bit as a prospect. Okoye looks like Vernon Davis to the extreme.
He looks like a defensive end to me.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Man, I'd hate to Bruce Irvin them again, haha.
Not gunna learn your lesson on them, are you? Man that seahawks draft got so torn apart, I remember how much **** I got for not thinking it was the worst draft since oakland picked that random Mitchell dude in the second round.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Yeah I agree he's getting bad advice to just enter the draft right now and not play at least a season in college.
If he played just two seasons at a BCS school and showed anything, he could be a first round pick in 2014.

If an NFL team is patient for 3-4 years with this guy, there could potentially be a huge payoff.

The problem is, if you leave him on the practice squad, you risk another team poaching him. And is able to contribute enough on special teams and sub-packages to make the final 53 man roster???
That rugby experience will help him make an impact on special teams while a team teaches him to actually play football.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Here is an interview with Lawrence Okoye and Jamaal Anderson. I found him to be very intelligent, and, while he has lofty goals, I think he has the athleticism to become something. He claims to have run the 100 meters in 10.95 when he was 18, and ran the 40 in the 4.5 range recently at his training facility. I don't believe I have ever heard of a 300 pounder running a 4.5.

6th round to the Rams, chalk it up:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJdODBYTns
He might just sound intelligent because hes british lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
He might just sound intelligent because hes british lol
MR. F
http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/MRF.jpg
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle seems like the perfect team to take him. I'd love if Detroit did around the 5th.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentJaguar View Post
Well, Alabama has a walk-on safety in Jai Miller that played baseball for 7-8 years before deciding to go to school, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue(but who knows with the NCAA).
He played it badly.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okoye only played rugby at youth level - he was in the developmental squads for two professional teams but never played in a professional game before switching to track and field when he was 18. That is the normal course of action of athletes in the UK given the lack of competitive sports at a university level. I don't think it would cause any problems with NCAA eligibility.

Secondly, he is intelligent. He has a deferred place to study law at Oxford, which is one of the top two schools in the country and usually ranked with the top Ivy League schools in world university rankings.

The rugby experience should help his physicality but his technique and awareness will be way off. In rugby you are generally taught to tackle low at a youth level and wrap the ball carrier up, obviously if he plays as a pure pass rusher at first he will need to focus more on knocking the ball loose.

There is another (slightly) comparable draft prospect named Eze Obiora, who is a British youth rugby player but ended up playing college ball at Southern Illinois via Purdue and JUCO who registered 10 sacks as an undersized 3-4 end this year. There are a number of articles available where he discusses his initial transition and having to rely on his athleticism.
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...e-for-nfl.html

Jags suit best for Okoye in my eyes with the UK games coming up and Bradley presumably implementing the versatile defensive front used by the Seahawks.

Not posted in forever but I'm always lurking around this time and being British the Okoye story has obviously caught my imagination.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With how quick he looked in the video, I'd take a chance on him in the 5th if nothing else to play him on special teams with the hopes he can play defense
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
He played it badly.
He absolutely smoked the ball in the minors for Oakland in 2011.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
He played it badly.
And that has nothing to do with why I brought him up.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
Okoye only played rugby at youth level - he was in the developmental squads for two professional teams but never played in a professional game before switching to track and field when he was 18.
Ah my bad. I watched a video about him a couple weeks ago and thought I remembered them saying he played professionally.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I don't think he is allowed to go NCAA because of his pro rugby career. I do wonder if that will help things like tackling technique and stamina.
Is pro rugby any different than guys playing minor league baseball then playing college ball?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
He absolutely smoked the ball in the minors for Oakland in 2011.
Yes he did.

However he did nothing in the Bigs, which is all that matters.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Is pro rugby any different than guys playing minor league baseball then playing college ball?
Just for the record, I assume he played Rugby Union.

There are two codes of Rugby - League (the far superior one) and Union.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a 308lb linebacker. Levon Kirkland 2.0 lol.

And this is the reason why i dont play football over here in the UK, far too many freaks for such a small country!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Not gunna learn your lesson on them, are you? Man that seahawks draft got so torn apart, I remember how much **** I got for not thinking it was the worst draft since oakland picked that random Mitchell dude in the second round.
I missed HEAVILY on Wilson, but I'll stick with my Irvin evaluation :) Such a good Top 15 pick that they signed another LEO (I know, I know they use 2 of them on passing downs, but even so).

Let's just agree that spending a FOURTH round pick on Okoye is a bit much.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if I've ever seen 300lbs carried like that before, that is insane. With his measurables he could at least be a hell of a special teamer, he's an ideal 6th/7th round gamble on guys who typically don't pan out anyway. At least you swung for the fences with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He may be a great athlete, but I'm not gonna lie, he looked awkward as **** going through those drills. Not sure it will translate at all.

We'll see.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He needs to go to a junior college for a couple years, then try and get a scholarship. The track record of guys not playing HS football than trying to make the NFL is pretty rare.
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote