Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VAfy-ya,

Hey man. I created an Xs and Os thread in our Giants section. So stop by anytime. I posted a game breakdown, and will do this during the course of the season mostly for the giants, but other teams if I like what their doing on offense. SF is a team I will be following too when their on tv. But stop and tell me what you think. BBD wanted me to create a thread for it, so I did.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Baalke's got prime real estate in rounds two and three. I can see him trading out of 31 because he has a pick, three spots later. But it would have to be a rape in our favor to get him to trade back out those spots in rounds two and three, rounds where Baalke has done some of his best work from a draft persepctive.

31 - Justin Hunter
34 - DJ Hayden
62 - Barrett Jones

That's what I want.

Also Lawrence Okoye's story is very intriguing. And his numbers from the Super Regional were eye-popping. He's seems like that disruptive force at DE that I have been asking for. And I like that he's former rugby player. World class athlete but definte project, having never played football but we have enough picks to take a gamble. Heard he has some private workouts scheduled for a few teams. Hope we're one of them.
Not a bad first three picks but my top three would be -

DE Datone Jones
C Barrett Jones
CB Logan Ryan (or Johnathan Banks if still available because of his size but I doubt he'll last that long).

Of course, if Trufant/Rhodes are still available at 31 (which is highly unlikely), then everything changes.

I agree with Okoye and would use a 7th rounder on him as he's worth the gamble. I would still take a chance on Mathieu in the 4th round as well. With so many draft picks and not many roster spots open, we can afford to gamble on a few players.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
VAfy-ya,

Hey man. I created an Xs and Os thread in our Giants section. So stop by anytime. I posted a game breakdown, and will do this during the course of the season mostly for the giants, but other teams if I like what their doing on offense. SF is a team I will be following too when their on tv. But stop and tell me what you think. BBD wanted me to create a thread for it, so I did.
Will do sir :)
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Not a bad first three picks but my top three would be -

DE Datone Jones
C Barrett Jones
CB Logan Ryan (or Johnathan Banks if still available because of his size but I doubt he'll last that long).
I dont see enough in Ryan to warrant a second round pick. He has some skills but overall, I see a 4th or 5th round guy.

I will say again, Hayden looks a class above everyone else, aside from Millner and Trufant. Even the PI he gets late in this vid is ********, as he had excellent coverage. He doesn't have any other tape from last year due to injury, but even his tape from 2011 is impressive.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot about Demarcus Dobbs, who is apparently rehabbing from surgery well. He's looked good in limited action. I guess the chances of acquiring Hankins are probably slim as we already have a good amount of bodies with experience despite losing Sopoaga and Jean-Francois.

Smith, McDonald, Dorsey, Dobbs, and Williams could make the roster.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:09 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So IMO, we could use picks at TE (Walker leaving), WR (3 FA's in a year; Jenkins question marks), OL (depth), DL (future 5 tech replacement for Justin), OLB/DE (Pass Rusher), CB, and S. Thats 7 positions, reasonable to assume we spend 1 pick each there.

And IMHO we got the following in FA/Trades- backup QB in McCoy, starting WR for now in Boldin, K in Dawson, NT in Dorsey (alongside Ian Williams), ILB depth/Special Teams help with Skuta, S depth/Special Teams with Dahl and McBath, and other ST help with Moore. And of course some possible immediate CB help with Nnamdi.

Have i covered all the notable positions/needs? Or did i miss one? For example, i don't think C is a need because i like Kilgore and Looney (some have us drafting Barrett Jones).
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
So IMO, we could use picks at TE (Walker leaving), WR (3 FA's in a year; Jenkins question marks), OL (depth), DL (future 5 tech replacement for Justin), OLB/DE (Pass Rusher), CB, and S. Thats 7 positions, reasonable to assume we spend 1 pick each there.

And IMHO we got the following in FA/Trades- backup QB in McCoy, starting WR for now in Boldin, K in Dawson, NT in Dorsey (alongside Ian Williams), ILB depth/Special Teams help with Skuta, S depth/Special Teams with Dahl and McBath, and other ST help with Moore. And of course some possible immediate CB help with Nnamdi.

Have i covered all the notable positions/needs? Or did i miss one? For example, i don't think C is a need because i like Kilgore and Looney (some have us drafting Barrett Jones).

I'm not convinced Dorsey is a NT, let alone the NT of the long-term.

As for Center, it is a complete unknown but I'm leaning towards it being a need. I haven't seen enough of Looney and Kilgore against pro-competion to know if they can be a legitimate NFL Center but I for one wasn't very high on either one of them being anything other than quality depth...not a starter...I'm also not sold on Barret Jones....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
I'm not convinced Dorsey is a NT, let alone the NT of the long-term.

As for Center, it is a complete unknown but I'm leaning towards it being a need. I haven't seen enough of Looney and Kilgore against pro-competion to know if they can be a legitimate NFL Center but I for one wasn't very high on either one of them being anything other than quality depth...not a starter...I'm also not sold on Barret Jones....
More positivity, my friend. One of the better offensive guards in pro football in 2012 was sitting the bench in 2011 while most fans thought that RG was the biggest need on the team.

The fact that Kilgore played every single game means alot to me. I'll trust the evaluations being done by Baalke.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
More positivity, my friend. One of the better offensive guards in pro football in 2012 was sitting the bench in 2011 while most fans thought that RG was the biggest need on the team.

The fact that Kilgore played every single game means alot to me. I'll trust the evaluations being done by Baalke.
Exactly....and sitting the bench, as a OT, no less.

I don't understand why ppl are worrying about the NT. Its really not a position ppl should be concern with draft wise. Sopoaga was bad last year when he did see the field. And being that he only saw the field 30% of the time, it speaks to just how much impact the position has overall. His play, or lack thereof, affected the run defense, but overall the defense still performed at a high level.

I think Williams and Dorsey will split time at NT in the base set, depending on the offense we face, the personnel on their O-Line, and the play call defensively. If we need more of a penetrator/one-gapper, they'll lean on Dorsey. If we need more of a 2-gapper, they'll lean on Williams. A NT by committee approach. We'll probably bring in someone in, via the draft but I don't think Baalke will spending a pick in the first 4 rounds on a NT, barring someone we never thought would be there, like Star falls into our lap. He may not even draft the position at all.

I say that because the last time NT was a big need was after 2010 season, when Aubrayo Franklin left in free agency. We had Sopoaga, who had played DE the previous 2 years, and RJF, a 7th round unknown on the roster. And Franklin had just come off a 2 year stretch, where he was regarded as one of the best 3-4 NTs in the game. Fans were saying how big of a need NT was and how Sopoaga was awful there the last time he was in the middle and how RJF was strictly a DE, and yada yada yada. So what does Baalke do when the draft rolls around? Nothing. He didn't draft one single defensive lineman, yet alone a NT. He ended up signing Williams, as a UDFA. Now maybe he didn't think highly of the talent at the position in that particular class, but it showed me more that Baalke trusts the staff to get whoever is on the roster ready to perform. He's not just going to pick a position just because he has a need there....the talent has to fall in accordance to the need.

My opinion though, is that Baalke doesn't value the position as high as others on the defense. That's two consecutive NTs to hit the market that he made no attempt to re-sign. He has yet to draft the position. And he extended Williams to basically a developmental deal. All those signs point to my analysis that he isn't overly concern with having a long-term solution there. But Baalke does not extend ppl just for the hell of it so he sees some talent there in Williams and he believes he will take the next step forward. He brought in Dorsey for a reason. Even if he does draft a NT, I doubt you'll see a rookie NT get significant minutes, barring injuries. NT in a odd front is such a technique-driven position, most rookies have to apprentice there for a year or two. They're rarely just get thrown into the mix, day one....unless they're a high draft pick. So I think its safe to say that Williams and Dorsey will see a majority of the snaps there next year.

And don't forget we also have Lamar Divens on the roster. Divens reminds me alot of Franklin when we signed him away from Baltimore years ago. Career 3rd stringers up until that point in their careers and lowly signings for dirt cheap. Franklin spent a few years with Tomsula and turned into one of the better NTs in the league. I think Baalke is hoping for a similar scenario with Divens.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-09-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed ^. The traditional 3-4 NT has lost a lot of positional value, especially on our team. Plenty of mocks have us taking a NT with one of our top two picks when honestly i would not be surprised if we don't even address the position at all.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJ Hayden to the Niners in the first round chalk it up that is my prediction.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cardinals now have Rachal to add to Snyder.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/rach...igns-cardinals

Their upgrades are the Niners former cast-offs.

God bless our bad ass O-Line.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Jim Mastro, an assistant at Washington State and one of the coaches who helped Chris Ault develop the pistol at Nevada, was approached by three NFL teams to help them learn about defending the pistol's zone read and what causes it problems, but he declined.

"As long as Colin [Kaepernick] is in the NFL, I'm not going to do that," Mastro told CBSSports.com Monday. "He is like a son to me.

"There are plenty of people they [NFL teams] can get ahold of that can help them."
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-to-kaepernick

I thought this was very cool of him.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
The Cardinals now have Rachal to add to Snyder.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/rach...igns-cardinals

Their upgrades are the Niners former cast-offs.

God bless our bad ass O-Line.
Please Arians start Rachal please start that turd.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Please Arians start Rachal please start that turd.
That guy sucks. It's funny that Arians thinks that his OL is good. LOL.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
That guy sucks. It's funny that Arians thinks that his OL is good. LOL.
They really have nowhere to go but up so he could (sadly) actually be at least a slight improvement over the previous humps of crap they had playing at Guard. Still, not going to give the Smiths & Co. any nightmares.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
They really have nowhere to go but up so he could (sadly) actually be at least a slight improvement over the previous humps of crap they had playing at Guard. Still, not going to give the Smiths & Co. any nightmares.
Come on irshman don't defend Chilo you're better than that. A revolving door is an upgrade over Chilo.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Rachal sucks, plain and simple. Snyder wasnt great but still easily better than Rachal in my opinion. Outside of Synder, Levi and now Chilo, I dont know who the hell the Cardinals have as their starting OL which tells me that they're beyond horrible.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at the O-Lines Arians was fine with in Pittsburgh.

Worst O-Line to ever win a Super Bowl.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Look at the O-Lines Arians was fine with in Pittsburgh.

Worst O-Line to ever win a Super Bowl.
Every single one of them were better than Rachal. Chilo has no business being in the NFL. It's disrespectful to offensive lineman everywhere.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Every single one of them were better than Rachal. Chilo has no business being in the NFL. It's disrespectful to offensive lineman everywhere.
He's terrible. But he's still in the NFL while Chris Kemoeatu, Kendall Simmons, and Darnell Stapleton are not. They were really, REALLY bad.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember optimistic reports from beat writers back in the day that depicted Rachal constantly following Larry Allen around the locker room and being taken under his wing. Another reason to take "feel good stories" from the press with a grain of salt.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I remember optimistic reports from beat writers back in the day that depicted Rachal constantly following Larry Allen around the locker room and being taken under his wing. Another reason to take "feel good stories" from the press with a grain of salt.
Larry Allen played with us from 2006-2007; Rachal was drafted in 2008...
Old 04-12-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how many of us wrote that Rachal would likely be a "Pro-Bowl RG" after he was drafted? LOL

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Almost as bad as me jumping up and down when Taylor Mays was drafted....what a dumbass I was

Quote: