Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Jack Del Rio is the Defensive Coordinator. I would rip the **** out of that letter.
Not according to John Elway...
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Not according to John Elway...
Well John Elway is ******* delusional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, could you update the Transaction Tracker with those signings and provide a new Cap Space number?
I don't think the numbers on those signing have been released, other than that they are all 1 year deals. I'll make it easy on you and sit out of free agency.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I don't think the numbers on those signing have been released, other than that they are all 1 year deals. I'll make it easy on you and sit out of free agency.
Aye, still waiting to see what our Dawan Landry deal is going to look like, I imagine it will be close to the offer I made to Landry that I sent D-Unit, 1 year 2-2.5 mil with ~1 mil guaranteed and another 500k available through incentives. I doubt it will be more than 3 mil so the Jets cap space shouldn't change much we'll still have 9mil+
Old 04-09-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than a million, the market is very low

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than a million, the market is very low
That'd be a huge steal, Izdik is quite a miser though it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want so badly to cut Adam Snyder but a it actually costs me cap space :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Wilson,Santana moss on the trade block
skinsfan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another Free Agency success orchestrated by Bud Adams. The Houston Oilers are SUPER BOWL BOUND!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

With the 4th and 9th pick the jets are pretty eager to trade back. Particularly interested in moving out of the 4th for a 1st and 2nd. If a team that wants a top 3 LT wants to trade please let me know.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No more FA bids will be accepted for Day 1 of FA.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I noticed while stalking this mock is that Rashean Mathis shouldn't be listed on the Jags' depth chart. He's a street free agent.

If you signed him just in this mock world then ignore my ignorance.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
One thing I noticed while stalking this mock is that Rashean Mathis shouldn't be listed on the Jags' depth chart. He's a street free agent.

If you signed him just in this mock world then ignore my ignorance.
Nope. Thats my bad. Not a Jags fan really so I was going by the roster listed on their website. Feel free to post/PM me if you see any other mistakes
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

I want to expedite the process on draft day, so what I want is to have people who think they might be interested in trading up to 4 or 9 to let me know what their offer would be so we can agree on that before hand and then only go through with the trade on draft day if the board falls how you want it. Even if there is a 10% chance you'd trade up let me know beforehand anyway, I don't want to be wasting everyones time negotiating on pick compensation during the draft. And I don't see anyway I make a draft pick at 4, I am moving back with someone, so rather than take 2-3 hours with my pick, I'd like to get most of this out of the way now.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emmanuel Sanders for trade I guess? I've contact ROP to see if we can make it normal/legit and deal Sanders for the offer sheet, I doubt the Steelers will match.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders just signed QB Seneca Wallace, if nobody made any offers for him on here I'll add him to my team

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Raiders just signed QB Seneca Wallace, if nobody made any offers for him on here I'll add him to my team
Nobody did. Go ahead and add him.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so we are putting the picks on here right or through a different site?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan36 View Post
so we are putting the picks on here right or through a different site?
There will be a draft thread that will be started here.

There are other draft websites??? Wut tha???
Old 04-10-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Former 1st Round Pick Larry English ($2.17M) on the Trading Block for a late 5th or early 6th.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
There will be a draft thread that will be started here.

There are other draft websites??? Wut tha???
Haha nah I meant like blogtalk
Old 04-10-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Israel Idonije, bitches!!!!!

Championshiiiip
Old 04-10-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seems that everyone is looking to trade down for more picks instead of trade up
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
seems that everyone is looking to trade down for more picks instead of trade up
tell me about it
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am willing to trade up but I am not willing to give up too much in return. Not that I will rip anybody off but I am not going to give up a big amount to trade up for a player that is slightly better than someone I can pick later in the draft.