Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-10-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Someone is upset.
I'd be in denial also if my team traded a top 5 OF when he's only 25.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Sizemore tore his ACL again and is out for the season...again. Is everyone named Sizemore destined to be plagued by injuries?
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanrahan just went all Marmol.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Scott Sizemore tore his ACL again and is out for the season...again. Is everyone named Sizemore destined to be plagued by injuries?
Tom is on notice.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol Angels in last place behind the STROS. With how they look out there right now, they might as well start wearing the perriwinkle unis again to complete the look
Old 04-11-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Moss damn near hit for the cycle tonight. Like I said last night, when you get into a slugfest with them you probably won't come out with the W.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carl Crawford has been a sexy beast thus far.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crawford is a beast. He had a little 2 year hiccup with unfortunate injuries, but if healthy, he will be a beast like the old days again.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-11-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last two posts have caused me to throw up in my mouth.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The last two posts have caused me to throw up in my mouth.
lol if they did, then what did Hanrahan make you do last night?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
lol if they did, then what did Hanrahan make you do last night?
I love Hanrahan... Living in Pittsburgh he was one of three Pirates I liked.

So meh I will take an occasional blow up. I mean its not like Paps didn't do the same and Aceves last year... well he was Aceves.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

True on Pap/Aceves. As for Crawford, I understand the dislike due to the money he stole for the past 1.5 seasons, but he really did get some unfortunate injuries with the elbow. He did try his best to play through it, but it just wasn't happening. When healthy, I understand the contract you guys gave him.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

My hate is more with Theo than with Crawford. He took the money and tried... tried to hard and screwed up his elbow but at least he tried. Its not like he was Albert Haynesworth.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't see this posted.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story...-wrigley-field

Jeez.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Sounds about normal for Cubs fans.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds about normal for Cubs fans.
It's probably the owner of one of the rooftops. They are getting upset because one of them is going to be blocked by a proposed jumbotron.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
It's probably the owner of one of the rooftops. They are getting upset because one of them is going to be blocked by a proposed jumbotron.
Read about that. I'm all about tradition, but what do they really want from the Cubs organization? They have to renovate the stadium at some point and part of that is upgrading with a jumbotron for the fans buying the tickets.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Read about that. I'm all about tradition, but what do they really want from the Cubs organization? They have to renovate the stadium at some point and part of that is upgrading with a jumbotron for the fans buying the tickets.
Nope, they are shitbricks. They don't care about tradition. They just want to make money by looking over the walls into the stadium and stealing the product.

Plus it's pretty ****** up there because they oversell tickets so you are standing most of the game. But booze and food are included for your $100 ticket.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Nope, they are shitbricks. They don't care about tradition. They just want to make money by looking over the walls into the stadium and stealing the product.

Plus it's pretty ****** up there because they oversell tickets so you are standing most of the game. But booze and food are included for your $100 ticket.
But I thought that Cubs get a percentage of those sales.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cubs do get a percentage now. They came to a deal like 3 years ago I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

$100 ticket for a losing product ? I don't care how much food/beer someone can put in - I can see why they dont want to lose that deal.

If I'm the Cubs - I'm putting up that jumbotron whether they like it or not.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
But I thought that Cubs get a percentage of those sales.
20% or something. And that's only after the Cubs sued them. They are all dirt bags.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Miguel Cabrera just stole a base.

Josh Johnson must have completely zoned out.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True on Pap/Aceves. As for Crawford, I understand the dislike due to the money he stole for the past 1.5 seasons, but he really did get some unfortunate injuries with the elbow. He did try his best to play through it, but it just wasn't happening. When healthy, I understand the contract you guys gave him.
When healthy, it was still an awful contract. They already has a better, younger version of Crawford in Ellsbury.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
When healthy, it was still an awful contract. They already has a better, younger version of Crawford in Ellsbury.
A healthy Crawford and a healthy Ellsbury could have been deadly at the top of the lineup though so I understand the thinking @ the time.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: