Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-09-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't believe Behanan went for 21 and 17 in the 2nd half alone.

Is that what you call "putting your team on your back"?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys...guyssssssss....

LOLWUT

That is just hilarious.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 04-11-2013 at 10:47 AM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is he your new best friend??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-11-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Is he your new best friend??
He's...well, he's something alright.

Preseason rankings right now are dumb enough as it is, but that's just hilarious. I mean, come on, there's no way we are anywhere close to the #5 team in the country...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-11-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Guys...guyssssssss....

LOLWUT

That is just hilarious.
That's men's basketball, right? On a side note, who's going to replace Kelly, Plumlee, and Curry?
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I pretty much think his whole top 5 is bs.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still can't believe Behanan went for 21 and 17 in the 2nd half alone.

Is that what you call "putting your team on your back"?
In the second half of what?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I pretty much think his whole top 5 is bs.
Yes, outside of the fact that I'm sure UK will be in a lot of people's top 5, it's just an amazing top 5 capped off by somehow randomly throwing Iowa at #5.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
In the second half of what?
Make that 15 and 11. Whoops a doops.....whoops...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes, outside of the fact that I'm sure UK will be in a lot of people's top 5, it's just an amazing top 5 capped off by somehow randomly throwing Iowa at #5.
Kentucky definitely top 5....the other 4 - I just don't see it.

I think your boys will be around 18-22 imo.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Kentucky definitely top 5....the other 4 - I just don't see it.

I think your boys will be around 18-22 imo.
Appreciate the confidence, but IMO depending on who comes back elsewhere, we should be "receiving votes" or 24/25 at most if all the cards fall right.

Either way, doesn't really mean much. We need to come up with a better OOC schedule, and hopefully get a decent ACC team at home in the B1G/ACC challenge.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-11-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

5 Star PG Rysheed Jordan picked St.John's. That is a huge get for Lavin.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guys...guyssssssss....

LOLWUT

That is just hilarious.
So that's what ToldLikeItIs looks like.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
5 Star PG Rysheed Jordan picked St.John's. That is a huge get for Lavin.
Bummer was hoping he'd be a bruin, but it always seemed like a long shot as its seemed like he ultimately wanted to stay close to home. If you're a 5 star guy and St. John's and Temple are in your top 3, clearly being close to home is a priority.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Bummer was hoping he'd be a bruin, but it always seemed like a long shot as its seemed like he ultimately wanted to stay close to home. If you're a 5 star guy and St. John's and Temple are in your top 3, clearly being close to home is a priority.
Yeah, Temple lost out because he didn't want to be in Philly anymore. UCLA lost out because it was too far. New York was perfect for him.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Hey. Lavin is gonna do big things with the Johnnies. But yes, I see your point.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Hey. Lavin is gonna do big things with the Johnnies. But yes, I see your point.
Lavin was always a great recruiter. That was never his issue. I'm interested to see how he does with the Johnnies.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie Jordan close to becoming new Rutgers head coach.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke at #1 lol what? I'll be happy with just a top 5 ranking to start. And to answer ph90 Jabari Parker & Rodney Hood replace Kelly, Cook, Sheed, & Dawkins can make up for Curry's scoring and plug in Plumlee for Plumlee which is our weak link.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Still surprised Hurley turned down Rutgers.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Texas G Kabongo declares for draft.

Saw that 1 coming...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if this has been discussed before but how do you guys feel about the current one and done rule? I'd like to see it pushed up to two years out of high school. If someone desperately needs money they can go over seas to play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There shouldn't be a rule at all. The issue of players declaring out of high school and bombing was always way overblown.

I'd be fine with a rule saying that if you do go to college you have to stay 2 years.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
There shouldn't be a rule at all. The issue of players declaring out of high school and bombing was always way overblown.

I'd be fine with a rule saying that if you do go to college you have to stay 2 years.
Yeah, but before the rule everyone was declaring and teams were making awful decisions. Those guys were not ready for the NBA.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PJ Hairston returning yipppppppppeeeeee
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote