Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-10-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am willing to trade up but I am not willing to give up too much in return. Not that I will rip anybody off but I am not going to give up a big amount to trade up for a player that is slightly better than someone I can pick later in the draft.
What's your idea of 'too much'? A 2nd? A 3rd?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
What's your idea of 'too much'? A 2nd? A 3rd?
Good question. It really does all depend. Most of the offers I am getting are pretty fair but there are guys I am targeting in the second so that would be tough to give up. I am much more willing to move a third.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:08 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders signed RB Rashad Jennings in real life today, mind if I add him to the roster? Reggie McKenzie must have knew this was starting up to do my job to me...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:19 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Raiders signed RB Rashad Jennings in real life today, mind if I add him to the roster? Reggie McKenzie must have knew this was starting up to do my job to me...
Nobody has made an offer for him, so that's ok.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I currently have 2 offers for the #4 pick but both teams are in the top 10 so I wouldn't be getting the 2nd round pick that I'm after. If you're interested in getting into the top 5 let me know soon. If you just want in the top 10 I will likely have 2 picks in that range and will be looking to trade one or both of those, so also get in touch with me if that's the case.

As I said before we can simply agree on the picks that we'd exchange but only finalize the deal when I'm on the clock and the player you want is on the board.

Thanks
Old 04-11-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints trade block:

Mark Ingram
Will Smith
Chris Chamberlain

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Woodson, mother effers.

boom.

Power. Moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What time does the clock start tomorrow?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars are willing to take less than the trade value for the #2 pick.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

I just realized I landed Shaun Phillips, whoppee now I need to trade out of 4 and 9, will probably take less than face value as well. Will trade back as much as possible I don't particularly need anyone in the top 15.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody have a current list of FA's??? Where can I find one??
Old 04-11-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
What time does the clock start tomorrow?
answered by D-Unit

Quote:
We're gonna get through it as fast as we can during an open time period. We'll have a clock between 12 Noon to 12 Midnight EST. Teams can still pick off hours but there will be no clock.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Anybody have a current list of FA's??? Where can I find one??
FYI, the time period to submit FA bids is now over. Yesterday was the Day 2 deadline as was posted in the Calendar of Events thread. The next time you can make a bid is after the draft is over. There is a FA list (which hasn't been updated yet) in the FA thread.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D - Any update on how we are allowed to handle Franchise Tag players?
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Sorry guys. Busy day at work today. I'll try to get things going in between.

My to do list:
Need to put up the Draft thread.
Need to finalize Day 2 FA.

Other than that... just get ready for a full day of drafting tomorrow! Do all your prepping and PMing today because the clock will be FAST!

We will have a clock that runs from Noon to Midnight EST. Picks can be made after the clock is over, but there will be no clock.

Each team has 1 hour MAX to make their pick, but it is highly encouraged that you make it as soon as possible.

NOTICE! If you get a text message or are seen on the forum then you only have 30 min to pick from the time you are texted/seen. A post will be made if that happens and your 30 min clock will start from the time of that post.

Don't try to hide your online status, I can still see you. ;)

I'll try to be extra lenient in Round 1. If I don't receive a big board, then I will make the best pick for you in my opinion. No one will be purposely "punished" with terrible players in the case of a skip needed. I'll try my best.

Oh and if anyone wants to take over KC, let me know. vidae has dropped out and no other KC poster has stepped up yet.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to trade up to a top 10 pick when you don't know who's going to be there.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
It's hard to trade up to a top 10 pick when you don't know who's going to be there.
Oh the fun of being a GM!
Old 04-11-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Oh and if anyone wants to take over KC, let me know. vidae has dropped out and no other KC poster has stepped up yet.
I'd be willing to take Kansas City if need.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Just a heads up, expect the jets to take the full hour. Barring someone coming up with a trade up proposal as soon as I get on the clock I'm going to have to message people and try to move back because I've only heard from a few GMs so far about potentially trading, guessing most are waiting to see how the board falls

Ps- there's like 747373829 chiefs fans on this forum shouldn't be hard to replace vidae
Old 04-11-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

People are rarely looking to move up early on in the draft because of the necessary pick compensation. Some people would trade their first rounder for the whole 7th round if possible, just so they have tons of picks.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
People are rarely looking to move up early on in the draft because of the necessary pick compensation. Some people would trade their first rounder for the whole 7th round if possible, just so they have tons of picks.
As stated before I'd be willing to take less than face value for the picks. I understand this isn't a top heavy draft. I do have a couple offers on the table but they're not as far back as I'd like to go.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PF28 would be a good person to take over for KC. I'm just too busy the next few days and I don't want to hold everyone up.

PF, I'd be happy to co-GM with you if you'd like. Shoot me a PM or a text if you need me to make a pick for you or just want to shoot the **** about the Chiefs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
PF28 would be a good person to take over for KC. I'm just too busy the next few days and I don't want to hold everyone up.

PF, I'd be happy to co-GM with you if you'd like. Shoot me a PM or a text if you need me to make a pick for you or just want to shoot the **** about the Chiefs.
Good. Looks like you guys have already worked it out.

PF, I'm going to list you as GM so everybody knows who to contact for Chief related calls.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Just a heads up, expect the jets to take the full hour. Barring someone coming up with a trade up proposal as soon as I get on the clock I'm going to have to message people and try to move back because I've only heard from a few GMs so far about potentially trading, guessing most are waiting to see how the board falls

Ps- there's like 747373829 chiefs fans on this forum shouldn't be hard to replace vidae
You have all the time now to put together potential deals. Not too hard to project what's going to happen in front of you when you are sitting there with the #4 pick. If everyone took the full hour, it would take 32 hours just to get through Round 1 with no end to the clock.

Just be considerate. That's my main thing. The clock is mostly there to allow people who are not here to show up. Not for people who are here to wait up to the last second for the phone to ring so they can talk trade. The time to talk trade is now.

Also, there's this:

NOTICE! If you get a text message or are seen on the forum then you only have 30 min to pick from the time you are texted/seen. A post will be made if that happens and your 30 min clock will start from the time of that post.

I want you guys to know this so you can be prepared. If we start to run into a string of skips, I will stop the draft and re-accommodate.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Alrighty, since I have the Chiefs I will listen to offers for the 1st pick and OT Branden Albert.