Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Kobe can suck it. I feel no sympathy for him at all. I'm not usually one to take those types of stances but I feel like it's karma.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should have happened to Lebron instead. Regardless of how this plays out as far as his future is concerned, Kobe will go down as one of my favorite modern day players. He is the closest thing we have had to Jordan and I really doubt we'll ever have another close to them in a long time.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron is a far better human being than Kobe.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's adorable.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

You're adorable.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo, lets celebrate terrible injuries!

:/

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Haha, I would never celebrate an injury. It's not something I believe. However, I will refuse to feel bad for him.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You're adorable.
Well, yes. Yes I am.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hilarious people on here about Kobe. He doesn't sucker-punch other guys in the junk. He doesn't take a national TV spot in order to take his talents elsewhere. He wasn't rationalizing needing more money to feed his kids.

Kobe simply is an ultra-competitive egotist that is required for the position. Hating him for playing on another team is fair. "Karma" doesn't come into play at all.

The fact he tore his achilles then limped back on the floor to make two free throws before leaving shows a lot more grit than other players in our generation.

As far as who "deserves" the injury the right answer is no one. Lord knows if it happened to Princess James the board would be talking about the injustice and immorality of chance injuries.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They've already taken that route by bringing up Grant Hill.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Hilarious people on here about Kobe. He doesn't sucker-punch other guys in the junk. He doesn't take a national TV spot in order to take his talents elsewhere. He wasn't rationalizing needing more money to feed his kids.

Kobe simply is an ultra-competitive egotist that is required for the position. Hating him for playing on another team is fair. "Karma" doesn't come into play at all.

The fact he tore his achilles then limped back on the floor to make two free throws before leaving shows a lot more grit than other players in our generation.

As far as who "deserves" the injury the right answer is no one. Lord knows if it happened to Princess James the board would be talking about the injustice and immorality of chance injuries.
but he does rape.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like Kobe needed to rape that *****...naive lil SP.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
but he does rape.
My definition of rape must be different than yours.

The woman admitted to consenting and having sex with him and then allegedly changed her mind during the act. Both parties acknowledged consensual sex which later was deemed rape when she wanted some hush money. Considering the alleged victim refused to testify in court and dropped the case it hardly qualifies as rape.

Certainly makes him an adulterous douche but not a rapist.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
LeBron is a far better human being than Kobe.
Except he's not. Lebron is just as much of a turd as Kobe is.

99% of athletes are turds.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better. This is spot on. Kobe is a dying breed and I don't know if we'll see a guy like him ever again.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are going to have to at least discuss amnestying him. That's the most intriguing little subplot.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey guys, D-Wil had 33/14 last night and the Nets beat the pacers.

so yeah, there's that. In case anyone noticed it.

#Netswinatleastoneplayoffseriesin2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

DWill lost a lot of weight. That's why he doesn't suck anymore.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
DWill lost a lot of weight. That's why he doesn't suck anymore.
did you watch the game last night?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
did you watch the game last night?
Yeah. But I was switching channels a lot bc the pacers/Brooklyn game was closer. Kyrie do what Kyrie do. One of my favorite young players in the league.

The Cavs didn't play disciplined at all last night though. I wonder if they mailed it in.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Except he's not. Lebron is just as much of a turd as Kobe is.

99% of athletes are turds.
LeBron isn't a sociopath or a rapist, so he wins there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe tears his Achilles and debates over Lebron's vs Kobe's character rage like wild fire...

Typical NBA fans.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
LeBron isn't a sociopath or a rapist, so he wins there.
Kobe isn't a rapist. That rape case was a joke.

Kobe is a competitor. An extreme competitor. Many of the greats of all time in any sport are sociopaths bc of their extreme competitive fire. I don't hold that against him.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still surprised at how many people are still upset over "The Decision." It was three years ago. Get over it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote