Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-13-2013, 04:56 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Cigaro my co-gm?

And will you ***** stop moaning about how fast this is going? This has been the same as every other one. You shouldn't have joined if you didn't know and you were going to moan.

Wait, the Falcons ACTUALLY did that??? **** him.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-13-2013 at 05:05 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:14 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to imagine that even if someone would trade up with him, at this point they wouldn't out of spite. Yet another example of why the rules should be made clear beforehand, i.e. if you are on after hours you can't go offline without making your pick.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:26 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pace for this mock is about the same as any other, but the bitching is at an all time high.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've picked Cordarrelle in the last 3 forum mocks lol

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-13-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will never understand how some people are consistently unprepared to make their picks in these mocks. Make your big board in advance, PM people about trades in advance; when you're on the clock, you know exactly what you're doing.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, since when was I not allowed to attempt to trade down? It was 1AM, therefore and hour after the mentioned stop time and possibly 4 people on at the time to find a trade partner.

I had trades lined up and every one fell thru, so I was simply letting more people(the ones asleep and not online) see that 30 was available.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

No. **** you. Leave. Make your pick and leave. Please.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No. **** you. Leave. Make your pick and leave. Please.
Someone is feeling super mature this morning.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I will never understand how some people are consistently unprepared to make their picks in these mocks. Make your big board in advance, PM people about trades in advance; when you're on the clock, you know exactly what you're doing.
My thoughts exactly, it took me all of 10 minutes to make my pick and most of that was finding the picture I wanted to put up. I went the the discussion board when San Fran took over #17 and double checked that no one wanted to discuss a trade last minute. Once it was time to pick I was ready to pull the trigger.

Somebody had mentioned it earlier but it almost seems like people want to trade down to maximize the amount of times the can play gm. In turn they spend the entire clock trying to sell their pick instead of doing what is best for the team.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
My thoughts exactly, it took me all of 10 minutes to make my pick and most of that was finding the picture I wanted to put up. I went the the discussion board when San Fran took over #17 and double checked that no one wanted to discuss a trade last minute. Once it was time to pick I was ready to pull the trigger.

Somebody had mentioned it earlier but it almost seems like people want to trade down to maximize the amount of times the can play gm. In turn they spend the entire clock trying to sell their pick instead of doing what is best for the team.
I know what is best for my team and every single player that is valued around 30 and a need was picked just ahead of me, hence why I was trying to trade up to get them, none which went thru so now trying to trade down for better value, If I cant I am prepared to make the pick.

And this isnt in regards to your comment, but the complaining here is insane.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Not sure about the other teams but the Jets legitimately have roster spots for 16 rookies, so I sincerely hope they try to trade back as much as I did. Some teams like the one currently on the clock though, I don't get it. Highly doubt the Falcons need the additional picks.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Not sure about the other teams but the Jets legitimately have roster spots for 16 rookies, so I sincerely hope they try to trade back as much as I did. Some teams like the one currently on the clock though, I don't get it. Highly doubt the Falcons need the additional picks.
I dont need additional picks. But currently as the board stands, and my current team needs, I dint feel any are worth that value.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
I dont need additional picks. But currently as the board stands, and my current team needs, I dint feel any are worth that value.
Understandable, but unless you have some offers by now I don't think it's going to happen, you have 1 hour 35 minutes left to pick since d unit said he was cutting your clock down to 5 minutes. So, lets roll
Old 04-13-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Understandable, but unless you have some offers by now I don't think it's going to happen, you have 1 hour 35 minutes left to pick since d unit said he was cutting your clock down to 5 minutes. So, lets roll
Im just looking for a picture now. Maybe people will stop freaking out
Old 04-13-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously holding up the draft 11 hrs to trade down? Can the clock get lowered to 15 Mins per pick. We can talk trades before our pick is up can't we
Old 04-13-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan36 View Post
Seriously holding up the draft 11 hrs to trade down? Can the clock get lowered to 15 Mins per pick. We can talk trades before our pick is up can't we
The draft is between Noon and Midnight. At most, maybe 2 picks were held up. Crying must be contagious.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
The draft is between Noon and Midnight. At most, maybe 2 picks were held up. Crying must be contagious.
You really don't think there's anything inconsiderate about being online when you were up, with multiple other GMs ready to pick directly after you, and nevertheless taking as much time to make your one pick as the other 29 teams combined?
Old 04-13-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Are you scouring the Internet for a nude picture or what?
Old 04-13-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor seems to be working his way up into the first so good value Atlanta.

Old 04-13-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

I like the pick at least. Who's up? Steelers from the niners right
Old 04-13-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Taylor seems to be working his way up into the first so good value Atlanta.
Actually noticing a trend of Boise guys rising up boards in recent years. Doug Martin and Shea McClellin last year, Kyle Wilson a couple years ago, etc. wonder why that is
Old 04-13-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
You really don't think there's anything inconsiderate about being online when you were up, with multiple other GMs ready to pick directly after you, and nevertheless taking as much time to make your one pick as the other 29 teams combined?
I get why people are pissed, but I made a post beforehand about my decision. I got zero responses from GMs picking after me, so I'm not sure which ones you are speaking of, so I went to bed. I didnt expect that every player I had targeted would be gone, so a mistake on my part.

I stayed within the rules stated. After midnight there is no clock, is it a douche thing to do? Sure, but I was just trying to make a good decision, it didnt work out, I made my pick, hopefully the world goes on.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Actually noticing a trend of Boise guys rising up boards in recent years. Doug Martin and Shea McClellin last year, Kyle Wilson a couple years ago, etc. wonder why that is
They've been a successful program for a while, and their defenses are usually the strength of the team. One or two of the eleven defensive starters are bound to be pretty good to play at a high level.

Old 04-13-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bal Otc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm willing to move down from my second round pick it will be rather cheap.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote