Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-05-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no arguments at all with hitting our trenches. oline is always a safe bet.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I took Barrett Jones in the 3rd, he can play OG for a season and then move over as our starting OC in 2014.

So far:

Lane Johnson LT
Sam Montgomery DE
Barrett Jones OC

My priorities in rounds 4 and 5 are CB, Safety and WR in no particular order but based on BPA. It's only a 5 round draft.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
weasel
Rookie

weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put this draft forward some time ago
Top three picks were
Eric Fisher LT
Cornelius Carradine DE
Phillip Thomas FS

I would amend that now and take Barrett Jones if he is available in the third.
After that, I would fill in a corner, a WR and an OLB
weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Well, I took Barrett Jones in the 3rd, he can play OG for a season and then move over as our starting OC in 2014.

So far:

Lane Johnson LT
Sam Montgomery DE
Barrett Jones OC

My priorities in rounds 4 and 5 are CB, Safety and WR in no particular order but based on BPA. It's only a 5 round draft.
I'm just curious who was available in the second when you took montgomery.

Overall i like the draft, love Barrett jones in the 3rd.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 4, I took Safety Duke Williams of Nevada and round 5 I took Marquess Wilson WR, Washington St.

1) Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma - Fisher and Joeckel went 1/2 so I had no choice
2) Sam Montgomery DE LSU - I believe he has late round 1 talent and he was the best DE left on my board and we simply had to have a DE
3) Barrett Jones OC/OG Alabama - can play OG for a season and move to OC next year when Raiola retires
4) Duke Williams S Nevada - IMO, a 3rd round talent who slipped because he's from a smaller school
5) Marquess Wilson WR Washington St. - IMO, he's a 1/2 round ralent who slipped for obvious reason but I thought he was worth the risk in round 5 after he had a wonderful pro day.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
I'm just curious who was available in the second when you took montgomery.

Overall i like the draft, love Barrett jones in the 3rd.
Some very decent talent but he was way ahead on my board as the best DE at that point, and I simply felt Detroit must take a DE in round 2. IMO, he is in the running to be a very late 1st round pick.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't touch Montgomery with a 10 foot pole. Maybe in the 5th.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
weasel
Rookie

weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.weasel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People would post here if you people would interact. I've made comments directly to threads posted and you guys don't answer.
I don't treat anyone poorly so you guys must like talking to yourselves.

For instance above we have a comment about who was available from someone who wanted to talk about one of your posts. All I hear is crickets chirping. No response, nothing. Then, they go away. I have been coming for about eight years. I don't post often because nobody even acknowledges posts. Eight years two hundred posts...Do the math, if you get interested in why people don't come back.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we all have a general consensus and nothing really matters too much until we get another major roster move or the draft.

I'm pretty firmly in the Eric Fisher camp. Most people are in the LT/DE/CB wait and see who falls mode.

We probably all agree on adding atleast one DE, Safety, Outside Speed WR in the draft and BPA'ing the rest. With another DE, C, OLB, and Corner depth for those BPAs.

I check this daily, but after 7 years of doing this its all very similar. I wait for the major events to happen and spend the downtime on the off-topic or major headline threads. Maybe a draft poll would be best because a lot of times one person's comment mirrors most people's thoughts.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all know the needs by now for sure which makes the interaction pretty stale. I've been getting more and more on the Dion Jordan bandwagon though even if Fisher/Ansah are still on the board. With what Bruce Irvin did last year, Jordan could do good things for the Lions using him properly.

I think we need to go hard after a vet DE though. Freeney or Idonije because Young/Jones/rookie DE/Lewis still isn't going to cut the mustard. I think they can match the low bar we got from DE pressure in 2012 which was 15.5 sacks, 26 QB hits and 54 QB hurries for all 4 DEs on the season. That averages 4 sacks, 7 hits and 14 hurries for each of the 4 DEs over the course of a season. They can do that low bar with some higher and some lower.

However to get to the 2011 bar of 26 sacks, 21 hits and 99 hurries by all 4 DEs. I think only a top 5 DE or someone like Freeney could do that. That's 6.5 sacks, 5.5 hits and 25 hurries per each of the 4 DEs for the season. We need someone getting double digit sacks and 40 hurries like Avril did in 2011.That's a tough task for a rookie.

Somewhere in between is more likely with rookie DE, Jones, Young with hopefully much better run defense. And let's hope the DE run defense is not a scheme problem or a DT wrong gap problem.

If they add the vet in as well the top 5 rookie then they could back to 2011 form with better run defense. This will greatly help the Lions force more turnovers too and stabilize the secondary (along with the FA improvement in safety talent).

Go Kyle Long in Round 2 if you need someone to pair with Reiff.

Last edited by Maybe This Year Mayhew : 04-11-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read something about Miami hot after one of the big 3 LT's in this draft after losing Jake Long. The Dolphins have an exta pick in 2 as well, so giving up 2 picks for that elite LT is tolerable with a remaining 2nd rnd slection. If Detroit could pull that off & move back to 12, & in this scenario, pick up an extra pick in the 40's, that would be amazing. Given the overall depth of this daft, where top end talent is not quite there but 30 guys could be solid starters, getting 3 vs 2 would be my ideal scenario for the Lions. I still feel Ansah @ 5 is the pick, but if they did this trade with Miami as an example, I would be thrilled if they could walk away with something like 12) G Warmack 36) DE Carradine 42) CB Banks
Thoughts?

I'm intrigued by the DE being slotted at the top of rd 2, Carradine, Moore, Okafor, Jones & Hunt. It's obvious they go DE at some point. Hopefully early & get a stud. Ansah, Carradine & Okafor stand out b/c of their ability to stop the run as well.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
weasel
Rookie

Moore, Carradine and Hunt in the second. I really like all three. I am not sold on Ansah or Jordan.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

It is very interesting that I've taken part in 2 mocks, one as Detroit, the second one as Buffalo, and if they are any indication, it could be a tough get to have a LT fall to us at #5. In the mock above Fisher and Joeckel went 1/2 and I was lucky that Johnson lasted till #5.
In the mock I'm doing right now, the 3 LT's went 1,3, and 4, not a good sign IMO. I think we can forget Fisher or Joeckel, if we get a LT, it is likely to be Johnson. Just too many teams looking for LT's in this year's draft.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We won't take Johnson IMO. I'd live with it if we did, but I get the impression teams don't value him there. I think if Fisher is gone its down to Ansah and Jordan. if somehow all 4 were gone(not impossible), I'd say Milliner. I don't think Mayhew and Schwartz value CB that high in the draft, but he is a damn good prospect and value.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
We won't take Johnson IMO. I'd live with it if we did, but I get the impression teams don't value him there. I think if Fisher is gone its down to Ansah and Jordan. if somehow all 4 were gone(not impossible), I'd say Milliner. I don't think Mayhew and Schwartz value CB that high in the draft, but he is a damn good prospect and value.
I don't know where that is coming from except the fact that you strongly believe Mayhew will put his job on the line for Fox or Hilliard. I don't believe for a second, he'll risk Stafford's career with one of those 2.
The constant theme I keep hearing is that Johnson's upside is much higher than both Joeckel and Fisher and he is a perfect fit on any team wanting a pass blocking LT.

I'll say it right here, Ansah won't see the top 10, he is far too raw to add anything to a team right away. During the Senior Bowl practices, he could do nothing to impress and was contained easily. The rules of the Senior Bowl where no trickery is allowed and defenses are kept simple, was a perfect situation for Ansah that he will never see as a pro.

Jordan and Milliner are 2 different situations, I love them both as future pros and as a DE Jordan could add something to a pass rush but he is a terrible run defender at this stage and is probably far better suited to play OLB in a 3-4. I also love Milliner but in Houston and Bentley we have 2 CB starters so I doubt we draft another one.

Ford rarely fires GM's, we have Miien as a perfect example, as long as the stadium sells out, however, if Stafford gets seriously injured by poor pass protection, even Mayhew may not be safe, add that to my belief that Mayhew believes strongly that a great offense leads to wins, and I see no way, he doesn't put a top OL in front of Stafford to keep that offense rolling. Starting Fox or Hilliard is a sure way to create a very mediocre OL.

I'm sorry, but I see no merit to your argument. I'm certainly hoping for Joeckel or Fisher because they are more experienced at LT than Johnson, but I'm sure Johnson will close that gap quickly and I like his nasty streak.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I don't know where that is coming from except the fact that you strongly believe Mayhew will put his job on the line for Fox or Hilliard. I don't believe for a second, he'll risk Stafford's career with one of those 2.
The constant theme I keep hearing is that Johnson's upside is much higher than both Joeckel and Fisher and he is a perfect fit on any team wanting a pass blocking LT.

I'll say it right here, Ansah won't see the top 10, he is far too raw to add anything to a team right away. During the Senior Bowl practices, he could do nothing to impress and was contained easily. The rules of the Senior Bowl where no trickery is allowed and defenses are kept simple, was a perfect situation for Ansah that he will never see as a pro.

Jordan and Milliner are 2 different situations, I love them both as future pros and as a DE Jordan could add something to a pass rush but he is a terrible run defender at this stage and is probably far better suited to play OLB in a 3-4. I also love Milliner but in Houston and Bentley we have 2 CB starters so I doubt we draft another one.

Ford rarely fires GM's, we have Miien as a perfect example, as long as the stadium sells out, however, if Stafford gets seriously injured by poor pass protection, even Mayhew may not be safe, add that to my belief that Mayhew believes strongly that a great offense leads to wins, and I see no way, he doesn't put a top OL in front of Stafford to keep that offense rolling. Starting Fox or Hilliard is a sure way to create a very mediocre OL.

I'm sorry, but I see no merit to your argument. I'm certainly hoping for Joeckel or Fisher because they are more experienced at LT than Johnson, but I'm sure Johnson will close that gap quickly and I like his nasty streak.
I disagree with just about everything you say. I'd rather go with Hilliard/Fox as a starter at RT than Bentley at CB. I think Jonte Green would be considered the starter if anything. I don't think Hilliard would end up being nearly the liability you make him out to be.

I go back and forth on Johnson, but the buzz seems to be that NFL teams don't quite value him in the top 5, maybe 5-10 or 10-15. Who knows though, could be BS.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
I disagree with just about everything you say. I'd rather go with Hilliard/Fox as a starter at RT than Bentley at CB. I think Jonte Green would be considered the starter if anything. I don't think Hilliard would end up being nearly the liability you make him out to be.

I go back and forth on Johnson, but the buzz seems to be that NFL teams don't quite value him in the top 5, maybe 5-10 or 10-15. Who knows though, could be BS.
I guess we will find out on draft day, which scenario is correct.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
weasel
Rookie

I'll add this, word from camp was that Greenwood was ahead of Green and that might mean we already have 4 very good corners to work with and really do not need Milliner whereas LT is a great need to go along with Defensive end and OLB.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

woodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

In addition to coaching Ansah at the senior bowl, we also coached Johnson, so they, if anybody, should have the greatest ability to correctly value each of them. This should help tremendously if those guys look like the top players available at 5.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://twitter.com/ttwentyman/statu...48990145789952

Lions brought in William Gholston for a visit
Old 04-15-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
https://twitter.com/ttwentyman/statu...48990145789952

Lions brought in William Gholston for a visit
Ugh, I really hope their not thinking about drafting him. He is going to be just like his cousin.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
I'll add this, word from camp was that Greenwood was ahead of Green and that might mean we already have 4 very good corners to work with and really do not need Milliner whereas LT is a great need to go along with Defensive end and OLB.
However the secondary plays out, I'm not all that worried about it unless injuries decimate it again. I'm far more worried about our pass rush and our ability to stop the run.
IMO, there should be enough talent on the defense for it to rank at least in the middle of the pack, otherwise we had better be looking for a new HC and DC next year. The days for excuses are gone.

I really believe that we will get a LT in the draft and maybe even another OLman, and that our offense will be one of the very best in all of football.
Again, there can be zero excuses for not producing.

I have 2 questions that worry me a great deal about Schwartz:

1) Our young players don't seem to be getting better with experience, they appear to stagnate. Why cannot Schwartz make our young players grow???
2) Say what you want, when you lose as many games at the end of a season as we did, you have to assume that the players quit on Schwartz. Maybe his message is just getting old, I'm not sure, but something is seriously wrong and it had better be corrected quickly.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
Yah, Greenwood is a physical freak. We have some talent back there. Bartell even had a pretty good game against Chicago. He might be a nice vet to have against bigger WRs. I wouldn't mind Lacey back to at least compete either. Or some other vet who slips through the cracks and doesn't get paid.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think we are going to end up trading down. With a lot of teams supposedly targeting one of the top 3 OTs and some seams even Milliner, we are in prime position to move down.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage
Rookie

Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fred Savage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At 5 I am hoping for the following.

a.) Fisher/Joekel (sp)
b.) Trade Back
c.) Milliner

If we take Ansah at #5 it could be the nail if the coffin for this staff imo. We are not too far away from being a Super Bowl contender. We do not need a high ceiling developmental guy that high in the draft. We gotta hit a double not a grand slam.

Trade with Miami would be perfect if we could pick up a second rounder. Maybe go Rhodes/Warmack/Cooper #12 (or Cordarell Patterson) *thrown in for shock effect and possible discussion* then in the second round target BPA OL/DE/CB.
Fred Savage is offline   Reply With Quote