Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Treat a hot woman like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.

Y'all need to learn that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Treat a hot woman like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.

Y'all need to learn that.
That works for the s l u t s only.

You forgot that important part.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
That works for the s l u t s only.

You forgot that important part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was in our student union building late tonight (actually still here). At about 10pm, I was in my org's office when the girl that I've been hooking up with stopped by to say hi (we are gonna call her Janene). Anyways, there was another girl (we are gonna call her Bernice) in the office with me (just doing work). Janene was talking about how Bernice and I were matching today and stuff and we were hanging out and talking.

Anyways, as soon as Janene left, Bernice goes, "wow, she was really jealous."

How do girls pick up on that ish? Also, if Janene was actually jealous, I'll take that as a plus since that means she actually has feelings for me, despite insisting we're just sleeping together. If Janene wasn't jealous, I'm taking it as a plus, as Bernice might be into me... I don't know.

Then again, I don't remember if before falling asleep last time I slept with Janene, if I mentioned anything about Bernice. That definitely could be possible too.

Sidenote - I have never hooked up with Bernice, only Janene.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Phins, I'd recommend you stopped trying to make every girl your girlfriend. She probably liked you initially and things just started getting weird for her when you were showing her you liked her a little too much.
This is such a hard lesson to learn. Especially because it is a balance. I still struggle with it. A serious prospect for me is very rare so I tend to put all my eggs in that basket.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Was in our student union building late tonight (actually still here). At about 10pm, I was in my org's office when the girl that I've been hooking up with stopped by to say hi (we are gonna call her Janene). Anyways, there was another girl (we are gonna call her Bernice) in the office with me (just doing work). Janene was talking about how Bernice and I were matching today and stuff and we were hanging out and talking.

Anyways, as soon as Janene left, Bernice goes, "wow, she was really jealous."

How do girls pick up on that ish? Also, if Janene was actually jealous, I'll take that as a plus since that means she actually has feelings for me, despite insisting we're just sleeping together. If Janene wasn't jealous, I'm taking it as a plus, as Bernice might be into me... I don't know.

Then again, I don't remember if before falling asleep last time I slept with Janene, if I mentioned anything about Bernice. That definitely could be possible too.

Sidenote - I have never hooked up with Bernice, only Janene.
Girls are just as territorial as guys are, she saw you with another girl, alone late at night in a private area so her jealousy was pretty much to show that other girl that she's banging you. She pretty much pee'd on you. I wouldn't look too much into it, but a little jealousy can be healthy towards a budding relationship. Maybe she'll realize that she doesn't want anyone else around you. Or maybe she just likes being the top *****, who knows. Like i said, don't look too much into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
This is such a hard lesson to learn. Especially because it is a balance. I still struggle with it. A serious prospect for me is very rare so I tend to put all my eggs in that basket.
You learn as you go, but it is an extremely difficult balance to have, especially since you don't know what is okay and what isn't for the other person. The best thing to do is to be yourself (cliche i know) so you don't feel like you have to play a certain game to try and win the girl's affection. Obviously no one likes a clingy guy or someone that requires too much attention, and you have to take into consideration the girl's personality. Sappy romantic girls usually love to get showered with attention, busy fast paced lifestyle women definitely don't. Best thing to do is to go after women who fit your own lifestyle so you won't feel like you have to change so much in order to be liked.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^That is some ******* worthwhile advice, Metsox...

I'll echo the whole "don't try to make every girl your girlfriend" thing. Life got a hell of a lot easier for me when I was able to accept that some bitches are just crazy, and their type of crazy doesn't work for you. If she digs you, great, if not, don't try to fool yourself, she's only saving you more time and aggravation.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Girls are just as territorial as guys are, she saw you with another girl, alone late at night in a private area so her jealousy was pretty much to show that other girl that she's banging you. She pretty much pee'd on you. I wouldn't look too much into it, but a little jealousy can be healthy towards a budding relationship. Maybe she'll realize that she doesn't want anyone else around you. Or maybe she just likes being the top *****, who knows. Like i said, don't look too much into it.
I just find it really funny, because when Janene and I were having a serious talk a few weeks ago after I told her that i had feeling for her. During that conversation, she asked me if I would be hurt if something happens and she hooks up with someone else. I told her yeah, it would be a punch in the stomach, but that I wouldn't think of her any differently. I asked her the same question to see where she stood with me, and she immediately said that it wouldn't hurt her if I hooked up with some girl.

I just find it interesting that she would get jealous over me and that other girl just chilling. I'm not going to do anything, it's just a confidence booster, that's all.

Last edited by StickSkills : 04-10-2013 at 08:55 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I just find it really funny, because when Janene and I were having a serious talk a few weeks ago after I told her that i had feeling for her. During that conversation, she asked me if I would be hurt if something happens and she hooks up with someone else. I told her yeah, it would be a punch in the stomach, but that I wouldn't think of her any differently. I asked her the same question to see where she stood with me, and she immediately said that it wouldn't hurt her if I hooked up with some girl.

I just find it interesting that she would get jealous over me and that other girl just chilling. I'm not going to do anything, it's just a confidence booster, that's all.
girls always say they won't care until they actually see you with someone else.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jensen speaks the truth. The chick probably said she didn't care to try and play it cool and possibly because she didn't see any potential competition. Its not surprising that once another chick came along, she changed her stance on this.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Update: No poop has gotten into the food.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Update: No poop has gotten into the food.
how long have you been there for?

and why not?
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn - that is a long time for Vegas Kalbears.

Pimp.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was there for four days. I was referring to me eating where i poop situation which could have been bad if i did something stupid in Vegas.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is this formal thing that I'm a part of and there is a girl (not part of the formal thing/would need a date to go) I was thinking about taking. I ran into her friend today and she said that this girl really wanted to go. When I asked why it was because she just wanted to look at another guy that was going to be there.

I don't know if I should just take a swing and ask her to go with me. I feel like it might just set me up for failure. I have another friend I can ask in place. What do you guys think. Would you put yourself in that situation? I'm thinking I shouldn't.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are really into this girl I'd just ask her out another time. If you take her to this formal thing and she's just focused on this other dude the whole time, you're going to have a **** night. It will probably also be on your mind the whole time too, regardless of what happens.

If I was you I'd just take a cool friend and have a fun, worry-free night.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
If you are really into this girl I'd just ask her out another time. If you take her to this formal thing and she's just focused on this other dude the whole time, you're going to have a **** night. It will probably also be on your mind the whole time too, regardless of what happens.

Thanks for the second opinion. I think that's what I'm gonna do. I appreciate it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I agree if you invite her and you both know that she is only going bc she likes another guy then it sounds like you will end up in the friend zone. I'd ask her out another time unless you are really confident in your abilities to win her over even with that on the line.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new girl at work is drunk texting me. Not sure I can go down this road again. I'm already a two-striker.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

How fine is this new girl?
Old 04-20-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How fine is this new girl?
Before you answer this question, the good advice is to not **** where you eat.

But yeah, how hot is she? That makes a big difference.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

If she's only decent looking and you go there, its a really bad decision.

If she's smokin hot and you go there...it might not be the smartest decision, but we would all understand.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to get laid, give me her number

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Before you answer this question, the good advice is to not **** where you eat.

But yeah, how hot is she? That makes a big difference.
I'm ******** where I eat and it tastes delicious. #YOLO

And no I will not stop making "eating poop" jokes.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
The new girl at work is drunk texting me. Not sure I can go down this road again. I'm already a two-striker.
I'm in the same sitiuation, however I haven't gone there yet. BUT I WANT TOO, but if **** hits the fan, work may not be the same again.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote