Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Good answers fellas.
Says a lot about ourselves.... your ages, your passions.

Where are the Chargers fans?
There are none.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Moss will always be my favorite athlete.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Tedy a little when he played, but he is a douchebag of a analyst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Dolphins: Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, and Cameron Wake (current favorite)

Favorite non-Dolphins: but namely Paul Posluszny and Tamba Hali. Was always fond of Jerome Bettis as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorites -Steve Smith - Tom Brady - Brett Farve - Aaron Rodgers - Randy Moss - Ray Lewis - J.J. Watt

All time regardless of team - Jim Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

I love how people just ignore that Ronnie Lott was a piss-poor wrap-up tackler who went for the big hit every time with poor form. You want to see blown tackles/embarrassing moments for a DB, Lott would be near the top of that list in quantity and quality. Slow as molasses and a liability in coverage, too. The occasional big hit does not make up for that. Most overrated 49er of all-time, hands down.

Jeff Fuller was worlds better at safety than Lott.
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Jay Cutler is one of the most random people to have be one of your favorite players. He's not particularly good, he plays for your rivals, and he's kind of an enormous douche. I guess maybe you could like him for proposing to his gf via text, or you could respect him for hanging in there behind a pretty bad line, but still it's really random.
Jay's out and about in chicago a lot and so far me and everyone I know who's dealt with him, except for this one lying skank, have had great experiences interacting with him.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how people just ignore that Ronnie Lott was a piss-poor wrap-up tackler who went for the big hit every time with poor form. You want to see blown tackles/embarrassing moments for a DB, Lott would be near the top of that list in quantity and quality. Slow as molasses and a liability in coverage, too. The occasional big hit does not make up for that. Most overrated 49er of all-time, hands down.

Jeff Fuller was worlds better at safety than Lott.
Thanks for sharing, Jordan. Now get back under your bridge.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im pretty sure Ronnie Lott was one of the best DBs to lace em up, played at a pro-bowl level at CB and safety...def. not slow and had a nack for making a big play.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just something about Joe Horn that I will always love

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Joe Horn too. Diva receivers have a soft spot in my heart.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my mind, Barry Sanders will always remain the greatest RB of all time.
I love that little bastard
Old 04-16-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
In my mind, Barry Sanders will always remain the greatest RB of all time.
I love that little bastard
No doubt, the one thread that was trying to point out why you wouldnt want him was crazy. Sanders had the ability to literally make even the best defender look like a quadrapalegic on the field, like they were completley helpless.

Combine that with great character, no showboating and supreme talent he is also in my mind the best ever.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Loftin
Rookie

Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Houston Texan: J.J. Watt

Favorite other (current): Jorvorskie Lane

Favorite other (all-time): Barry Sanders
Loftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loftin View Post
Favorite other (current): Jorvorskie Lane
What an odd pick for a favorite player. I see you are in College Station, so you're likely a Aggie fan, but of all the Texas A&M players in the NFL, Lane seems like a strange choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't do jerseys honestly. I own some jerseys, but I never wear them.

I just feel like my time for jerseys has passed. There should be an age limit on wearing jerseys. And I've passed it up.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I can't do jerseys honestly. I own some jerseys, but I never wear them.

I just feel like my time for jerseys has passed. There should be an age limit on wearing jerseys. And I've passed it up.
I couldnt agree more, i have a couple jerseys but i havent worn them in years..
Old 04-16-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerseys are for games. If you're not going to a game or watching a game, you can find something more comfortable and appropriate than a jersey.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I have a Lawrence Taylor jersey that I wore growing up, a Strahan jersey I wore growing up, and a Bavaro. All of which I bought when I was a teenager or was bought for me.

I got an Eli jersey as a gift about 4 years ago, and I literally wore it once.

I have some Knick jerseys though. For some reason, I find it more acceptable to wear basketball jerseys. Probably bc they're not as bulky? I don't know, I have no rhyme or reason for it. But even then I rarely wear them, I just have them.

All jerseys I've ever worn, I've only worn them to sporting events. Never outside of a sporting event, or when a game is on etc. I don't see the point of wearing them unless I'm watching the game or at the game.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

I still have a jersey i got when i was a kid of Terrell Davis, orange throwback that ive kept. I have a signed shannon sharpe one..but i just dont ever wear jerseys so i havent got a recent players in years.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt I'll ever love another player like Steve McNair, not the greatest passer to ever play the game but he damn sure was one of the toughest. Non-tit would probably be Preist Holmes or Curtis Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only ever owned one real jersey. A Penny Hardaway Magic jersey. I have an Arena Football jersey and a semi-pro hockey league jersey I got for free at games but I only wear them too games. People who wear jerseys outside of games are just nerds.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 04-16-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-time: Takeo Spikes
Bills: Stevie Johnson
Non-Bills: Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I had a Moss and a Carter jersey growing up. Then I got a Sidney Rice jersey. Now I don't have any worthwhile ones given my Moss and Carter jerseys are from when I was eight. I will be in the market for a Blair Walsh one in the next few months though.

But yeah, I've never worn a jersey when I wasn't watching a game.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so you're the one who goes to AFL games.
Even worse, I go to PIFL games, which is a tier below AFL. But I have an excuse. The guys on the team live at the apartment complex my wife works at so I know a lot of the guys. They are pretty fun though.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: