Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats the kind of **** the news should be emphasizing right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cbs-s...arathon-2013-4

Quote:
The Saudi Arabian man who is reportedly in police custody following the Boston Marathon bombing was chased and tackled by bystanders shortly after the blast, according to CBS.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
Like an episode straight out of Homeland.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*BOOM*

"Look, a brown guy!! GET HIM!!"

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're saying a 141 hurt on USA Today. Absolutely insane. So terrible.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Death toll rises to three.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of recent talk about a person of interest, including the supposed Saudi originally mentioned by the NYP, but Boston Police again reiterate that there is currently no suspect.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 04-15-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i wonder how exactly he was acting suspiciously. would be a shame if he just profiled a brown dude running away amidst the throngs of others running away.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i wonder how exactly he was acting suspiciously. would be a shame if he just profiled a brown dude running away amidst the throngs of others running away.
It wouldn't actually surprise me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 04-15-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, yeah, im guessing that's what it was.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-15-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible. My spouse keeps urging me to move with her back to Macau. Not such a bad idea with what keeps happening in this country in regards to domestic tragedies. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Terrible. My spouse keeps urging me to move with her back to Macau. Not such a bad idea with what keeps happening in this country in regards to domestic tragedies. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
1) this is a tragedy.
2) it could have been a lot worse. Thankfully whomever did this was not only psychotic, but incompetent.
3) worse things than this happen every day around the world.
4) Macau is not free. It's a Chinese protectorate. There are worse things than the minuscule risk of being killed by a mass murderer(s) in the US (150 per year)
5) sacrificing liberty for the idea of security is a terrible trade.
6) standard murder and violence rates are disturbingly high in the US vs most other industrialized nations.
7) there are a lot of reasons for that, none of which are certainly known. Probably a whole combo Of things. There are strong speculations and theories, but no one knows. I have my theories. So does everyone.
8) I'm absolutely shocked that you have an Asian wife.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports that one of the dead is an 8 year-old child. The youngest hospitalised is only 3 years old. Horrific.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...rathon_bombing
Old 04-15-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things like this anger me and ensadden me.

It really bothers me when kids are killed or severely hurt.

The pictures on sites like live leak are supposedly horrific but I'll be damned if I look at them. I've seen enough gory pictures before dont need to now.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
1) this is a tragedy.
2) it could have been a lot worse. Thankfully whomever did this was not only psychotic, but incompetent.
3) worse things than this happen every day around the world.
4) Macau is not free. It's a Chinese protectorate. There are worse things than the minuscule risk of being killed by a mass murderer(s) in the US (150 per year)
5) sacrificing liberty for the idea of security is a terrible trade.
6) standard murder and violence rates are disturbingly high in the US vs most other industrialized nations.
7) there are a lot of reasons for that, none of which are certainly known. Probably a whole combo Of things. There are strong speculations and theories, but no one knows. I have my theories. So does everyone.
8) I'm absolutely shocked that you have an Asian wife.
Macau is pretty much free in terms of what I've experienced. I've been there a few times. They are a special administrative region designated by China, but they aren't run like China is and they have their own form of government. I feel as free there as I do here. And I wouldn't be giving up anything here from the States. I can have dual citizenship. I don't necessarily have an interest in politics here, so even if the democratic freedom isn't as profound in Macau as it is in the United States, it wouldn't be a problem for me. One thing that wouldn't be such a drag would be the medical obstacles we have stateside, where if you get injured you better have some insurance that covers your ass.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 04-15-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the point of this really? Is it political? Is it just some nutjob getting "back at the world"? I mean either way what is the point of doing this to innocent people. You killed and maimed innocent people, what does that do for you afterwards and right now?

******* sick.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-15-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
What is the point of this really? Is it political? Is it just some nutjob getting "back at the world"? I mean either way what is the point of doing this to innocent people. You killed and maimed innocent people, what does that do for you afterwards and right now?

******* sick.
It's the United States. Probably just some sick moron. First it was the Dark Knight thing in Colorado, then the shooting in Connecticut, and now this in Boston. All within a 12 month period. Quite unsettling.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention all of the other awful whack-job ******** that has happened beforehand and among those events. Terrible stuff.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 04-15-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
It could be some wackjob like McVeigh in Oklahoma City, or the Atlanta 96 bomber.
It could be some Radical Islamic nutjob like both attacks on the Trade Center, the Spain and London subways, the one in Bali Indonesia, etc.

If it's the latter, it would not surprise any of us because they are and have been at war with the rest of us for a long time, since OBL declared it in the late 80's and we looked the other way.

The thing that amazes me is these cavement don't accomplish anything positive, just destruction. It's no wonder they still live like the stone ages while the rest of the world moves on.

I agree with you, I hate it extra when little kids are blown up, shot.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Initial rumors of ball bearings/other forms of designed shrapnel seem to be false.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 04-15-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't have sound when Obama came on, but all I could imagine him saying is "We are going to find this ******* troll, and then we are going to kill his ******* ass."
Old 04-15-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gabby Giffords event shooting
Aurora Shooting
Sandy Hook
Shooting at a Sikh Temple in Wisconsion
Oregon Mall Shooting
Boston Marathon

Old 04-15-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't watch the pictures...just can't.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-15-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm wondering if this picture is bunk or not.

By George!!!! You've done it again, Watson!!

With modern technology, I've actually enhanced the last image, and you can almost make out the culprit.

Closed Thread