Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I had a 72 vette (noticed i said had) and put a Holley 4 barrel on it, it sounded great. Those years there was a lot of extra weight and to me the 350 wasn't anywhere near the car the 427 was. Driving a C6 now with the Magna Flow exhaust and it sounds and runs a lot better.

Would like to get the C7 in a couple of years but pretty much have been told to get out of the house if i do.
What year is your c6?

The c7 is just incredible looking. Chevy really nailed it with the c7. Chevy always nails it with the Corvette.

I know it's not a muscle car or a classic car, but I love the new NSX as well. That's a very good looking car.