Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-16-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Apparently, one day you wake up and you forget how to pitch.
Well I think there is a difference as I think I could throw more strikes than Ubaldo tonight... Mine would be crushed for HR but more strikes none the less.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't ******* watch this ****.

**** everything about Ubaldo.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I can't ******* watch this ****.

**** everything about Ubaldo.
Yeah I would have turned of the game after the second if I was an Indians fan.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Well I think there is a difference as I think I could throw more strikes than Ubaldo tonight... Mine would be crushed for HR but more strikes none the less.
Oh man - you would get rocked. But at least you could do that cool thing when pitchers give up the HR and they know right away, so they just keep walking off the mound and never look at the ball and just call for the next ball from the ump.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* christ. Just bring Bauer back up. He can't be that bad.

What's the difference between a steaming pile of cow **** and Ubaldo????????

I'd take a half a pack of camel cigs at this point for him.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep your heads up.

Kazmir is coming Saturday....Kazmir...is...coming...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-16-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 ******* walks.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
******* christ. Just bring Bauer back up. He can't be that bad.

What's the difference between a steaming pile of cow **** and Ubaldo????????

I'd take a half a pack of camel cigs at this point for him.
I will give you Brent Lillibridge... **** never mind we traded Youk to get him and then DFAed him. Sorry I tried.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Kazmir could potentially be mediocre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I will give you Brent Lillibridge... **** never mind we traded Youk to get him and then DFAed him. Sorry I tried.
You have a heavy heart.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I love Cody Allen.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
At least Kazmir could potentially be mediocre.
Oh I wasn't being sarcastic - Kazmir is coming (and i actually think he'll be decent)

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Yeah. Bauer needs to get his command figured out like, by the ASB.

This offense has a chance to suffice, but it obviously wont matter.

Masterson looks like he could be a monster this season and I ******* hate that it's probably going to go to waste.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These damn Jays wouldn't score a run if it weren't for solo shots

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I love Cody Allen.
that's my boy. it's incredible how far he's come since he left my school. the indians changed one thing about his delivery after he got drafted and he's dominating now.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

It could be worse - your team could have Dan Haren who has given up 5 runs to a Stanton-less Marlins through 4+IP.

EDIT: Make that 7 through 4.1

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J255979-11nine View Post
These damn Jays wouldn't score a run if it weren't for solo shots
JP has been a monster so far in 2013.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Swisher damnit don't hurt yourself.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Ok Santana let's do some damageeeeeeee!!!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You have a heavy heart.
Unfortunately it's going to be a long time before 98% of the Red Sox 2012 season doesn't make me enraged.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Hagadone!!!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-16-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

First time I've seen Herrera of the Royals get lit up like that. Damn.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man the Braves are so fun to watch right now.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Apparently, one day you wake up and you forget how to pitch.
I blame the city of Cleveland.

And Dan Gilbert.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Man the Braves are so fun to watch right now.
I wish I could be best friends with that entire outfield. That would be swell.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I blame the city of Cleveland.

And Dan Gilbert.
Frankly, Ubaldo should take his talents to South Beach.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: