Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody look back at the draft order and regret a particular pick right now?

I took Greg Holland (shaky so far) one pick ahead of Sergio Romo (5 saves) simply because I already owned Romo in my other league and don't like too many duplicates.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anybody look back at the draft order and regret a particular pick right now?

I took Greg Holland (shaky so far) one pick ahead of Sergio Romo (5 saves) simply because I already owned Romo in my other league and don't like too many duplicates.

Relievers are sooooo tricky.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fujikawa blew up again today, so Marmol's closing chances might be back on life support.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Dexter Fowler and Hisashi Iwakuma ... highway draft robberies.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh....Jose Reyes...every ******* year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fujikawa blew up again today, so Marmol's closing chances might be back on life support.
Haha perhaps, but IDK if any Cubs fan or Sveum wants that attack on their hearts...

On a side note, anyone have a 3B or SS they are willing to trade? If so, lets talk...
Old 04-14-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Like clockwork, I always bench this hitters that have the good days on my team. Andrelton and Encarnacion today.

Does anyone want to trade for Chase Headley? He's coming off the DL this week.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does anyone want to trade for Chase Headley? He's coming off the DL this week.
I'll trade you Alex Rios.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'll trade you Alex Rios.
That trade worked out for you pretty well for this season thanks to Rios' hot start and Headley's injury. Last year, I think I got the better half for the last 6 weeks of the season.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

That's one hell of a pitching line today, Max.

EDIT: Wow, Yoda has almost an identical line. You guys really monopolized all of today's good starting pitching.

Last edited by Xiomera : 04-14-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

There's no excitement in this league this year. Quick, someone make a trade so we can argue over a swap of backup infielders.

But seriously, I need to trade a hitter. Someone take interest.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested as always. My bats are off to a slow start.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-15-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that Buck is a full-time starter, I'm certain he'll now cool down.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Nice add of Cingrani, D. I added him last week in my dynasty league and was stunned when the couple of the common members between leagues didn't jump on Yahoo and add him here.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's no excitement in this league this year. Quick, someone make a trade so we can argue over a swap of backup infielders.

But seriously, I need to trade a hitter. Someone take interest.
I'm tired of my team but I'm too hesitant to accept offers to break them up. Excitement factor is definitely down from when we first started.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice add of Cingrani, D. I added him last week in my dynasty league and was stunned when the couple of the common members between leagues didn't jump on Yahoo and add him here.
I hope he pans out. That would be EXCITING! hahaha

Not having to use the Waiver Wire system came to my advantage this time.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He only saw that because he was added in our other league

Old 04-16-2013, 02:50 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
He only saw that because he was added in our other league
Sucka. Check the time. I had him here first.

If I wasn't running the forum mock, I would've been sane enough to go there and add him too.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone want to trade? My batters suck. Looking to improve OBP and runs.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone want to trade? My batters suck. Looking to improve OBP and runs.
Only if you're willing to part with one of your "Big 3" pitchers.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Only if you're willing to part with one of your "Big 3" pitchers.
I would deal Matt Cain for the right offer.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I would deal Matt Cain for the right offer.
You know I'm interested. Tell me which hitter of mine you want.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Any way we can increase the DL spots to 6? Yeah. I'm hurtin' alright.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You know I'm interested. Tell me which hitter of mine you want.
I feel like we've been down this road before...

Anyone else interested in SP help?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like my bats but boy they are pretty much just all slumping. I don't want to panic yet and make a dumb move but I am nervous I'm going to fall way behind.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread