Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite current Minnesota Viking: Adrian Peterson & Jared Allen

Favorite all-time Minnesota Vikings: Cris Carter, Randy Moss & John Randle

Favorite current non Viking: Larry Fitzgerald & Julio Jones

Favorite all-time non Viking: Jim Kelly

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what happens when you hit sumbit reply twice... Anyways on the subject of talking jerseys, I have Cunningham, Randle and Carter hanging up on my door that were mine from when I was a child.

Last edited by The Dynasty : 04-16-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: for being impatient and hitting sumbit reply twice.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
barry sanders, john elway, herman moore.

barry and herman (along with olajuwon and yzerman, outside of the nfl) are the only jerseys i've ever owned.
Good ones there.... you're older than I thought, props to you.

Stevey Y is a legend.
No Lomas Brown? Joe Dumars?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Favorite all-time non Viking: Jim Kelly
That is what I'm talking about.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Too many 49ers to name for me, so I'll just name some of my favorite non-49er players.

Steve Smith
Sam Mills
Eric Swann
Junior Seau
Billy Sims
Rob Moore
Herman Moore
Louis Lipps
Joey Galloway
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I love Joe Horn too. Diva receivers have a soft spot in my heart.
Yes, Joe Horn was awesome. I loved watching him play, and not just for the antics. Too bad he got his spark late in his career. By the time he really started turning heads in the NFL he was already 28.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:48 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
That is what I'm talking about.
Haha yeah my whole family are Bills Fans since I live 60 miles south of Buffalo so the Bills have a soft spot in my heart and especially Kelly for sticking around the area.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:11 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Haha yeah my whole family are Bills Fans since I live 60 miles south of Buffalo so the Bills have a soft spot in my heart and especially Kelly for sticking around the area.
That is a big reason why people name Kelly and Thurman before Reed and Smith. They stayed in the area and still represent the Bills.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of my other favorites over the years

Sterling Sharpe
Sydney Rice
Jared Cook
Melvin Ingram(really pissed he went to the chargers)
Alshon Jeffery
Kenny McKinley(R.I.P, I was so happy he was drafted by the Broncos...sad situation)
Dunta Robinson
Jonathan Joseph
Chris Culliver
Stephon Gilmore

For the more recent guys like Gilmore and Jeffrey actually all lived in the same apartment complex building as i did, so that was pretty cool whenever parties were thrown or what not.

Also Chris Culliver lived on the same dorm hall as I did Freshman year so having the chance to meet some of the guys and chill was legit.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams: Steven Jackson, Aeneas Williams, Grand Wisdrom, Leonard Little, Deacon Jones, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson, Jack Youngblood.

Others: Sean Taylor, Ray Lewis, Brian Dawkins, Reggie White, Larry Fitzgerald, Brett Favre.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to take a moment and reflect that Sean Taylor was AMAZING.

He had the size of a LB, speed of a CB, the ball skills of a WR and could hit like a mack truck.

I remember him guarding randy moss, and TO and shutting them down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMc06juBNYI - The U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqLHY__cfc - NFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_-5UAO7x8 - NFL (at 2:45 seconds he is running stride for stride with Randy Moss and almost pics it off)
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite non steeler player of all time was Jason Sehorn, I dont even think its close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
My favorite non steeler player of all time was Jason Sehorn, I dont even think its close
Good call.... Sehorn remains the Craig James of CB's. Well Peyton Hillis fluke I guess..
Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Christie...he never misses an issue of the Art Voice

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That billboard will outlive us all.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Us: Fred Taylor

Them: Jim Brown, Ed Reed
Old 04-20-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite player outside the Raiders has been Primetime as long as I could remember and he still is. Barry Sanders and Peyton Manning come close.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings- John Randle

Non-Vikings- Barry Sanders
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curtis Martin > Joe Namath (Cause I got to see Martin play, actually)

Reggie White (amazed when I saw the Pack/Pats SB) = Adrian Peterson (Been my favorite football player since OU days)

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
That billboard will outlive us all.

I absolutely need a poster-sized version...my favorite reminded of home

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Largent
Lawrence Taylor
John Elway
Jake Locker
Kirk Gibson
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Curtis Martin > Joe Namath (Cause I got to see Martin play, actually)

Reggie White (amazed when I saw the Pack/Pats SB) = Adrian Peterson (Been my favorite football player since OU days)
Reggie White was nasty. I didn't fully appreciate him until after he retired. I remember one play where he picked up a QB (Boomer? Maybe Simms? I don't know) and he actually threw the sonofabitch. He probably also helped him up afterwards.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kurt Warner my fave Ram BARELY, and I mean barely above Marshall, Marshall, Marshall, Torry Holt, and Orlando Pace.

My favorite non Ram is by far Brett Favre with Randy Moss being a distant second.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Reggie White was nasty. I didn't fully appreciate him until after he retired. I remember one play where he picked up a QB (Boomer? Maybe Simms? I don't know) and he actually threw the sonofabitch. He probably also helped him up afterwards.
He picked up and threw Cris Carter.
He also tossed 350-pound RT Korey Stringer.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Lee Roy Selmon.

Then Warren Sapp, Derrick Brooks and Paul Gruber. Hardy Nickerson as well.

Sapp and Brooks are mine also, greatest 1st round ever. Selmon was before my time. Mike Alstott right behind them.

Fav non Buc Marino and Barry.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote