Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I wasn't comparing Alex Smith to Peyton Manning. I was making a point.
What was your point? That the Chiefs should wait around for an elite QB to be available in free agency, instead of drafting someone?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That they aren't doomed for not drafting Geno Smith. Andy Reid needs to win games in KC. You can win a lot of games with Alex Smith. You can't put your job on the line or trust a rookie and you can't wait around for the perfect situation.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
That they aren't doomed for not drafting Geno Smith. Andy Reid needs to win games in KC. You can win a lot of games with Alex Smith. You can't put your job on the line or trust a rookie and you can't wait around for the perfect situation.
Not to mention if they don't think Geno Smith is worth the first pick why the hell would they draft him... If they thought Geno was capable of being amazing right away and a hell of a qb for years to come they would have picked him, or still might.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to mention if they don't think Geno Smith is worth the first pick why the hell would they draft him... If they thought Geno was capable of being amazing right away and a hell of a qb for years to come they would have picked him, or still might

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i agree, the dolphins made the right choice in not drafting matt ryan.

Where do I reference Matt Ryan here or even comment close to anything even remotely similar? I said if they think he's going to be a hell of a qb for years to come they would have picked him and still might take him. What's the point of taking a QB #1 if you don't think he's gonna be the guy.

Your comment makes no sense.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 04-15-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernonLawson89 View Post
YESSS

RT @AlbertBreer: One other thing I forgot to mention last week ... 49ers have started contract talks with another member of their young core: G Mike Iupati.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

breaking news outta Baltimore !!

Caleb Hanie to the Ravens
Old 04-16-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you do, i assume, understand analogy?

you advocated taking a "safe" LT over the one position that, by a massive margin, has the most impact on your team's future success. i pointed out that doing that is detrimental to your team's success. i didn't really think it was that hard to follow.
I didn't advocate anything you are completely putting words in my mouth, and it is hard to follow because your analogy is 100% stupid and completely unrelated to anything I said.

I literally said if they think he's the guy at #1 they should take him and if they don't think he's good enough to be a franchise QB then they shouldn't take him. Absolutely no where did I even say anything about taking a left tackle, voice my opinions on how good Geno Smith is one way or the other, say the Chiefs should pick "safe" as you put it. I said they should go by who they think is worth the #1 pick and if that is Geno Smith they should take him.

I wasn't even arguing with any of your points that you have made in this thread or anyone's for that matter, I just added onto something someone said by saying they still might take Geno if they have him rated high enough.

For reference, I thought it was absolutely ******** when the Dolphins didn't take Ryan #1 but then again I don't work in a front office and my opinion means jack **** on the matter.

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 04-16-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

I don't care how something I say is taken as long as it is taken within reason of what I actually implied. You bring back a draft pick years ago with a left tackle that didn't happen to pan out for the team and use a QB that did happen to pan out.

How about Brady Quinn at #3 instead of Joe Thomas years ago because the Browns had absolutely nothing at QB going into the next year and were "starved" for qb position which is "by far in a way the most important position in the game" even though they clearly didn't have Brady Quinn ranked very high (indicating the wait to trade for him until #22).

We could have reached for a QB just because he is a QB and taken him at #3 and been left with no cornerstone left tackle and a QB who is a career back up and ****** at that.

That's what the Chiefs are trying to avoid, if they don't like Geno they won't take him.

And for future reference, this is a message board as indicated by your 22,000 posts, it is up for comments and discussion. Sorry my comment regarding the Chiefs selection and my thought that they shouldn't take him if they don't think he's good enough to be a franchise qb (pretty self explanatory statement, sorry I probably stated that for the 5,182,207 time and left you so butthurt that you had to become a witty sarcastic jerk.)

Old 04-16-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...oulder-surgery

Quote:
The hits keep coming for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots' receiving corps.

Tight end Aaron Hernandez underwent shoulder surgery earlier this offseason and likely will miss OTAs and minicamp this spring, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday morning.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams were kicking the tires on Daryl Smith, that guy got any left?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers have agreed to terms with OLB Clay Matthews on a five-year, $66 million contract extension through 2018.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Kansas City Chiefs have given the Miami Dolphins permission to talk to left tackle Branden Albert to help facilitate a trade for a second-round choice, a source said.

Albert, who lives in Miami, is expected to visit the Dolphins' facility in the next couple of days for a physical. His agent, Ron Slaven, has received permission by the Chiefs to talk contract with the Dolphins, but no other team.
Interesting... very interesting.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This baffles me... I'd like to get the Chiefs fans thoughts, especially vidae's, on Brandon Alberts fit in Miami's new ZBS. Is he a good fit or no?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the chiefs are going to lose branden albert and eric winston to draft Luke Joeckel? Winning

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
This baffles me... I'd like to get the Chiefs fans thoughts, especially vidae's, on Brandon Alberts fit in Miami's new ZBS. Is he a good fit or no?
He's a perfect fit for the ZBS, seeing as that's what we've run for the last number of years. Albert is probably never going to be a pro bowl LT, but he's very good, has improved every year he's been in the league, and all indications are that he's a good team guy.

He's a steal at #42, if that's what the Chiefs are getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
So the chiefs are going to lose branden albert and eric winston to draft Luke Joeckel? Winning
This offseason should have been easy for the Chiefs.

1. Draft Geno.
2. Draft ILB/CB/WR help in the second/third rounds
3. ???
4. Profit.

Instead we've given up our second for Alex Smith (with a conditional third/second next year), released our starting RT (who, admittedly, wasn't great to begin with, but you don't create massive holes for yourself), are about to trade our starting LT who only gave up a sack last year, and we're drafting his replacement #1.

They made this entire thing about 50x more complicated than they had to.

I know, I know, if they didn't believe Geno was worthy of #1, don't draft him. Fine. Draft Dion. Or Star. Or Warmack. Or Patterson. They've royally screwed the pooch here and it makes absolutely zero sense.

But I can't wait to watch noodle arm Alex in Arrowhead this year. Should be super exciting times. With his rookie LT and literally no one at RT blocking for him.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He's a perfect fit for the ZBS, seeing as that's what we've run for the last number of years. Albert is probably never going to be a pro bowl LT, but he's very good, has improved every year he's been in the league, and all indications are that he's a good team guy.

He's a steal at #42, if that's what the Chiefs are getting.
Thanks I appreciate it. I just don't understand from the aspect that only you may understand. Why let Jake go and create a massive hole at LT, only to give up a 2nd rounder and probably almost the same amount of money to get his replacement, Albert.

And from what I understand, the Dolphins only want to part with #56 in the 2nd round, which is what I'm hoping as well. But don't shoot the messanger.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 04-18-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks I appreciate it. I just don't understand from the aspect that only you may understand. Why let Jake go and create a massive hole at LT, only to give us a 2nd rounder and probably almost the same amount of money to his replacement, Albert.

And from what I understand, the Dolphins only want to part with #56 in the 2nd round, which is what I'm hoping as well. But don't shoot the messanger.
I have no idea why the Dolphins are doing what they're doing, but I have no idea what my team is doing in a very similar situation, so..

And I'd much rather have 42 (obviously) but we'll see what happens.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But I can't wait to watch noodle arm Alex in Arrowhead this year. Should be super exciting times. With his rookie LT and literally no one at RT blocking for him.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan.
No faith in Donald Stephenson?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks I appreciate it. I just don't understand from the aspect that only you may understand. Why let Jake go and create a massive hole at LT, only to give up a 2nd rounder and probably almost the same amount of money to get his replacement, Albert.

It probably just my opinion, but I think Albert is an upgrade to Long. In addition, Albert will likely come cheaper than Jake.

The problem is giving up the draft selection, but we act like they already have made the trade. The Dolphins could just as easily move up for Watson, or stay put in the 2nd and draft Armstead, Pugh, or Long to be their LT in the ZBS.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If its 56, I'll be okay with the trade and the $ that we're gonna have to give Albert as that means we essentially traded Vontae Davis for Branden Albert and that's a good, solid deal all around in my book.

As for the whole Jake Long/Branden Albert thing, Jake's play definitely diminished over the last two years and I wasn't overly upset about losing him for the amount of money St. Louis gave him. Albert is, indeed, a better fit in the ZBS and if he'll agree to the deal we were offering Jake, I'll have no qualms.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
If its 56, I'll be okay with the trade and the $ that we're gonna have to give Albert as that means we essentially traded Vontae Davis for Branden Albert and that's a good, solid deal all around in my book.

As for the whole Jake Long/Branden Albert thing, Jake's play definitely diminished over the last two years and I wasn't overly upset about losing him for the amount of money St. Louis gave him. Albert is, indeed, a better fit in the ZBS and if he'll agree to the deal we were offering Jake, I'll have no qualms.
PREACH! :)

Old 04-18-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Reid: Chiefs did not give Dolphins permission to talk to Albert
Old 04-18-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'll be a little miffed if the Chiefs only get 56. They should get 42. Who knows what will happen though.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll be a little miffed if the Chiefs only get 56. They should get 42. Who knows what will happen though.
They should give us both for our pain and suffering.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
They should give us both for our pain and suffering.
Splat for Chiefs GM!