Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Almost final mock

Bengals 2013 Mock Draft

Trade our 1st round pick to S.F. for the 31st overall pick and the 12th pick in the 3rd round which S.F. acquired from Carolina. The trade value chart values the 21st pick at 800 points and the 31st + their 3rd rounder at 810 points.

1.Justin Hunter WR Tennessee I am not impressed with Marvin Jones what so ever. Hunter is 64 200 lbs. and runs a 4.4 40 yard dash. He is an athletic freak with #1 WR upside. Pair Hunter with Green and Sanu and you are looking at an explosive offense like Green Bay, Atlanta, and N.E.

2A. Matt Elam Safety Florida I think Vaccaro is long gone by our first pick let alone this one. I like Elam slightly more than Cyprien because I think Elam is more interchangeable as a FS and SS than Cyprien. If Elam is gone then Cyprien is the pick. Either way I think we walk away with our SS of the future at 2A.

2B. Gio Bernard RB North Carolina There is previous injury concerns but Bernard has recovered completely from the injuries. He is the perfect complement to BJGE. Bernard can run between the tackles or outside and he can catch the ball out of the backfield. I think he is the perfect fit for the WCO.

3A. Jamie Collins OLB Southern Miss Collins is a monster on the football field. In 2011 he racked up 98 tackles, 19.5 tackles for loss, 6.5 sacks and had 8 pass breakups. In 2012 he had 92 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, 10 sacks and 5 pass breakups. Collins only ran a 4.6 40 but he is 63 250 lbs. so the size to speed ratio is still good.

3B. Travis Frederick Center Wisconsin This reunites Zeitler with his Wisconsin center. Frederick is the perfect fit and value in the late third round. He solves the revolving door situation that we have at center.

4. Terry Hawthorne CB/PR/KR Illinois Hawthorne is an outstanding athlete and was the best player on the field most of the time in his games. He will provide great depth at CB and should be the starting PR/KR due to his agility and quick bursts of speed!

5. Reid Fragel OT Ohio State Fragel is 67 309 lbs. He is a former TE that switched to OT his senior year. Fragel will fall in the draft because he only played OT for one year and he is not fully developed size wise. What I mean is that he has the frame to hold more weight without looking sloppy. He weighted in the 265 range before converting to OT. He is as good an athlete at OT that you will find in the draft but needs a redshirt year like Sims and Thompson got last season.

6A. Knile Davis RB Arkansas Davis is a bruising back who has struggled with injuries since high school, lost his entire 2011 season due to a broken ankle, and failed to look like the same player in 2012 as he was in 2010. In Indianapolis, Davis put together one of the best workouts of any prospect at the position in running a 4.37 40 yard dash. His power and burst in the open field make him tough to stop when all his parts are in working order; but this has proved to be a struggle for Davis.

6B. Etienne Sabino LB Ohio State 62 247 lbs. Sabino has played both SAM and WLB. He was the most productive LB for OSU until he got injured. I think he grades out higher than a 6th round pick but will drop because of the injury. We lack depth at LB and he can also contribute on special teams.

7A. Michael Williams TE Alabama Williams is nothing more than a blocking TE who would more than likely spend the season on the practice squad.

7B. Alex Hurst OT LSU Hurst is a camp body and practice squad player. He could potentially fill the role that Roland has in the future.

What do you think?