Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-18-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top Prospects Next Year?

Anyone want to share a list of the top guys next years?
kingdomcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jadeveon Clowney

The rest....

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jadeveon Clowney is without question #1

Jake Matthews, Teddy Bridgewater, Cyrus Kouandjio, Loucheiz Purifoy, Marqise Lee, Sammy Watkins, Bradley Roby...just to name a few

Im also still a big fan of Sentreal Henderson and CJ Mosely
Old 04-18-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The senior class is led by tackles Jake Matthews and Taylor Lewan.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To expand on my first post, obviously Clowney is the top rated prospect as of now and at this moment looks like one of the top prospects of the decade.

I think at this point it is good for reference, however draft stock is extremely fluid. Some of the names that have been mentioned already;

Jake Mathews and Taylor Lewan - both touted as potential top 10 picks this year

Marqise Lee and Sammy Watkins - both would have likely been the top WRs in this class

Teddy Bridgewater - I'm not as in love with him as others, however many think he would be easily the top QB prospect in this draft.

The problem with these lists are that the grass is always greener on the other side. Next year's draft is always better than this year's draft. Seldom does a year like last year come around at the top. I would be willing to bet that out of the 6 names that I have mentioned at least 2 will not be considered top prospects and maybe not even 1st rounders this time next year

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ifo Ekpre-Olomu or however you spell that CB on Oregon is going to rise fast. Watching some tape on PAC-12 WRs and TEs vs Oregon had me going 'who is this #14 on Oregon' many times.

I think Lache Seastrunk and Ka'Deem Carey will be the top RBs, liked a lot of what I saw from this throughout the year.

Aside from that, what everyone else has said pretty much. Clowney has to murder someone or completely tear his legs to shreds to not be #1, Bridgewater is the clear #1 QB right now. Marqise Lee and Sammy Watkins the clear #1 and #2 WRs.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's early, but defensive prospects look really strong next year. Obviously Clowney is the top guy, but Stephon Tuitt would probably be the top defensive player in most other years. Linebacker looks really strong with Barr, Van Noy, Hubbard, Mosely, and Shazier.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Logan Thomas and Tajh Boyd have great years, it will be really interesting to follow their pre-draft process and evaluation.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LB looks superb. 4 likely first round grade talents:

Van Noy
Barr
Moseley
Murphy

I'd say all 4 of these are better than any OLB in this draft.

QB looks considerably better:

Boyd
Manziel (if declares)
Mariota (if declares)
Bridgewater
Thomas
McCarron

Most of these I'd put ahead of Smith/Barkley. Thomas needs to show something, but in terms of physical tools, he's superior to both Manuel and Smith in this class.

OT looks like it could be good again. Those are harder to project as a lot of prospects pop in their senior season. I wouldn't say it's as strong by any stretch. But not real weak.

DE looks like a much improved lot. Even if Clowney doesn't declare

FS looks much better, especially if Reynolds and Clinton-Dix declare as juniors. There are 3-4 FS prospects I'd rate above Vaccaro in that scenario.

TE is not nearly as deep. Although if ASJ declares, he'll probably go top 12, maybe top 10 and would dwarf this years' class at the top. Might be the best TE prospect since Kellen Winslow Jr.

WR looks superb at the top (assuming early declares)

Watkins
Lee
Coleman

All three I'd rate above any WR in this class.

Certainly, from the top, I'd say the 2014 class looks better in the top 20. I wouldn't say that's a surprise, because I think this year's class is essentially missing a top 5-6. I can't see far down enough to tell if the depth will remain similar. But as they stand today, there are probably as many a 15 players who would be 1st round picks if they were eligible or had declared this year. And I'd say close to 2/3 of the top ten in this years' class would be made up of 2014 draftees.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny, when I look at the intial top 10 I first saw for this year's draft, today only 3 still remain in that area, the rest have fallen off considerably and it is my experience that this is what usually happens. So, all these early predictions usually end up to mean squat by this time next year.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
It's funny, when I look at the intial top 10 I first saw for this year's draft, today only 3 still remain in that area, the rest have fallen off considerably and it is my experience that this is what usually happens. So, all these early predictions usually end up to mean squat by this time next year.
Barkley, Mingo, Lattimore, Bray, Amerson, Hunter, Logan Thomas are some guys that topped a lot of lists.

Geno Smith is the guy now, Lattimore got hurt, Milliner was hardly on the radar. It is kinda funny how it works over the season
Old 04-18-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Barkley, Mingo, Lattimore, Bray, Amerson, Hunter, Logan Thomas are some guys that topped a lot of lists.

Geno Smith is the guy now, Lattimore got hurt, Milliner was hardly on the radar. It is kinda funny how it works over the season
You could add in Te'o, Jarvis Jones, Damontre Moore, Jonathan Hankins, and Keenan Allen just to name a few others.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
My memory is pretty good and I believe the average top 10 before the 2012 season started was:

1. Matt Barkley
2. Jarvis Jones
3. Barkevious Mingo
4. Star Lotulelei
5. Luke Joeckel
6. Logan Thomas
7. Robert Woods
8. Dee Milliner
9. Sam Montgomery
10. Keenan Allen

Not 100% sure after woods, I'm pretty sure most people had Milliner and montgomery top 15 Pre-season, and I'm not sure when Allen passed Woods as #1 WR and if he was ever really top 10, but either way this is close to what it looked like. Tyler Wilson, Taylor Lewan, and Jake Matthews were up there too. Damontre Moore and Bjoern Werner entered the top 10 shortly after the season started too.

Last edited by Robcards : 04-18-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Names of skill position players I have my eyes on:

RB

Lache Seastrunk JR, Baylor
Jeremy Hill rSO, Louisiana State
Jay Ajayi rSO, Boise State
Silas Redd SR, Southern California
Bishop Sankey JR, Washington
Branden Oliver SR, Buffalo
Melvin Gordon rSO, Wisconsin
Marion Grice SR, Arizona State
Michael Dyer JR, Arkansas Baptist (ex-Auburn)
Ameer Abdullah JR, Nebraska
Ben Malena SR, Texas A&M
Jeremy Smith SR, Oklahoma State
DeVonte Freeman JR, Florida State
Ka'Deem Carey JR, Arizona
Romar Morris rSO, North Carolina
Adam Muema JR San Diego State

WR

Marqise Lee JR, Southern California
Sammy Watkins JR, Clemson
Sean Price rSO, Appalachian State
Allen Robinson JR, Penn State
Cody Hoffman SR, Brigham Young
Davante Adams rSO, Fresno State
Austin Hill JR, Arizona (out for the year, ACL)
Malcolm Mitchell JR, Georgia
Mike Evans rSO, Texas A&M
Andre Davis JR, South Florida
Austin Franklin JR, New Mexico State
Tyler Lockett JR, Kansas State
Odell Beckham JR, Louisiana State
Donte Moncrief JR, Mississippi
Jordan Matthews SR, Vanderbilt
Brandin Cooks JR, Oregon State
Josh Stewart JR, Oklahoma State
Ryan Grant SR, Tulane
Titus Davis JR, Central Michigan
Keyarris Garrett JR, Tulsa
William Dukes JR, Florida Atlantic
Paul Richardson JR, Colorado
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
My memory is pretty good and I believe the average top 10 before the 2012 season started was:

1. Matt Barkley
2. Jarvis Jones
3. Barkevious Mingo
4. Star Lotulelei
5. Luke Joeckel
6. Logan Thomas
7. Robert Woods
8. Dee Milliner
9. Sam Montgomery
10. Keenan Allen

Not 100% sure after woods, I'm pretty sure most people had Milliner and montgomery top 15 Pre-season, and I'm not sure when Allen passed Woods as #1 WR and if he was ever really top 10, but either way this is close to what it looked like. Tyler Wilson, Taylor Lewan, and Jake Matthews were up there too. Damontre Moore and Bjoern Werner entered the top 10 shortly after the season started too.
I dont remember even one person not having amerson as the top corner after his ridiculous 2011 season
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney is a #1 overall guy. Marqise Lee is a beast, should go top 5 despite not being over 6'1".....I think Sammy Watkins bounces back after a sophomore slump and looks like that surefire top 5 pick again at WR.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Coleman is overrated. He's not much better than Mark Harrison. When it comes to "big" WRs, I'd put Sean Price over him.

Austin Hill could have challenged to be #1 WR this year. If you look at the tape, that's not crazy at all. At least, the best PAC12 WR. He was a rSoph, not sure why he didn't declare. Had a huge year. Matt Scott onto NFL. Now he's out with an ACL.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
I dont remember even one person not having amerson as the top corner after his ridiculous 2011 season
Must have been really early in the season when he fell off then. You may be right, either way Amerson was never really considered a top 10 prospect I don't think.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Brandon Coleman is overrated. He's not much better than Mark Harrison. When it comes to "big" WRs, I'd put Sean Price over him.

Austin Hill could have challenged to be #1 WR this year. If you look at the tape, that's not crazy at all. At least, the best PAC12 WR. He was a rSoph, not sure why he didn't declare. Had a huge year. Matt Scott onto NFL. Now he's out with an ACL.
He's a ton better than Harrison. The biggest problem Coleman has right now is locating the ball in the air but he's already improved a lot in that area.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Clowney is a #1 overall guy. Marqise Lee is a beast, should go top 5 despite not being over 6'1".....I think Sammy Watkins bounces back after a sophomore slump and looks like that surefire top 5 pick again at WR.
I hope you're right...I really liked Watkins as a freshman and was disappointed at how last year went for him. I see him as a real wild card...he could be right there with Lee as the next greaat WR, or he could really take a fall. I hope his quick rise didn't go to his head, but that's how it seems. He didn't play nearly as hungry this year.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Clowney will top every big board next year. Bridgewater and Manziel will push for the #1 draft spot though. Most seem to be split on Manziel but with NFL offenses trending towards variations of the read option, Manziel will make a serious push for the top spot.
fishspinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think next year's class is super stacked. These are just the prospects I'm most excited about.

Teddy Bridgewater
Johnny Manziel
Tajh Boyd
Marqise Lee
Sammy Watkins
Taylor Lewan
Jake Matthews
Jadeveon Clowney

That's enough to get a boner over.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We almost always say next year's draft is going to be stacked. The truth it, a lot of guys we think are going to be awesome with drop off a cliff and some of the guys we think will come out will decide to stay.

I think I'm also one of the few who don't love next year's QB class. I do like Bridgewater and Boyd, but I am far from sold on Manziel (as an NFL player). I don't think Murray or McCarron will be anything more than low-level starters or decent backups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradley Roby is gonna be good.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
We almost always say next year's draft is going to be stacked. The truth it, a lot of guys we think are going to be awesome with drop off a cliff and some of the guys we think will come out will decide to stay.

I think I'm also one of the few who don't love next year's QB class. I do like Bridgewater and Boyd, but I am far from sold on Manziel (as an NFL player). I don't think Murray or McCarron will be anything more than low-level starters or decent backups.
Agreed. (10)
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote