Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings signed Seth Olsen today. Former Denver Bronco linemen. Probably signed to replace Geoff Schwarz that we lost to KC.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings to announce new uniforms at draft party

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BlueBandit24
Rookie

BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.BlueBandit24 could make a wolverine purr.

I really hope they go to a more classic look, as those were some of the best uniforms in the NFL. If they further modernize the look that Nike has brought into the game, it's just another nail in the NFL uniform's coffin.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First two "sneak peeks" (they are a joke as you would imagine)

#2 is a little more encouraging, I like simple uniforms.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hearing apparently they are changing the helmets. Please lord do not get rid of the horn.

Happy to be getting rid of the clown costumes that they have been wearing for 7 years.....

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another sneak peek of the Vikings Jersey. Purple seems darker so that's a plus.

Old 04-08-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a black face mask with the new uniforms. That also leads me to believe that Nike will make an all black alternate. Not sure how I feel about that...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I'm pretty sure there is going to be a black face mask with the new uniforms. That also leads me to believe that Nike will make an all black alternate. Not sure how I feel about that...
You ******* racist.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

More images of the new jerseys have been released.

Belt/Wasit:

Gloves:

Stripes:

Video of Equipment Manager talking about the new jerseys:

Old 04-12-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doing the forum mock and just traded #23 #83 and #155 for Star Lotulelei. Not something that will happen in real life but he would be a terror on our line and I signed back Winfield plus picked up Urlacher so I figured he fits in real way and with another couple additions the Vikings would have one of the better defenses in the league.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 04-12-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Well the trade was declined in any case but I think Star on the Vikings would be ******* great.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Joe Webb is moving to wide out. I'm sure he was told to move or be cut.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Williams renegotiated his contract. According to Pelissero, it saves the Vikings $2.5 mil in cap room.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-2013-season/

Quote:
Defensive tackle Kevin Williams‘ 11th season with the Vikings could be his last.

Tom Pelissero of 1500ESPN.com reports that Williams and the Vikings have reached a deal to rework his contract that makes him a free agent after the 2013 season. Williams had two years left on his deal with base salaries of $7 million each season, but the money wasn’t guaranteed either year. Pelissero reports he’s agreed to a guaranteed $4.9 million in 2013 and erased the final year of the deal.

The team also dropped a $400,000 weight clause in his contract, which makes for a total cap savings of $2.5 million. The Vikings had $4.4 million in cap space earlier this month, so the Williams deal puts them in better financial footing when it comes to signing draft picks and other players to round out their roster for offseason activities and training camp.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys. I posted this in the RDT to, but a good friend of mine is going to be having an internship near minneapolis for a couple months starting in may. And I was gunna go up with her to check it out, and then visit her a few times before she moves to her next location. So can you guys help a brother out with some info on the twin cities? I've only ever been there once for a weekend, and I was there for a convention and made friends with some local girls, so I didn't really learn **** about the town while I was there.

I'm looking for general info/suggestions for her and more specific things for us to check out when I'm visiting.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hey guys. I posted this in the RDT to, but a good friend of mine is going to be having an internship near minneapolis for a couple months starting in may. And I was gunna go up with her to check it out, and then visit her a few times before she moves to her next location. So can you guys help a brother out with some info on the twin cities? I've only ever been there once for a weekend, and I was there for a convention and made friends with some local girls, so I didn't really learn **** about the town while I was there.

I'm looking for general info/suggestions for her and more specific things for us to check out when I'm visiting.
Where will she be in relation to the city?

I currently live a half hour outside the cities and spent two and a half years at U of M so I am familiar with the area.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure she's gunna be around Bloomington which she said was 15 minutes out.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure she's gunna be around Bloomington which she said was 15 minutes out.
The Mall of America is right there, Mystic Lake Casino is about ten minutes away from there and Valley Fair is open in the summer time.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I do love me my rollercoasters and gambling, but she's more of the museum, concert, comedy club, hiking, thrifting, outdoor festival kinda gal.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I do love me my rollercoasters and gambling, but she's more of the museum, concert, comedy club, hiking, thrifting, outdoor festival kinda gal.
You could go to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Como Zoo as fun, free options.

Old 04-18-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For music check out First Avenue. Dinkytown is fun too, but that's more college age, but I don't know how old you are. But definitely check out the Institute of Art. Kickass theater scene too with the Orpheum and the Guthrie. Target Fieldis kick ass too.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Thanks guys. We're 23/24 so those sound like good tips.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

More photos have been released of the upcoming jerseys

Shoulder Pad area:

Close up of the numbers:

Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2013/RE...se_Teams_HP_CP

Vikings schedule for the 2013 season. 3 Primetime games for the Vikings this year including 2 of them being at home.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat me to it.

I was surprised by the 3 prime time games.

Since the wife & i own the 1st pick in her family's "season tickets draft", i'm pretty sure that we'll take the Thursday night Redskins game.

Which one game would you guys go see?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote