Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-18-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Draft Day Plans?

So we got a week left fellas! I curious to what you all are going to be doing.I myself am going todrink some booze and liquor (thinking Jager). For food I want to deep fry some wings. Also if there are any Draft Day drinking games you guys like to do, let's hear em. Don't be too outrageous though haha, I'm not trying to pass out half way through the first round :D
Old 04-18-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to work so I will be recording it and watching it at Midnight
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am making some buffalo wings and waffle fries for dinner. Luckily, I do not work next Friday, so there will be copius amounts of drinking. I will probably watch Shane's live commentary and Tweet A LOT.

As for drinking games, I'm looking for one as well. So far, I have three things:

1. Drink every time you get a pick right in your mock.
2. Drink for the entire length of the Goodell-Player hug on stage.
3. Finish your drink when there is a trade.

Also considering: If the majority of Jets fans like the pick, finish your drink. If the majority of Jets fans boo the pick, don't drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being tired. Cheese on toast. Staying away from ESPN.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Being tired. Cheese on toast. Staying away from ESPN.
SP, does your diet consist of 90% Cheese on Toast? That seems to be the only thing you ever talk about eating.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 04-18-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
SP, does your diet consist of 90% Cheese on Toast? That seems to be the only thing you ever talk about eating.
Well 2 slices a day, at least and sometimes 4 slices a day. Depends on if I get hungry at night.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanging myself from my deck when we take Luke Joeckel #1 overall.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Are any of you guys going out to a bar or some kind of establishment to watch the draft?

I'm thinking this year of going out to the local Buffalo Wild Wings just to see what it's like to watch the draft with a bunch of drunk yahoos.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the best restaurant / sports bars to watch @ besides BBW. Unfortunately, I don't get ESPN or NFLN anymore
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna get some beers, some pizza, and go on a conference call with my draftnik friends whilst watching on the Network.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Thursday-Sunday off next week, having friends over for round 1, and I love the drinking game idea.

Here's what I'm thinking, drink whenever Mayock says "tape." I think that's all you need, you could add more though like "He can make all the throws" or "He looks good in shorts"
Old 04-18-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to my 9am last friday and it was really rainy and the professor said everyone who showed up on the ****** weather day gets a freebie day off of class, i chose next friday and told her shes enabling my binge drinking.

Every year we get 2 bottles and do a shot every time i get a pick right (my friends dont give a **** at all, they are in it for the drinking game) I take this **** to heart though lol
Old 04-18-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

getting stoned and watching the NFL draft is the greatest thing since sliced bread
Old 04-18-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am making some buffalo wings and waffle fries for dinner. Luckily, I do not work next Friday, so there will be copius amounts of drinking. I will probably watch Shane's live commentary and Tweet A LOT.

As for drinking games, I'm looking for one as well. So far, I have three things:

1. Drink every time you get a pick right in your mock.
2. Drink for the entire length of the Goodell-Player hug on stage.
3. Finish your drink when there is a trade.

Also considering: If the majority of Jets fans like the pick, finish your drink. If the majority of Jets fans boo the pick, don't drink.
I like those ideas haha. 2 and 3 seem like possibilities if I decide to drink beer. The Jets fans idea is golden as well, I may have to figure something out with that. Like I said I'm probably drinking Jager so it'll have to be a shots game.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
Are any of you guys going out to a bar or some kind of establishment to watch the draft?

I'm thinking this year of going out to the local Buffalo Wild Wings just to see what it's like to watch the draft with a bunch of drunk yahoos.
I wish I could over here in Nor Cal but there are way too many 9ers fans who will just talk **** on me for being a Raiders fan and pretend like their **** don't stink so I'll stick to excessively drinking with a couple friends.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
I went to my 9am last friday and it was really rainy and the professor said everyone who showed up on the ****** weather day gets a freebie day off of class, i chose next friday and told her shes enabling my binge drinking.

Every year we get 2 bottles and do a shot every time i get a pick right (my friends dont give a **** at all, they are in it for the drinking game) I take this **** to heart though lol
Sometimes showing up to class pays off. Atta boy, drink up.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last year by the time the decastro pick happened i was so wasted and just so full of joy...theres nothing like it haha
Old 04-18-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wings with a Phins fan and an Eagles fan.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
last year by the time the decastro pick happened i was so wasted and just so full of joy...theres nothing like it haha
When the Bears passed on DeCastro for McClellin, I went on a tirade. I was yelling, cursing, and just generally causing a ruckus. I was so angry it caused my dog to cower in the corner. My wife came in and asked me what was wrong and even though she doesn't follow the draft at all (she does watch the NFL though), she knew it was stupid for the Bears to pass an offensive lineman, which made me even more mad.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If you're dead who's going to help me hang myself when Lombardi takes EJ Manuel at 6?

:(

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

So was vidae.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Quote:
When the Bears passed on DeCastro for McClellin, I went on a tirade. I was yelling, cursing, and just generally causing a ruckus. I was so angry it caused my dog to cower in the corner. My wife came in and asked me what was wrong and even though she doesn't follow the draft at all (she does watch the NFL though), she knew it was stupid for the Bears to pass an offensive lineman, which made me even more mad.
Man talk about 2 polar opposites here lmao. It's what I love about the draft though, even when my team is 1/32 teams.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
If you're dead who's going to help me hang myself when Lombardi takes EJ Manuel at 6?

:(
I'll wait until after the Browns pick and we can do it together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

So was vidae.
Classic. Classic Splat.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
haha when they drafted evander hood a few years ago i was a loose cannon of rage
Old 04-18-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was basically inconsolable after the Chiefs drafted Tyson Jackson. What a ****** year that was.