Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-15-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There has beem many references that Patterson absolutely **** the bed in all his interviews at the combine.

This would be the cherry on top if true.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's awesome. Seriously, **** hotel rooms and their low thread count linens. This wouldn't remotely effect how I view the player as a prospect.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
No way. Mathieu is just a stoner. At worst he cleaned out the mini bar for snacks, and watched Lord of the Rings on pay per view.
Haha this. If anything he trashed the room with Cheetos, Nesquick and Goldfish.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson cost himself money if it was him. There is a big difference between going top 10 and 27th. Still seems weird to see the knocks on him I'm hearing lately. For a guy who struggles to learn an offense, or pick-up new things, or any of these perceived issues that he has, you would like to think he would have struggled this last year after being thrust into the SEC and realizing he was a starter like 4 days before the season started.

Don't really know what to think about him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just baseless rumors at this point. No reason to be doubting Cordarrelle.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Patterson cost himself money if it was him. There is a big difference between going top 10 and 27th. Still seems weird to see the knocks on him I'm hearing lately. For a guy who struggles to learn an offense, or pick-up new things, or any of these perceived issues that he has, you would like to think he would have struggled this last year after being thrust into the SEC and realizing he was a starter like 4 days before the season started.

Don't really know what to think about him anymore.
When I came to write up my WR rankings and got to him - I noticed just how many games he actually had more rushes than receptions. So much of the big play stuff was on fly sweeps and as a returner. Very good when he got the ball in his hands - but they couldn't always do so. It wasn't the QB and I think more down to his inability to separate as a receiver.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While there are potentially real concerns about Cordarrelle Patterson, let's not forget that these allegations and negatives came out about him in April, which is the time for smokescreens.

None of the Patterson rumors of bad interviews/intelligence/trashing hotel rooms can be confirmed or denied, making me at least slightly skeptical.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Nawrocki's Pro Football Weekly guide, it was definitely Harrison. It made no mention of Patterson though.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
No way. Mathieu is just a stoner. At worst he cleaned out the mini bar for snacks, and watched Lord of the Rings on pay per view.
If he hasn't seen LOTR by now that is the bigger issue.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
That's awesome. Seriously, **** hotel rooms and their low thread count linens. This wouldn't remotely effect how I view the player as a prospect.
I hate low thread count. If anything, all hotels room should be trashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
It's just baseless rumors at this point. No reason to be doubting Cordarrelle.
I love the smokescreens...please let him fall to 17
Old 04-18-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schefter reported that it was DeAndre Hopkins and Mark Harrison.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Schefter reported that it was DeAndre Hopkins and Mark Harrison.
Not good at all. Still hold to my "Idiot Test" opinion. Shows a lack of maturity on both of their parts.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports from Fox Sport's Alex Marvez that a GM told him Hopkins left the room several hours before it was destroyed.

https://twitter.com/alexmarvez/statu...05487588405248

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-18-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad it wasn't CP.

These two are definitely stupid, but I don't know if it will cause either of them (Hopkins especially) to drop.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phew - Glad it wasn't Nuke either.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-18-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Phew - Glad it wasn't Nuke either.
Maybe, apparently conflicting reports about which one left before the other/who did it.

Hopkins agent denies he had involvement.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 04-18-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Schefter reporting NFL sources say Harrison wasn't involved.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-18-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Soooo....the bellboy?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Soooo....the bellboy?
Perhaps the cleaning ladies?

When I went to Myrtle Beach for school in March, pennies kept showing up in all my friend's stuff. It was in his deodorant, soap, shoes, socks, pillowcase, pockets, shot glasses, EVERYTHING. He was flipping out and researched it all online. Supposedly loved ones who had recently passed would leave signs around your room and/or in your belongings, so he thought it was them. Then he figured that to be far-fetched, so he blamed it on the cleaning ladies. We had hung a sign on the door to not go in the room because doing so would give us a gift card to a local restaurant, but they came in the room anyway. So all signs pointed to them being the mysterious penny-hiders.

It was me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess you could say that these two players...

**** the bed.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post

When I went to Myrtle Beach for school in March, pennies kept showing up in all my friend's stuff. It was in his deodorant, soap, shoes, socks, pillowcase, pockets, shot glasses, EVERYTHING. He was flipping out and researched it all online. Supposedly loved ones who had recently passed would leave signs around your room and/or in your belongings, so he thought it was them. Then he figured that to be far-fetched, so he blamed it on the cleaning ladies. We had hung a sign on the door to not go in the room because doing so would give us a gift card to a local restaurant, but they came in the room anyway. So all signs pointed to them being the mysterious penny-hiders.

It was me
Old 04-18-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post

It was me
You sly SOB.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As mentioned, per to PFT / Adam Schefter it was DeAndre Hopkins and Mark Harrison.

Quote:
Rookies who trashed hotel room at Combine are identified
Posted by Mike Florio

The biggest lingering mystery regarding the 2013 Scouting Combine has been resolved.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, Clemson receiver DeAndre Hopkins and Rutgers receiver Mark Harrison stayed in the room at the Crowne Plaza that was left in poor condition. Via Schefter, toothpaste was on the mirror (guilty as charged), partially-eaten food was left on one of the beds (guilty as charged), and urine and feces were “around the bathroom” (based on alcohol consumption, possibly guilty as charged).

Though it all doesn’t sound particularly troubling (especially for kids in their early 20s), Schefter reports that the scene was bad enough to prompt some scouts to take pictures of the room.

Here’s the question to which we currently don’t know the answer — even if it was Hopkins’ and Harrison’s room, were they the ones who made the mess? Typically, a bunch of guys staying in a hotel together find a place to congregate. So without knowing whether it was only Hopkins and Harrison or whether it was 20 other guys who were hanging out there, it’s impossible to know for sure that they made the mess.And though we don’t condone leaving feces and urine “around the bathroom” in a hotel (or elsewhere), it’s hard to imagine any of it mattering when the time comes to put their names on a draft card.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 04-18-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have they tested the stool sample yet to identify who it actually belonged to? Hopefully this important information gets out sooner rather than later.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not harrisons fault for the mess. He just can't hang on to anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote